All Comments on 'First Date Again'

by SeaCat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
entitledentitledabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

Then again, you knew i would.

*mwah!*

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

This is really a true love story, even tho it might be fantasy. A good description of wife abuse that then comes around with genuine love from a guy that she was apprehensive about because of what had happened to her in the past. Please, can we have some additional chapters of them maybe starting their own family, in erotic love?

tickletickletickletickleabout 18 years ago
lovely story

Despite some need of editing; awkward words/scenes, confusing order, and even confusing state of mind of both of the characters at one point or another, i loved the story. Actually i loved the male character even more. Too good to be true, amazing visualization of the guy's physique...just wish he lived next door. :)

Rad'lRad'lover 17 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

SeaCat:

That was a wonderful story; you got my attention then you backed up to explain. Good trick and well done.

I found the story accidentally and I'm glad I did.

Thanks

Rad'l

Rad'lRad'lover 17 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

SeaCat:

That was a wonderful story; you got my attention then you backed up to explain. Good trick and well done.

I found the story accidentally and I'm glad I did.

Thanks

Rad'l

srgeeksrgeekalmost 15 years ago
Great story...

I found you via JPB's lloonngg forum article. Finding you made it worth reading that. I read "Beach Party" and this one, I will probably read the others although I usually look for longer stories. I think I already said I like your work. Both stories I've read are a little jumpy, if it were film or tape I would say they had noticeable jump cuts.

<BR>

The movie "Psycho" has something like 147 cuts in the shower scene. Even though the camera view jumps around, the film flows for the viewer. Yours doesn't always, they are still very enjoyable reads.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Liked this one a lot!

Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous