First Date Gone Wrong

Story Info
I like it rough just not when I am forced to take him.
1.7k words
3.96
45.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going on a date with a guy I met on a dating app. We all know what one wants, when they go on the app. Yes, you are right- SEX!!! We talked a lot about our kinks and what we liked before our first date. Of course, we were going to hook up. There he was, arms and legs tatted. Those arms would look good around my neck, and that huge body would press me down and fuck me, pounding me. I snapped out of daydreaming and got into his car. He had a thick country-boy accent, which turned me on as he was talking about his hobbies.

He stopped at a red signal, placed a hand on my knees, and said, "You look so nice." I smiled, and my eyes twinkled. He said with a firm voice, "I want you to suck me while I am driving."

He unzipped his pants and started driving. I am not saying I did not want it; I did, but not like this. A private place could have been better. He pushed me to suck his cock; he was too big for my mouth, but I took it deep. A moan escaped his mouth, and I could feel a hand reaching down on my ass and spanking me. "You suck me so good, love," he said. I started moving my head up and down, and I felt his fingers enter my pussy. He slapped my pussy and said, "You are so tight, I am going to fuck the shit out of you today." He pushed me down on his cock and asked, "You want that, don't you?"

I tried to get up to answer him, but he kept pushing me on his dick. SLAP! "Answer me," he ordered. I nodded while his dick was still in my mouth. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP! "That is for the late response. There is a signal ahead; keep your head down. I don't want anyone to see us," he said. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed me down. My throat widened and I felt so scared. I liked it rough, but I was not into exhibitionism. I was sucking an almost stranger while he was driving, and the fear of getting caught was giving me a weird adrenaline rush. He was rough with me, and I liked it.

He stopped in a dark, secluded place. I said, "I thought we were having some coffee."

He said, "We can have that later, I want you right now. Get your ass out of the car." I denied going out.

I said, "I don't wanna get caught."

He got out of the car and opened my side of the door, pulled me out, and said, "Quit whining, my little slut." He kissed my neck while fondling my tits. He turned me, pressed me against the car door, and lifted my dress. He touched me through the panties. He grunted and said, "Look at my fucking wet whore, you want this. You are made for me to play with. Get this through your numb brain. YOU ARE MINE TO FUCK, AND I WILL USE EVERY FUCKING INCH OF YOURS."

He ripped my panties and stuffed them in my mouth. He placed his one hand on my mouth to make sure the panties stayed in my mouth and started playing with my clit with his other hand. All I could hear were my muffled screams as I tasted the fabric of my panties and my juices. His fingers were huge, he started finger fucking me and said, "Look at your filthy self in the window." I looked at myself as Gabe ordered, I looked like a filthy whore who takes cocks in public. I wanted to run away, but I also wanted to see where this would lead. Maybe I liked exhibitionism.

The pace of his fingers increased, and I was trembling from pleasure. I closed my eyes and placed my head on his chest. I felt a slap on my cheeks and was made to look at myself. He said, "I want you to look at yourself as you come on my fingers that is what my fuck toy does. Come on my fingers, you filthy cunt." I looked at myself as I felt an orgasm gushing through me. My eyes widened, and I moaned louder than usual, the panties in my mouth turned it down. Gabe removed the panties and I let a scream out of my mouth. I came on his fingers so hard that I almost sat down. I barely touched the ground, he pulled me up by my neck, and his fingers entered my mouth. He said, "I am not done with you, slut, clean my fingers, lick your cunt juices."

He pushed me down and put his dick in my mouth. I got squeezed between him and his car. I had nowhere to go, I was so vulnerable. He used my mouth hard, eyes widening, moaning on his dick. Hearing him moan while he used my mouth made me feel so used. He removed his cock, and I gasped for air. Before I recovered from that, he pulled me up and turned me. He was starting to enter me. I tried to push him back and said, "Condom, please, wear a condom."

He pulled my hair and said, "Sluts don't get condoms, you are my breeding slut. I will come in your pussy and you will take it like the good slut that you are." I cried and tried to push him. I did not stop fighting with this huge man. He got angry, ripped my dress, and pressed me against the cold car door. My tits were on the cold door was only making me feel more exposed and I kinda liked that

He held my hands behind my back with one hand and entered me. The first thrust was so painful, he was so huge for me. I felt him stretching me and reaching deep into me. He grunted, his speed was steady, not too fast, but he was taking his time with me. As he was thrusting hard, he grabbed my neck, arching my back, and he asked, "You like getting fucked raw, my little slut?" I nodded yes. He slapped me and shouted, "Answer me using that mouth, like you used it to suck me."

Tears rolled down my cheeks. Feeling humiliated, I said, "Yes."

Another slap. He whispered, "Yes, what?"

I mumbled, "I like you fucking me raw." SLAP SLAP SLAP CHOKE.

He ordered, "Louder slut."

I yelled, "I LOVE WHEN YOU FUCK ME RAW." He pulled my hair and increased the speed of his pounding.

I heard my ass clap against him, and his balls hit my clit every time. I was close to another orgasm. My legs gave up, and he was holding me so that I could stand and take his cock from behind. He increased his speed a little bit more, and I came on his cock. I screamed louder this time. He pulled my hair tighter and slapped me rougher. He said, "Did you just come on my cock?"

I said, "Yes, I came on your cock. I am sorry."

He laughed and said, "You filthy fucking slut, you want nothing but cock, don't you? I am going to stop fucking, you know." He removed his cock and started to walk away.

All confused, I cried, "No, no, no, no. Please fuck me. I beg you to please fuck me, use me. I want you to use me. Fuck me. Come in me. I want your cum in me; I want to be your breeding bitch, please don't stop."

He entered me yet again, grabbed my neck, and whispered into my ears, "My little whore, you are so desperate to get knocked up. That is what your life is going to be like for me. You are mine to fuck. You are for my pleasure. YOU *thrust* ARE *thrust* A *thrust* DIRTY *thrust* CUM *thrust* DUMP. You got that."

I agreed by saying yes. He pulled me from the car door towards him. He slapped my tits continuously till I repeated, "Yes, I am your cum dump. I want you to fill me up and use me as a breeding bitch. Fill me up, I want your cock."

He said, "What if you get pregnant?"

I replied, "That is what I am made for. You can breed me, use my cunt however you want." When I said that his pace increased, his grunts got louder, and he fucked me rougher.

Our moans filled the air around us. He said, "I am going to breed my bitch, keeping her knocked up every time, taking her home for me to use anytime I want, and I will keep filling you up every day."

I said, "Yes, I would love that. Come in deep and fill me up. Use my cunt." He kept spanking my ass and fucked me. He pinched my nipples hard enough to make me teary.

He said, "I am coming, take me deep." With one deep thrust, I could feel him pulsating in me and spraying the insides of me with his cum. He removed his cock and made me clean his cock.

I never felt this way. Someone just came into me. Too many thoughts went through my brain while I was sucking his dick clean- what if I get pregnant? What if he is not done with me yet? What if someone saw us? What if this is my life now? What if I like to be used? My thoughts were disrupted when I felt his hands on my neck pulling me up, and a slap landed on my face.

He said, "You are a pathetic whore. I will enjoy you, and so will my friends when they fill up your holes. Would you like that?"

I thought, NO I HATE IT, I AM NOT A WHORE but instead nodded yes and said, "Yes sir, I will love that."

He pulled my hair, slapped me, and said, "Get in the car, bitch, we are not done. Some people are waiting for you."

What people? Why was I obeying him and getting into the car? "Because you are a disgusting whore who likes to be filled up by strangers. You are his breeding bitch," said the back of my mind.