Fight Against Harassment

Story Info
Harassment in free use sex-world of future. How it possible?
1.9k words
3
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

The general meeting of the school began in a very nervous atmosphere. Anastasia Dmitrievna, the deputy director for educational work, was the first to take the floor -- she stood behind the podium, lifted her skirt and lowered her panties, in case one of the men sitting in the hall wanted to have sex with her right during the performance.

Anastasia Dmitrievna was very young, just from the institute -- it was quite natural that she could not walk through the school corridors calmly, then high school students, then other teachers tried to pour sperm into her tender face. But this was still half the trouble, or rather, it did not matter at all -- Anastasia liked to do a blowjob, as well as take cunnilingus. The head teacher also had a soul for traditional sex, but alas, the school corridors were too narrow to put at least primitive couches there, and Anastasia Dmitrievna's office, as luck would have it, was located not in the academic building, but in a separate building in the courtyard.

Now, in winter, she constantly needed to be in the main building, and for the sake of sexual exercises, it was difficult to drag the students with her, since they would first have to pick up the jacket in the wardrobe to walk a few meters in the cold, and then take it off again. It was almost impossible to make such a trip during the big break, because it was also necessary to have time to have a snack in the dining room. So Anastasia Dmitrievna preferred a quick blowjob to all types of sex.

No, of course, it was possible to stand up, but Anastasia was not a very tall girl, so it was extremely inconvenient for most partners to indulge in traditional types of pleasures with her. But now, standing in front of the podium, Anastasia could adjust its height, so she was in joyful anticipation for the first time today to feel a member not in her tender mouth, but in a cleft that was longing for a hot rod.

And the real trouble was that the school has recently become more frequent cases of harassment. The physical teacher, the biologist and both historians constantly molested the students. And it would be fine if these were episodic moments, but no - almost every time the girls knelt down to caress the teacher, they, as if by agreement, put their palm not on the head, shoulders or hips of the student, which was absolutely natural from the point of view of ethics, but on the chest or ass. It would be possible to explain this by accidental touches, if not for one thing-the teacher's hand always lingered on the charms of schoolgirls and stroked them, or even completely crushed them in a completely brazen and unceremonious way.

Of course, such episodes could not go unnoticed, especially considering that there were surveillance cameras in almost all corners of the school. After each such blowjob, the girls quietly cried in the corner, refusing sex. They then had to be calmed down for a long time, until, finally, the victims of lustful teachers did not dare to return to their usual behavior again.

This has been going on for the last two weeks. No educational conversations with the guilty teachers led to an improvement in the situation. Some girls were already on the verge and expressed their readiness to complain to their parents, or even to higher authorities, if the teachers did not stop spreading their hands during sex. The efforts of the director and Anastasia Dmitrievna have so far managed to restrain them, stressing the reputation of the school and the delicacy of the problem.

But just recently there was a completely egregious case. Vyacheslav Valeryevich, a history teacher, wanted, as usual, to relieve tension right during the lesson. He chose a pretty excellent student from the first desk, a eighteen-year-old Masha Vasnetsova. Her delicate doll-like face was as if created for kisses and caresses. The girl did not mind at all, she unfastened the teacher's fly with a familiar movement, took out a dick, bent down and gently licked it with her small tongue.

Anastasia Dmitrievna watched the entire recording in its entirety. At first, nothing foreshadowed crime -- Vyacheslav Valeryevich gave a pretty grunt and his trousers fell at his feet, and Masha began to thread her plump young lips with pleasure on the historian's crooked penis. Meanwhile, everyone in the class was calmly filling out the table, working with the textbook, including Masha herself.

Of course, it was a little more difficult for her than for the others, since at the same time she had to do oral work, so to speak, but she knew that Vyacheslav Valeryevich always goes to meet the girls in such cases, making a special note in the margins. Therefore, Masha only turned her head a little to see what to write, and began to fill in columns and columns with a crooked handwriting. The member at the same time now and then amusingly protruded the girl's cheek.

But here the most unpleasant thing happened, which became the reason for today's meeting. Quite unexpectedly for everyone, Vyacheslav Valeryevich stretched out his hand and touched Masha's young, trembling chest. The girl made a questioning sound, but did not even let the penis out of her mouth, hoping, apparently, that it was an accidental touch.

Nastya simply could not look at the further actions of Vyacheslav Valeryevich without tears of regret and anger. The teacher's hand crept lower and eventually found itself at the second button of the blouse (Masha herself never buttoned the first one), and then with a deft movement the historian unbuttoned it, as if Masha was his own daughter or they were not at a history lesson, but at striptease control classes.

The girl's delicious breasts popped out, causing a sigh of indignation from the class. Masha did not wear a bra today, so the eyes of all the boys and a good half of the girls were directed at an amazing sight. Some people immediately closed their eyes in horror, trying not to look at an extremely attractive, but wildly obscene picture.

Vasnetsova, as a decent girl, of course, immediately tried to cover herself with her palms, mumbling in surprise and indignation, but not releasing the penis from her charming mouth. Despite the fact that Masha blushed shyly because of the brazen actions of Vyacheslav Valeryevich, she was not going to be interrupted. Vasnetsova was a very responsible student, everyone at school knew this -- if the penis fell into the gentle fetters of her lips, then he could not escape from there without giving a little nectar to the girl.

And the teacher, having thoroughly enjoyed Masha's embarrassment and the reaction of the class, as if nothing had happened, returned his hands to their rightful place -- the back of the girl's head. His fingers ruffled the student's curls, and then he made a sharp jerk forward, so much so that Masha almost choked. The historian's penis went so deep that the hairy balls almost flopped on the tender girl's chin.

When the head teacher Anastasia Dmitrievna watched this video, she, although she was filled with just indignation against Vyacheslav Valeryevich, could not help but note his extremely powerful eruption. Vasnetsova could not swallow everything, she mumbled in protest, but not because of the obscene behavior of the teacher, but because she did not save all the nectar, and some of it spilled on her blouse.

Of course, Anastasia Dmitrievna only welcomed such episodes, because deep blowjob, especially unexpected, brought up courage and resourcefulness in girls. If it were not for the previous behavior of the historian, perhaps after viewing this record, Vyacheslav Valeryevich would have received an unscheduled gratitude.

But alas, the history teacher touched Masha's breasts, in addition, exposing them, which caused a mental trauma to the girl. Hardly an educational moment from a deep blowjob covered the psychological discomfort of the student from the teacher's harassment.

Therefore, Anastasia Dmitrievna gathered her thoughts and began her speech.

"Today I would like to raise an extremely delicate and sensitive topic: - she began, straightening her hair.

Looking around the hall, the girl continued:

"The topic will concern sexual molestation, in other words, harassment. Do not think that this is happening somewhere out there, far away, no, it is already here, among us. There is a problem and it can no longer be hushed up."

"In our school..." the deputy director's voice broke. The labor teacher Boris Grigoryevich decided to morally support the representative of the school administration.

He got up from his seat, went on stage and fell in behind the podium, unbuttoning his fly. The labour teacher put his hands on the deputy director's hips and began to cover her lovely bare shoulders with kisses -- fortunately, Anastasia Dmitrievna's frank top allowed her to do this. But, of course, his palms did not touch the girl's delicious breasts, because Boris Grigoryevich, unlike his colleagues, never allowed himself dirty harassment at work.

Clearing her throat, Anastasia Dmitrievna continued, shifting a little behind the podium so that Boris Grigoryevich would be more comfortable:

"We have an extremely unhealthy situation at our school right now. Some teachers" -- she tried to look sternly at the male teachers sitting in the front rows -- "so, some teachers allow themselves... They allow themselves... disgusting, I'm not afraid of this word, depraved things. During sex, they are... they allow it... harassment and even... Even..."

Anastasia Dmitrievna blushed, but found the strength to continue:

"And even the public nudity of the partners from among the students of our school. Just recently, an egregious incident occurred in a history lesson. We do not intend to let this take its course. The most stringent measures will be taken, up to the excommunication of the perpetrators from sex within the walls of the school for a period of one day or even three days."

A gasp of horror swept through the ranks. The history teacher nervously fiddled with his penis in his hand, and the biologist jumped up and began to babble words of justification. Boris Grigoryevich, meanwhile, finished the preliminary caresses and began the main part, so the last phrases of Anastasia Dmitrievna often broke into sighs and screams.

"After me, our lawyer will speak... Ahhh! Aaaaah! Aaaa... our school, Alexandra Petrovna. She's... uh-oh, uh-oh! She will tell you what laws and regulations she will be guided by... aaaaaaaaa... the administration, when it begins to introduce these restrictions..."

The young black-haired lawyer-girl Alexandra would have been happy to go to the podium, but, firstly, she was busy copulating with a couple, and secondly, the history teacher stopped masturbating, jumped up from his seat and decided to make full use of the time that he had left before the upcoming almost inevitable excommunication from sex. He approached Alexandra, and, completely within the bounds of decency, gallantly offered her to have oral sex with him.

Alexandra shrugged her shoulders, put aside the folder with the materials for the speech and knelt down, first, of course, putting a soft pillow on the floor, which Vyacheslav Valeryevich always carefully carried with him. The headmaster of the school, Gennady Lvovich, wanted to stop the beginning of the action, but this did not lead to anything, since Gennady Lvovich's secretary girl was already there. Her sweet smile made the director's heart melt, he knelt down and clung to the delicate petals of the girl. As a result, the general meeting of the collective, as it almost always happened, ended in a mass orgy.