First Date Vibes

Story Info
Teasing my submissive date in public.
1.1k words
4.3
9.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcusT
MarcusT
8 Followers

We'd been talking online for a couple of weeks before we were able to meet IRL so by that time we'd already discussed A LOT about ourselves and what we're into, we'd been sexting, and more...

She was very submissive and loved it when I told her what to do & how to play with herself, including which toys to use, what photos I wanted her to take for me (she loved to perform) and making her ask for my permission to cum, via voice clip. It was SO hot listening to her fuck herself - the squishy noises of her juicy pussy, the vibrations of the toy she was fucking it with, the sounds of her moans, her breathless voice begging me to let her cum.

So she came for me at least 10 times before we even met IRL, and I'd cum for her too, she loved to see my hard cock while she was masturbating, and my puddles of creamy cum when I was spent.

Anyway, in order to be able to tell her which toys to use on herself I'd asked her to lay them all out on her bed and send me a photo, so I knew exactly what she had, and I knew how much she loved to be told what to do and to be controlled, so I had an idea... when we arranged to meet up for our first date I told her to pick out and charge up her remote controlled egg & the remote for it, which she did.

I told her to let me know when she was ready to leave the house and head to meet me at the bar, which she did.

I replied to tell her to put the egg inside her pussy, switched off, and to give me the remote when she arrived, giving me control of her pussy. WhatsApp showed her "typing", then there was a long pause, I worried that I'd gone too far and cursed myself, but then she wrote back "Ok x" and I smiled to myself.

So I arrived at the bar and found a table facing the bar... and shortly afterwards she arrived too. We said hello, hugged & airkissed, and when we pulled apart she held up her hand and presented me with the remote, without me asking for it! "Thank you, SLUT", I said, and she smiled, a little flushed.

I asked her what she wanted to drink, and told her to take a seat while I head to the bar... I had turned to walk away but then I surprised her by turning back and telling her to switch on the egg inside her. Startled, she flushed again and nodded at me. Then I went to the bar.

The barman wasn't free so I turned around and watched her hand slide up her skirt and her fingers into her pussy, in full view of me and anyone else who might happen to look that way.

She looked up and saw me watching, she went a little red (she later told me that she was embarrassed but also SUPER turned on) and nodded at me. I pressed the button and she jolted a little, but then closed her eyes and a huge smile spread across her face.

It was right then that the barman asked me what I wanted to drink so I turned back to place the order, then when I turned around to look at her again she was more flushed and staring at me, and I already knew that look from videos and photos she'd sent me before - she was close to cumming and was holding back, waiting for my permission!

Our drinks were almost ready so I used the remote to switch off the vibe and give her a chance to catch herself, then I paid and brought them back to the table.

I put them down on the table and looked into her eyes - they were pleading for release. So I turned round a bit, touched her cheek with my hand, and pulled her in for a kiss.

She moaned a little as our lips met and we kissed, then much more when she felt my hand slide between her legs and find her pussy - she was SO hot and wet!

We continued kissing as a couple of fingers inside her pussy, it felt amazing inside her, and I could feel the egg vibe, which was still off.

I broke off the kiss momentarily, fed my juicy fingers to her lips without being too obvious about it - the bar was half full - and she licked and sucked them excitedly & hungrily.

Then I brought my hand back down to her pussy, planted my lips on hers again, and switched on the vibe again with the remote in my other hand, making her jolt again and moan as we kissed.

I started rubbing her clit to add to the pleasure of her buzzing pussy, and as you can imagine, it didn't take her more than 10 seconds to get close again - her eyes opened, staring, silently pleading again.

I broke off the kiss and asked her if there was something she wanted. She nodded.

I said "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear that, what do you want?"

"Please" she quietly mumbled

"Please what?" I teased her

"Please may I?" she tried again

"Please may you WHAT?" I teased again

"Please may I cum, Sir?" she begged, finally

"Yes fucktoy, CUM FOR ME" I commanded her

And she did. She really did!

Her eyes closed, her body shuddered, her lips wobbled, and her pussy & brain exploded together as she came right there in the bar, with people all around us - oblivious, probably, we weren't paying attention to them but it's possible that some were paying attention to us!

I switched off the vibe, removed my fingers from her pussy, and sucked them clean myself. She tasted delicious.

I took her hand and caressed her while she took her a minute or two to relax and open her eyes again.

And when she did, she gave me one of the happiest smiles I've ever seen.

"That was incredible!" she said, "What are we doing next?!"

"I don't know but we have all night, so let's enjoy these drinks and come up with some ideas to explore together!" I replied, and winked at her.

--------------------------

Have you ever had a date anything like that? Would you like one? Do you have a first date fantasy you'd love to come true? Let me know your thoughts below or privately!

MarcusT
MarcusT
8 Followers