First Date of My Dreams

Story Info
I can't remember how I got where I am but... I like it!
2.2k words
5.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes. I heard people all around me, eating food, drinking, sharing muffled conversations. Waitresses in white blouses and short black skirts walked past me, carrying trays to and from the kitchens. I was wearing a luxurious dress of pale purple silk, the straps on one shoulder falling seductively off. I could feel that it was short. The straps of my silver shoes were biting into my ankles as I crossed my legs tightly under the table. My hair was falling in soft golden waves over my shoulders and framing my face. The table cloth at my table was brilliant white, almost silvery. Candles flickered endlessly everywhere. I saw a glass of what seemed to be red wine in front of me. The chair beneath me was sturdy mahogany with plush velvet seating. Wooden panels covered the walls, soft piano music played, emanating all around, creating a rustic sort of vibe. It was very romantic but I had no idea where I was or how I came to be here. I knew my eyes were wide and wild as looked around, my hands gripped the pristine tablecloth. I heard a mans voice calling me back to the table. I focused on the person sitting across from me.

Handsome, spectacularly so. His eyes were deep blue, framed by lush dark lashes. Pale skin, a small smug smile played on his rosy lips. His hair was short, blonde and slightly spiked up. He was wearing a crisp white shirt under a dark grey blazer. His hand was open on the table top, waiting for me to place mine in. Tentatively I raised my own, my eyes locked onto his. He was calling my name again. Sound came rushing back all at once as our skin connected.

"Violet. See me." The man's voice was soft, commanding, and yet seemed to be the loudest sound in the room. He gripped my hand, turned it over and stroked my wrist in a circular motion. The sensation both calmed me and sent my heart rate soaring, I liked it.

"You went away again. But I brought you back. Do you remember me?" He spoke directly to me, his eyes never leaving mine, his finger still stroking my wrist.

"Yes. I went somewhere. I'm back now. You're... Jasper?" I said uncertainly. He smiled brightly, undoubtedly pleased with my response. I was unexplainably proud that I had made him so happy.

"Would you like to go home Violet?" Jasper asked me gently. I nodded, an eager jolt of want surging through me as he continued to stroke my wrist. He smiled even bigger and stood up. As he let my hand go, I felt cold and slightly lost. Then I felt him behind me, his hands on the back of my chair. He bent low and his lips brushed my shoulder. It felt so good I shivered. Jasper pulled my chair out and took my hand again to help me stand. I turned towards the door but he pulled me away and headed to the back of the room, in the direction of a large wooden panel. He waved a hand at the Maitre D, who nodded curtly and then looked strangely at me. I looked away and followed Jasper.

Jasper led me to panel of wood. He placed his free hand on the panel and it split down the middle and parted, revealing an elevator. He walked inside, pulling me with him. I stood with my back to wall, beside Jasper, who opened a small control panel beside the door. He punched in a code and the doors slid shut. I felt the elevator begin to travel up slowly. My heart was pounding with excitement. I didn't remember how I knew this beautiful man beside me, holding my hand firmly but I knew I wanted to stay with him. I trusted him and inexplicably I wanted to please him.

Just as I wondering what was going on, Jasper rounded on me. I jumped and pressed myself even closer to the wall. He towered over me, suddenly exuding a menacing, tantalising aura. He came even closer and brushed a stray hair away from my eyes. He held my gaze and as frightened as I was I couldn't look away. He slowly raised his hand and pulled my dress strap off of my shoulder, bent and buried his face in my neck, breathing deeply. I shivered, a little from fear but mostly from pleasure.

"Hmm you smell so good Violet. I was going to wait until I got you home but I could feel you next to me and I couldn't resist you" he whispered breathlessly. He nuzzled my neck and my breath caught in my throat. I could feel his hand holding my waist, and I was filled with a powerful need to pull the dress off.

I turned my head to the side, exposing more of my neck for him to get to. I had a need to encourage him to get even more closer to me. He obliged and pinned me to the wall with his body as he placed soft kisses up to my ear and down to the tip of my shoulder. I felt a bulge against my leg and flushed with need. Jasper gripped the hem of my dress and teasingly slowly he pulled it up. I spread my legs apart slightly, I could hear both of ragged breathing. I placed my hands on his chest, feeling his broad shoulders and muscular chest. He moved his head away from my neck and looked deep into my eyes.

"'Kiss me". My lips parted and I lifted my head up and softly kissed his lips. His tongue slipped into my mouth, gently at first and then with more urgency. One of his hands framed my face as he kissed me, the other stroked my inner thigh, eliciting a small moan from me. He uttered a moan of his own and he slipped his hand slowly up my leg to apex of my thighs. His fingers brushed my lacy underwear.

Then just as suddenly as he had come on to me, he moved away. My dress fell back into place and I was breathless, confused and left wanting. My lips felt swollen from his kiss and I couldn't figure out why he had stopped. Then the doors of the elevator opened and Jasper held out his hand to me once again. I took it and followed him through onto a landing. I tried to look around me but my head was swimming with confusion and a desperate need for Jasper to touch me again. He was stroking my wrist in that circular motion again as he led me towards the end of the hallway.

A plain dark brown door with an old fashioned looking gold handle and lock was set into the wall. Jasper pulled out an old fashioned looking key from his pocket and slipped it into the lock, turning it three times. I heard a click and the door drifted open. He tugged me through to the room beyond and my jaw dropped.

The room was large and bright. The far side opposite us was all windows, allowing us a spectacular view of the city. The other walls were a pale rose, dotted here and there with shelves, the items on which I couldn't really make out. I saw a magnificent fireplace to my left, in front of which was a three piece suite, a plush fur rug. On my right was another door, smaller, set in between two bookshelves. It was to this door that Jasper made a beeline for. His pace had quickened and I had to jog a little to prevent him from dragging me across the room. He stopped at the door and glanced back at me, a glint of excitement in his eye. He opened the door.

It was smaller and darker in here than the main room. In the middle of the room was a large four poster bed, covered in soft white pillows and rose coloured cushions, pale purple sheets of satin draped carelessly over the mattress. The white carpet was deep and fluffy. Jasper led me to the bed and I sat on the edge. He stood over me, looking into my eyes.

He caressed my face and bent down, placing a light kiss on my lips. Then he knelt down and began to unbuckle my shoes, removing them one at a time and placing a small kiss on each ankle. He stood back up and removed his blazer and unbuttoned his shirt, dropping them to floor beside my shoes. He motioned for me stand too and he slipped my dress off my shoulders so that it fell to the floor at my feet. He sighed a shaky sigh at the sight of my naked body. I felt exposed, nervous as he looked at me, his eyes raking over my breasts. My heart began pounding in my chest, goosebumps rising on my arms.

"Violet. You're so beautiful. I know I say it every time, but... just look at you". Jasper's voice was husky, I could hear the want, the desire, see his need in his eyes and I knew it was mirrored in my own. I was momentarily confused by his claim that he said it every time he'd seen me like this, part of me was certain that this was the first time. But then all reason and confusion flew out the window as Jasper's lips were on mine and we were locked in a desperate kiss. His hands roamed freely all over my body, in my hair, pulling on it slightly. My hands dragged across his bare chest and snaked up to tangle in his hair too. His hips pressed against mine and I could feel his erection against my stomach. He drew back from the kiss.

"Tell me you want me" Jasper murmured, his eyes burning fiercely as they traced over my breasts, down to my navel and finally resting between my legs. I felt wetness there and I opened my legs a little wider.

"I want you" I whispered back. He grinned wolfishly at me and suddenly pushed me back onto the bed into a laying position. He hastily unbuttoned his trousers, pulled them down roughly, freeing his huge erection. He pulled his shoes and trousers off and tossed them aside. Then he slowly climbed on top of me. He took my leg and lifted it up his hip, opening me up to him. Then his other hand stroked my pussy, his thumb mimicking the circular motion he made on my wrist earlier. I groaned and bucked my hips. Then his index finger slid inside me, making me cry out. He manoeuvred his finger in and out of me, hitting a place deep within me each time. I was close to climax. Then he stopped, pulling his finger out. I whimpered in frustration.

"More my little flower? Shall I continue? No, I think I need to taste you, smell you, give you something new to feel". With that his head disappeared between my legs and I felt his tongue lick in and out of me, the same way his finger had done a moment before. He licked and sucked and tasted all of my pussy, until I thought I would burst. Then he stopped abruptly, just as before and sat up. He lent forward and muttered "I want you to taste yourself" and kissed me again, his tongue playing with mine. I could taste my juices, sweet and salty, I could smell myself on his skin. I was aroused and felt the need arising in me again.

"Oh... Please... Please..." I begged breathlessly. Then, without warning, he thrust his dick inside me. I cried out in shock and ecstasy. He started up a punishing rhythm, in and out, constant pounding. I moaned at each thrust, tears in my eyes, my hands gripping his ass, holding him to me. I began to thrust my hips up to meet him, the impact deliciously painful. His breathing was ragged and I could tell he was close to climaxing. I wanted to reach the end with him. It was coming and I surrendered myself over to the pleasure completely. We met each at each thrust, both groaning. Time had stopped, it was just us, all encompassed within one another. Then I felt him tense his body and knew it had come. We exploded together, wet, panting, breaths shuddering, hearts pounding. He collapsed on top of me, trying to catch his breath. Tears of ecstatic pleasure spilled from my eyes as I wrapped my legs around him and tangled my fingers in his hair.

A little while later I was slowly coming down from my euphoria, his breathing was smoother. We were exhausted. Jasper raised himself up onto his arm so he could look at me. He was still inside me. He wiped my cheek and and gave me a sweet little kiss. He pulled his dick out of me and helped me rest on the pillows. He laid down next to me, one hand splayed over my stomach. We drifted off into a deep sleep, the smell of our sex perfumed the air around us...I opened my eyes. I heard people all around me, eating food, drinking, sharing muffled conversations.....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ring Transport - Origins Pt. 01 Ethical MC: Guy's ring makes him 18 again, adds MC powers.in Mind Control
Pizza Time Her night turns wild after receiving rules she must follow.in Mind Control
Voice of the Goddess A pious cleric is twisted and perverted by a dark goddess.in Mind Control
Our First Time She overcomes her inhibitions and we enjoy each other.in First Time
Seven-on-Seven Orgy Seven soccer mates fuck their girlfriends in a hot sweaty orgy.in Group Sex
More Stories