First Date Sex with a Hot Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the waiting became too much and I had to find out what he felt like, it didn't take much more than climbing on top of him and looking down into his handsome eyes again to remind me how turned on I was.

The ache between my legs took over my thoughts and I felt a hint of cool air against my hard nipples. I wanted him to suck them again, so I leaned forward and offered them to him, nice, round and heavy, just in front of his face. I giggled a little as I moved my torso, making them shake slightly. He didn't laugh -- he just wanted to consume me again.

It wasn't long before I was dying of pure fucking lust. I wanted him. Bad.

I took hold of his hard cock and stood him up straight, then lowered myself. First the tip and the head, easing into my glistening wetness, then the rest, inch by inch, slowly, deep into my soaked pussy, all the way.

Sexy Micheal was exactly where he belonged - balls deep inside me.

I leaned right forward, hungrily kissing him on the lips with both hands supporting me against the back of the sofa. I felt both his hands on my waist, then one on my butt, squeezing, and he made a deep, sexy groan into my mouth as we kissed. I loved the way his tongue massaged mine, and couldn't wait for every taste as I darted mine into his mouth.

My hips led themselves, rocking back and forward, slowly at first, but very quickly coming up to speed, fucking my gorgeous man right there on the sofa. He was all mine, just for the night.

But I couldn't wait for him to own me in return.

Soon, we stood and he turned me around, kissing and biting lightly at my neck, leaning into my ear. "I wanna fuck you from behind, Leah," he whispered to me. That sent me fucking wild.

I let him guide me down onto the sofa, facing away from him, with my knees on the cushions and my forearms resting up on the back. I felt a hand take on side of my waist. I felt his lovely hard dick pressing up against my soaked entrance, ready to take me and own me on his terms, whenever he wanted.

I let out a deep, long breath, giving in. Letting him take charge of me.

Then I felt his hips move, and his length ease into me, slow and deep, sending shocks of electric sexual energy through my body, making me die of excitement and anticipation for the full feeling of his hard cock all the way into me from behind.

The other hand took the other side of my waist, and he began to push into me harder. My moans and murmurs turned into muted and muffled groans as he gave it to me, picking up the pace further and further. I felt his balls slap gently against the backs of my thighs and I arched my back hard, deep down, pushing my ass right up for him, letting him in as deep as we could go together.

The only thing I could hear beyond our low, aching voices was the sound of my wet pussy, making its little noises as Micheal's penis glided into me over and over.

I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't think. I couldn't do anything. Except just let myself be fucked like the happy little one night stand slut that I felt like.

Micheal put a foot up onto the sofa and leaned right over me, holding me tight by the shoulder and sinking his length right into me.

God, I fucking loved it.

I loved it more when he slapped my ass. Hard. And then even fucking harder. I loved it when he fucked me rough like the slut I wanted to be for him, just for the night.

I told him to fuck me. I begged him to fuck me rough. And he did.

He put both hands on my waist and he fucking railed me. He shafted me so hard that I could barely walk the next morning. And I still fucking loved it.

This was my night to break all the rules. It was my night to be whoever I wanted. Who I wanted, where I wanted. And as late into the night as I felt like.

We kept it up, deep and hard, in that silent intensity that would keep our sex a secret just between us -- keep us from being discovered. It was like that, pushing back firmly against him, as he bucked his hips and I felt his length fully inside of me, that I bit down on the cushions on the back of the sofa. And I came. I came really fucking hard for him.

I told him to fuck me again. I begged him again. I said his name and told him how much of a sexy bastard he was and how hot it was to have his big dick inside me on the sofa, right in the middle of the living room.

And he did give me everything I wanted, nice and hard. And he let me ride my little wave of orgasm until I gasped for breath and eventually went quiet once again.

I kissed him long and deep after that, loving his lips slowly and sensually, with my arms around his neck.

I let him take me one more time, just for him that time, down on the carpet in the living room, with him on top of me this time. That was even more intense. Pinning me, fucking me, kissing me, biting my neck and then kissing me in the same place to make it all better again.

I felt his love. I felt his blazing attraction. I felt his lust for me. And I wanted more.

When he came, he came hard. Deep into the condom he was wearing. And I felt everything.

The whole thing was one of the most fun sexual experiences I've ever had, including sneaking him upstairs afterwards.

I'm not gonna lie: We did it twice more in the morning and I came again, several times.

That night I got to act out the danger and the excitement of having sex with a man the first time I met him. The first time I really met him, that is. And Micheal played along perfectly.

God knows what I would have done if anyone had walked in on us that night. No one did, though. And thank fuck for that, is all I can say about it.

I did, however, wake up to the shock of remembering he'd thrown my panties across the room... and that I'd forgotten to pick them up again.

Luckily, my roommates and I were very good friends, although, the less said about my interrogation the next day, the better.

Strangely, I never really spent loads of time with Micheal after that night. I never really tried, or even thought about it much. I guess we'd both just got exactly what we needed from our time together, and it was just perfect the way it was. So, we just left it at that and went on with our lives, totally content.

We still smile, hug and chat whenever we see each other, but he has a girlfriend now.


12