The Horned King

Story Info
A hiker couples with the king of the forest.
768 words
4.36
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my attempt at a 750-word story. It came to me in a vision. There is no more. What more could I say?

When I was in my 20s, I spent a lot of time hiking alone in the woods. I'd drive my beat-up little Nissan to a remote trailhead and spend hours rambling through the hills by myself. My favorite spot was a secluded pond nestled in the heart of a stand of old-growth pine.

It was like a cathedral--the forest utterly still, the tall trunks rising around me like marble columns. I'd walk reverently forward, pine needles crunching under my hiking boots.

Usually, I'd have lunch on the banks of the pond, but if I was feeling bold, I might go swimming. The spot was so isolated I didn't bother with a swimsuit. I'd strip completely naked, leaving my boots and clothes in a neat pile on the shore, and wade out into the cool, dark pond.

The water felt delicious on my bare skin. I was sweaty from hiking all morning, and I swam around for a while--ducking my head under, washing myself clean.

There was a little island in the center of the pond with a big flat rock, flanked by two young pines--the altar of the cathedral.

One day, on a lark, I climbed up onto it, grasping the thick roots of the trees to lever myself out of the water. I stood barefoot and dripping atop the rock, toes curling around its rough edge, water streaming from my naked body.

Looking back across the water I could see my pile of clothes and daypack on the bank.

Utterly without shame, I lay down on the sun-warmed rock and spread my legs, offering my hairy pussy to the forest.

Idly I began touching myself, trailing my fingertips lightly over my tender skin, tracing little circles around my stiffening nipples. Before long, my fingers wandered down my flat tummy to the dark thatch between my legs, down to the baroque folds of my sex.

Oh! That felt good! I was so wet, and my clit was so hard, peeking out from underneath its hood. I started masturbating openly, stretching myself out long and lean on the flat rock, arching my back as I curled my fingers deep in my hungry cunt.

My cries echoed through the still woods as I made myself come.

I heard him before I saw him, the distant crash of something large moving through the underbrush.

And then he was there--standing on the bank, a dark silhouette, unmistakably masculine, but taller than a man, with majestic antlers rising from his shaggy head.

I should have been frightened, but instead a strange sense of calm settled over me. My orgasmic cries had summoned the king of the forest. He had come for me.

Wordlessly, he crossed over the water, his cloven hooves treading lightly on the rippling surface.

Broad-shouldered and handsome he was, with a smiling bearded face, and laughing green eyes. His cock hung thick and heavy between his muscular thighs, swaying enticingly as he advanced.

When he drew close, I lifted my hips off the altar, presenting my wet pussy to him. I give myself to you, my lord. I give myself freely.

Nodding in approval, he accepted my gift.

Strong hands gripped my thighs, spreading me wider, positioning me to receive him.

Spectacularly erect, his dark foreskin retracted to expose the dripping head of his cock, he touched the sensitive tip to my open sex.

Yes, I nodded, yes, yes, please yes....

Leaning toward, he pressed into me, mounting me, impaling me, opening me up.

Wide-eyed, I gasped. He was so big and thick. No mere man had ever filled me so perfectly before.

And then he stared to move.

I moaned and writhed beneath him, pinned to the rock by the weight of his hairy bulk, by the glorious shaft thrusting in and out of my throbbing cunt.

My toes curled in ecstasy. I reached up and grasped his horns by the root, pulling him hard against me, desperately kissing his laughing mouth. He tasted like pine tar, like the sweetest honeyed nectar.

I could feel his orgasm building, the speed and depth of his thrusts increasing.

He roared above me, shaking the needles of the pine trees with his ferocity. I was cumming too, whimpering under his onslaught, my cunt clenching his perfect cock, holding him tight... so tight.

Then came the sudden gush. He pumped and pumped and pumped, filling me to overflowing, his glorious seed spilling out of me onto the rough stone.