First Day Out

Story Info
Trans girl takes part in a free-use world for the first time.
3.5k words
4.63
15.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stepped out of her apartment door, closed it almost all the way, and stood still for a moment. Breathing slowly in and out, in and out, she tried to calm her pounding heart. Once it had slowed to something less than just-ran-a-100-meter-dash, she did a quick inventory check to make sure that she had taken everything she needed. In her purse was her wallet, her phone, and her keys. She was wearing sandals, a pretty sundress that came down to her knees - pale yellow with a pattern of small flowers - and a bracelet. That was everything. Once she had checked and triple-checked that she wasn't locking herself out, she closed the door with a click.

That bracelet was almost as important today as bringing her keys was. It was nothing special - in fact, almost everyone had one just like it. The pattern and color of the LEDs on its surface could be set to display the wearer's pronouns (she/her), age (21), sexuality (bisexual), and certain other information. Today, Emily had made one change to her bracelet. She had set 'availability' to 'free use'.

By going out like this, she was inviting anybody who saw her to initiate sex with her. Any time, anywhere they wanted. Plenty of people were free use some or all of the time, but Emily had never done it. Not from embarrassment at the idea of having sex in public - that was perfectly natural - but because she didn't want anyone to see her body. She wasn't bad looking, but for the longest time she had hated the thought of being seen naked, even to the point of keeping her shirt on at the pool.

The reason for that long-held feeling had become clear about a year ago, when she realized she was trans. She had changed her name to Emily, thrown out most of her old wardrobe, and immediately felt happier than ever. Although she was only at the start of her medical transition, for the first time she felt like she saw herself when she looked in the mirror. She had also confirmed, after the first few hookups, that she enjoyed sex much more when she and her partner both knew she was a girl. Armed with this new confidence, she had decided to find out what she had been missing all those years she had avoided public sex.

All of this went through Emily's mind in the elevator down from her floor, but her thoughts were brought back to the present when someone else got on a few floors below her. It was someone she recognized, a girl she had seen coming and going from the building occasionally. She had blue hair and wore a denim jacket, and even if her bracelet hadn't been visible, Emily would have been sure that she was into girls. Her heart beating faster again, Emily casually angled her arm so the girl could read her bracelet.

The girl gave her a quick smile as she entered the elevator, but otherwise didn't look up from her phone and didn't seem to see her bracelet. They rode to the ground floor in silence. Once they were out of the lobby, she walked off in the opposite direction to Emily, still texting.

Emily was disappointed, but she wasn't going to give up on her original plan. It was simple: she would stroll two blocks down the street to a coffee shop, order a coffee, sit and drink it, then stroll back home. A short excursion, but with plenty of opportunities for people to see her and interact with her. Mentally crossing her fingers, she set off.

It was a beautiful day, and there were plenty of people outside. There was a man browsing the windows of the shops along the street. Someone walked past talking intently into their phone. A woman sat on a bench, pants discarded beside her and two fingers pushing into her pussy while her other hand was under her shirt, clearly toying with a nipple. Everyone was going about their day without sparing a glance at the girl with the free use bracelet. Which was understandable - they had no way to know this was a special occasion for her. Still, with each person she passed, Emily imagined them turning to watch her go by before deciding to use her.

Her wish was granted a block away from the apartment building. A young man tapped her on the shoulder, and when she turned around, he asked, "Give you head?" Emily froze, speechless, then nodded rapidly.

The man took her by the shoulders and guided her back until she was leaning on a wall, then got down on his knees. Hands shaking, she gripped the hem of her dress and pulled the front up. She was revealing her body to the world for the first time. A lingering voice in the back of her mind was still terrified. What if she wasn't what he wanted?

That doubt was discarded when he kissed her tip, then took her whole soft dick in his mouth. She gasped as he licked it, feeling herself growing hard. This was it. She was being given a blowjob, out in the open, on a public street. And nobody cared. Nobody was pointing and laughing, saying she was too ugly to be doing something like this. It was amazing. Still, she dropped her dress back down over the man's head. That way, with his head and her crotch hidden, it might look like she was a cis girl being eaten out.

That possibility didn't last long. Soon she had grown to her full hard length, and the man was bobbing his head up and down on it, the movement unmistakable even under her dress. She cried out in pleasure as he took her whole length, pressing his face into her body. Then he pulled back off, gagging only slightly, and began to lick long, slow licks up the underside of her cock. The pleasure was almost unbearable. It was like all the sensation in her body was concentrated in one place.

He began sucking again, bobbing up and down in quick, even movements while teasing her head with his tongue. God, he was good with his tongue. The constant stimulation on her hypersensitive head, combined with the increasingly wet sounds coming from the young man's mouth, were bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She began to let out little moans.

Her reaction encouraged the stranger. He began to go faster and harder, and Emily got louder and louder. She could feel the orgasm building, and she almost didn't want it to come. She wanted to stay in this incredible feeling forever.

But it did come. Taking both of them by surprise, she came, shooting a jet of cum deep into the young man's mouth. The knowledge that he could feel it, taste it, know exactly how much pleasure she was in, only made it feel better. The knowledge that anyone around them could see her pleasure as well felt more amazing still. Caught up in the moment, she wrapped her hands together at the back of the man's sundress-covered head and pushed him all the way onto her cock. As she shot more ropes into the back of his mouth, she screamed in pleasure, loud enough that anyone nearby might have turned to look, although Emily wouldn't have noticed.

As the orgasm faded, she unlaced her trembling fingers and lifted the dress back off the man's head, sheepishly helping him to his feet. He licked his lips as he stood, wearing a stunned expression of pleasure that Emily knew was mirrored on her own face. "Thanks," he mumbled vaguely and happily. Emily returned the sentiment, and the man wandered away.

Jesus. That had been incredible. Nothing in Emily's experience compared to orgasming in public, in front of a street full of strangers. She was sorry she'd missed out on this before, but more importantly, she was already pretty sure she would be keeping her bracelet on this setting as a default from now on. Walking on still-shaky knees at first, she resumed her walk to the coffee shop.

When she got there, the shop, like the street outside, was busy. There were couples chatting, people working on laptops, and a long line at the counter. That would increase the time she spent in here, Emily thought with butterflies in her stomach.

Nobody interacted with Emily at all while she was in line - possibly because her bracelet was on the arm facing the counter. When she finally got to the end, she ordered a medium coffee and took it to an empty table. She sat and drank it slowly, not looking at her phone or doing anything else, just looking around at the other patrons. She wanted to project the message that she wouldn't mind at all if someone disturbed her - as if her bracelet didn't do that already.

As she reached the end of her coffee, she had just about written this part of her day off as a loss when someone placed a laptop and coffee cup down across the table from her. She looked up and saw a man she had previously noticed working at the table next to her. He was wearing a suit and glasses, and his hair was graying at the temples. He was quite handsome, with a short gray beard, and despite his age (his bracelet said 50) he was clearly in good shape under his clothes.

"Lie down on the table," he said quietly but firmly. Emily followed his pointing finger to the table he had just vacated, which was now empty. It was long enough for her upper body and head, though her legs would be dangling off the side. Heart beating fast, she stood up and did as he said. Standing over her, he ran his hand softly down her thigh.

"Wait," he said. "Stand up." Emily did so in confusion. He took hold of her sundress, and in one sharp motion, pulled it off over her head. She was now naked in the middle of the coffee shop - and quite hard from the older man's treatment of her. Her cock twitched gently with her heartbeat in the open air, a bead of precum forming at its tip. The man looked her up and down, drinking her in. Emily was aware of all the parts of her body she was still sometimes insecure about - her height, her broad shoulders, the still-barely-there buds of her breasts. Unlike the worry she had felt with the younger man, though, she had no doubt that her body was desirable to him.

"Fuck," he murmured, "so gorgeous." He carefully laid Emily's dress out flat on the table where she had been lying a moment before, then gestured for her to lie down again. It was a little softer now, and the coffee shop employees would hopefully have less cleaning to worry about.

As she lay on the table with her legs parted, the older man ran his hand over Emily's crotch, touching the very base of her cock but not yet stroking it. He traced down the side and under the base of her balls, leaving her more and more aroused with every light touch. Finally he brushed a thumb over her asshole, and she couldn't hold in a quiet gasp.

The man withdrew his hand, and Emily had just enough self control not to whimper for him to put it back. From his pocket he pulled out a portable-sized bottle of lube. He dripped some onto her hole, then slowly pushed one finger in.

This time Emily was louder. "Aaahh!" It was half a gasp, half a moan. She didn't want to disturb the other customers around her, but the feeling was just so good.

He worked her asshole with one finger for a while, then carefully slipped a second in, getting her ready to take him. When he was satisfied that she could, he withdrew his fingers and unzipped his fly. His cock sprang out, fully hard and a little longer and thicker than Emily's. She couldn't take her eyes off it.

Catching her suddenly by surprise, the man grasped one of her legs in each hand and lifted them over his shoulders. Her entrance was now lined up with him, and he placed his tip against it. Emily moaned again from the pressure.

Slowly, he pushed into her. Emily could feel herself stretching to accommodate his width. She thought she was as full as she could possibly be, but he pushed further. At the very deepest point of that first thrust, when she could barely think of anything but the sensation of being filled, someone else approached her from the other side of the table. Due to the way she was lying, they appeared upside down to her, but she could see them take out their cock and direct it to her mouth.

Emily opened her mouth eagerly. Maybe this would stop her being so loud, she laughed mentally. Besides, her mouth had started watering the moment she saw it.

The newcomer shoved their cock into her mouth the second she opened it. She was now being spit-roasted there on the table. The sensations were overwhelming. While the older man on one side of her fucked her slowly and thoroughly, the person at her mouth was fast and aggressive, keeping her just at the edge of choking. Though she didn't have enough control to work their cock with her tongue like she normally would, the feeling and taste were amazing.

All she could see now was the underside of the newcomer's balls, draped across her face. She groped around blindly until her hands came to rest on their ass, just for something to hold onto. Encouraged by this, they began fucking her face even harder. At the same time, the older man took hold of her throbbing cock and began stroking it rapidly.

That tipped Emily over the edge, and she came. It was her second load of the day, but she had built up a lot from her day of arousal, and it shot from her cock up onto her stomach and chest. The man fucking her apparently appreciated the sight, because he pulled out and, with a few quick final strokes, added his own cum to hers. The other person continued to fuck her face for a minute, then pulled out and came on her as well - mostly on her face, but some making it down to her tits.

Emily lay on the table, panting from the afterglow, as the older man zipped himself up and went back to the table where he had put his things. He returned a second later. "You're a great fuck, you know that?" he asked, and handed her a card. Looking down at it, she saw it was a business card, with his name and work phone. The person who had fucked her mouth plucked the card from her hands, scribbled their own name and number on the back, and handed it back. Then they both walked away.

Once Emily had caught her breath, she stood up and picked up her sundress. She started to lift her arms to slide back into it, but stopped. It had mostly avoided being ruined, and if she put it back on, she would only spread cum all over the inside. She bundled it up in her purse along with the business card, threw away her coffee cup, and left the shop.

Walking home, the sun felt beautiful on her naked skin. She passed a few other naked people, and wondered if any of them had started the day clothed as well. Today had been a total success. Not only had she overcome her fear of being seen naked in public, she had received an absolutely incredible fucking.

At the entrance to her building, she almost bumped into someone reaching for the door at the same time as her. It was the blue-haired girl again. This time, Emily didn't blush or shift nervously. The day's events had given her a great confidence boost, and she no longer worried about looking awkward.

They boarded the elevator together, and hit the buttons for their respective floors. Once the doors had closed, the girl looked Emily up and down. "You look like you had a fun day," she commented.

This time Emily did blush, remembering the three loads of cum dripping down her face and naked body right now. "I did," she said. Then, not wanting to let the opening for a conversation go by, she added in a burst of boldness, "Today was my first time going free use."

"Really?" asked the girl with interest. She looked at Emily again, this time giving her her full focus. "No wonder you were dressed so pretty earlier. You must have got a lot of attention."

"Oh!" said Emily. "You thought I looked pretty?"

"I did." She smiled. "I think you look even prettier now."

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open for the blue-haired girl's floor. She didn't leave. Instead, she leaned in closer to Emily and traced her bare nipple with a finger. Emily gasped softly, and her cock began to swell again. After a moment, the doors closed.

"Got the energy for one more?" the girl asked.

Emily nodded furiously.

The elevator opened again at Emily's floor, and the blue-haired girl led her out by the hand. They stopped at Emily's door.

"Turn around", the girl said. Emily gulped, and turned to face the wall next to her door. "Hands on the wall," she added, and Emily did so, putting them on the wall above her head. The girl took hold of Emily's hips and walked her back slightly, so that she was leaning forward with her ass stuck out. Then she placed one hand on Emily's inner thighs and pushed her legs apart. Emily's eyes almost rolled back in her head.

Once she had positioned Emily where she wanted, the girl wrapped her arms around her from behind, pressing her body against Emily's naked back. "You're beautiful," she whispered in Emily's ear. One hand ran down her stomach to gently grasp her cock. "And so hard for me..."

She began to stroke Emily's dick with one hand while caressing her nipples with the other. Emily decided not to hold back her soft moans of pleasure. "That's right," the girl murmured in response. "I just want you to feel good."

After a moment, she moved away from Emily's chest and began working her asshole with her fingers. It didn't take long to get her ready again, and once she was, the girl unzipped her jeans. Emily snuck a look back at the sound. She was hard packing. As she pulled the hard plastic cock out of her pants, Emily became even more smitten, and aroused.

She pushed the tip against Emily's entrance. "Ready?" Emily nodded, and she pushed in. Emily's moans got louder. As the strap slid further in, she kept up a stream of praise. "That's it... just relax... almost in... you're taking it so well... you're doing such a good job."

As the strap bottomed out inside Emily, the other girl slid both hands back up to her chest, grasping and fondling her breasts. She leaned back in to whisper again. "What's your name?"

Emily laughed, snapped out of the moment by the reminder that she was being fucked by a girl she barely knew. "Emily," she answered.

"Emily..." the girl repeated. "You're being such a good girl for me, Emily."

Emily moaned again.

As the girl continued her slow, hard pounding, Emily's cock bounced free in the cool air of the hallway, hardening slightly with every word of praise. "Good girl... you're so good at taking cock, Emily... does that feel good?... keep making those moans for me, pretty girl."

Emily was entranced, unable to respond to the other girl's questions except with the meekest of "mm-hm"s. Under the gentle caresses of the girl's hands, she soon felt the pleasure welling up in every part of her body. After emptying herself with the first two, her third orgasm of the day felt different. As a few clear spurts fell from her twitching dick onto the floor, pleasure overcame her and she let out a single long, high, "aaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHH!"

The girl pulled out, and Emily fell to her knees. She turned around to sit with her back to the wall, and looked up at her. "Thank you," she said, breathing heavily. The blue-haired girl smiled and held out a hand. Emily took it, and the girl pulled her up and into a long, passionate kiss.

"Do you want to get lunch?" the girl asked after they pulled apart again.

Emily nodded. "Just let me clean myself off and change clothes," she said, turning to reach for her apartment door. The girl reached out again and grabbed her arm.

"Or don't?" she said when Emily turned back. Emily looked into her eyes for a moment, then smiled. Together, they headed back towards the elevator.