All Comments on 'First Date Glory Ch. 01'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

Incredible story. I can't wait for more. Laney is a dream cum true. I'd love to share cock and cum with my mate.

TyrayCartierTyrayCartierover 3 years ago
You're BACK!

No more needs to be said

louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
My GOD

does this girl have a sister ???? whew

harrybottomharrybottomover 3 years ago

Welp this one is going in my edging rotation. Good grief it’s so hot.

WhitebottomWhitebottomover 3 years ago

Hats off to you. Great story. I was reading it thinking, I wish a black cock would make an appearance. And Bam, there it is. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot!

This story was incredibly hot and extremely well-written. I came so hard while reading this story - all of my fantasies in one story!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 3 years ago

That was spectacular! Please don't make me wait too long for part 2! Please please please!

DorcDorcover 3 years ago
Another Gem

Wow, SBG is one of the GOAT on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WAP feels goooooood

Well just when you think lockdown needs some heat SBG brings the temperature up. Luvvy that was frigging hot, not come so hard in a while, and now I need some pie and smash. Hopefully part two will be here before the UK lockdown is lifted or im going on a tinder spree.

JacknJohnJacknJohnover 3 years ago
Wow

You did it again!

Your stories are amazing and so true to life of things I’ve done and or want to do

I had to jack off twice reading this!

Her Boyfriend Subs In was also so close to my real life

Damn you are a hell of a writer

💚💚💚

Patrick2380Patrick2380over 3 years ago
Fucking hot!

Seriously, one of the hottest fucking stories I've read. I would love to meet a girl like this. Really hoping there are more chapters to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best EVER!

I’ve been reading stories on this page for a while. I’ve read a ton of stories but this one takes the cake. So well written, love the 420 element. Super hot and believable. Like I was n that booth with them. Bravo please keep up the great work.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago

great story. Can't wait for chapter 2.

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

I’ve never been so turned on by a story that fast. I got off faster than anytime since jr high 35 years ago. I eagerly await more about this pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing, as always

You remain one of my favorite Literotica authors. Thank you for another great story. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

Damn this story is hot. I love the seduction in the booth. I would love to be a part of that and being forced to suck a cock or take it up the ass without even knowing it! This made me horny as hell to go searching for the big one!!! Thanks and great job. Keep writing!!

LandolakesguymnLandolakesguymnabout 3 years ago
More please

Absolutely phenomenal. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Exciting at every point

This is such a thrilling story to read. A couple hits it off from the beginning of a date to the end with one thriller after another. The glory hole is the magnificent thriller. It’s brilliant story telling. I was 21 when I visited my first glory hole. The owner was a big black man and he gave me the tour and some cash for my first time visit and it was my birthday. I was blown away by what I discovered that night. I sucked 5 large black cocks that night in a few hours and after I came out of the arcade the owner invited me to his office and I sucked his cock and then he took my anal virginity. It was the best night of my life. After that night I couldn’t stay away and he had me every night and most of his patrons did too. No need for a hole anymore when I’m there.

lalaki39lalaki39about 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I have a filipina Gf who is as adventures and open minded as Laney is. While we have not yet experienced gloryholes yet, she is very open and loves for me to share her lovers cocks with me and have me clean her after her lovers as finished.

I absolutely loved this story and hope to read more...thank you

sober71sober71about 3 years ago

Brilliant from start to finish

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

fabulous! I am waiting for my wife to take me to a glory hole and we share a cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

are you going to continue this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue this!! I'm obsessed with this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So fucking hot and well paced, so perfectly enticingly kinky and seductive, this is the most satisfying wet dream of a story ever. I am hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story...so hot!! I would like to visit a glory hole and do some cocks..I’m not gay am I?? Lol

luckyrednotebookluckyrednotebookalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Crazy intense and lots of details to fill the senses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking wow!!!

Crazy awesome, now all I want to do is go find a glory hole.

JackOftensNJJackOftensNJover 2 years ago

This may be my favorite story of the hundreds I've read on here!!!!

cuckiemancuckiemanover 2 years ago

Great story and a fantasy for every "open" man. I thought my wifey was open but this tops her kink!

Thanks so much and I can't wait to read more of your literary kink!

DocBDocBover 2 years ago

Great story ! I hope you keep writing on these two. I can imagine some pretty good scenes in the future ! Can't wait for another story.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

Marry that woman!! Whew!! 5 Stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely insanely hot! Every fantasy of mine expressed in wanton, needy kinky exquisite detail!

The best of the best for this venue.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some of the logistics sounded strained - doggy style while sucking together, eating pussy while being fucked and her on her back.

Other than that, the story itself was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sorry the chick ruins it for me. The only way to satisfy my sexual desires is with well endowed men filling me with sperm. I think it's time I start my own stories. Fuck the vaginas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are so fucking hot! All my fantasies fulfilled!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

What a fucking HOT story. I would love to meet a woman like her to take control over the sex. I’ve done most all of the same things, but never all together. I’ve sucked cock at glory holes, been fucked by both white and black men, been pegged by my bosses granddaughter, but never at the same time. SIGH!

firsttimesoonfirsttimesoonabout 2 years ago

Hottest story I’ve ever read, I’m so hard and dripping precum!

Urtoy2beUrtoy2beabout 2 years ago

Really liked this one, hope you edited a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need MORE of these stories. Women love controlling guys to suck cock for them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy hot

Love being told what to do

powertrainpowertrainover 1 year ago

Omf, that's a dream come true..

robnwilmrobnwilmover 1 year ago

Totally awesome! First story I've read that had nearly everything I'm into. I've been with a few women into glory hole and theaters, but none as perfect as Laney Walker. Now if she was only real and lived near me...lol

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 1 year ago

I’ve always wanted to try a gloryhole. Nothing but dick and more dick. Suck one after another til my belly is full of sperm. I want to be a personal cumslut for couple of guys in my local area. So I could be at their becon call or text when they need to empty their balls down my willing throat. Love this story. Keep um cumming down my throat please.

TartisdriverTartisdriverover 1 year ago

Wow. Thinking, reading, want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been sucking cock for years, sometimes with a woman and luv it, I am still a Virgin and want to change that this year ! I luv cock as much as Pussy.

Yours in TN 2023

RaoulDuke1971RaoulDuke1971about 1 year ago

Fucking outstanding! It's truly a thing of beauty when you meet your most compatible match, and you both say "Fuckit, why not?"

CosmicMistakeCosmicMistakeabout 1 year ago

Great story! This definitely needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. This story is just so fun to read that I can't elaborate any more than that. Just, Wow!

goodnabor789goodnabor78911 months ago

This is so fucking hot and my fantasy!

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

A kinky woman can get a man to do almost anything

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where is chapter 2 for the love of god???

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely one of the best writers and best stories on this site. I've been looking for a glory hole just like this too.

TomhockinghillsTomhockinghills3 months ago

Incredibly hot, well written, amazing story! One of my all time hottest fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Incredibly hot!!! I would love it for the author come back to literoctica to finish the second part of this story and write new ones. His stories are so hot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...