First Dating App Experience

Story Info
A lot of drinks lead to downloading hookup app and hosting.
1.4k words
4.42
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've (30M) had a couple gay sexual experiences in my past (got a little coerced while drunk to hook up with an acquaintance and went to a bath house another time) but since 24 have been cross dressing on occasion to take photos for the internet, have on and off been fucked myself with toys, and jerk off maybe 70% of the time to gay/sissy porn.

I was recently on a business trip in a semi-big city and had a hotel room to myself. After too many drinks, I downloaded Grindr at midnight started chatting with a 36 year old guy who was within a couple blocks. I only had a body pic in my profile to limit exposure. He was discreet, had some profile pictures that showed his clothed body and side of his head that indicated he was a HWP black guy. After chatting briefly and letting him know I was only in town for one night, I decided tonight would be the night I acted on my impulses and I invited him to meet up in front of the hotel with the possibility of going up to my room. After he accepted and said he'd meet me there in 15 minutes I hopped in the shower to freshen up and fingered myself a little bit to make sure I was clean just in case.

Met him outside the hotel and he was super hot with pretty eyes, a nice smile and looked fit in his tee shirt and jeans. We introduced ourselves and exchanges short pleasantries before I invited him up to my room. Since it was very late I didn't expect to see any coworkers in the lobby or elevator but the threat was there which made me feel even more nervous. He asked some more questions about myself that I was unable to cohesively answer due to the nerves and apologized saying this is my first Grindr encounter so I was very nervous.

The nerves faded when we got to my room and, after I asked him if I looked alright enough for a hookup and he said yes, I leaned in and started kissing his soft lips and running my hands along his back underneath his shirt while standing next to the bed. After a couple minutes of this, I asked if he wanted to lay in the bed. Once in the bed (still clothed) I straddled him and began grinding on his crotch, making out and kissing his neck and earlobe. Another few minutes pass like this before I take off my shirt and shorts, prompting him to do the same. Both of us in our boxer briefs, we continued to kiss and while I grinded on him. His hands moved up and down my body gripping my ass and guiding my hips. This time I was able to feel him getting hard since there were only millimeters of fabric in the way...

My breathing got heavier and the butterflies in my stomach turned into buzzing bees, fueling my horniness. This buzzing brought me from his lips, down his stomach, and I began pulling off his boxers with my face inches from his crotch.

I didn't ask for, nor did he send, dick pics so I didn't have any idea what he was working with down there. What was revealed to me was about a 6"semi hard circumcised dick with thickness a little smaller than a beer can (couldn't wrap my hand all the way around it). Turned on even more now, I worked up a bunch of spit and let it drip down from my mouth onto his cock before slowly jerking him up and down. He seemed to like this because he moaned and got fully erect topping out around 7.5" and a slight upward curve.I think 7.5"seemed about right because there was still some dick leftover when I had both hands wrapped around this beautiful cock...

I had only sucked one dick before this and it definitely was not as big so I was worried about the job ahead of me. I wanted to do well, you know? So I spit more on his tip and dove in, taking a few inches at first, sucking and popping it out of my mouth, while still jerking his spit lubed dick. Feeling a rhythm now, I started swirling my tongue on his cock head, licking up and down his shaft, and slapping my lips and face a bit with this beautiful piece.

More moans from him, his pretty eyes looking down at me, hands trading places from the back of my head to my ass. I was pretty sure I was doing a good job. I know wanted to push things further so I stood up, slipped my own briefs off, and got back in a frog pose on the bed with my ass in easier grabbing distance for him. I was hot ALL over in this position due to the slutty nature of it.Feeling like I had tried all the dick sucking tricks I was aware of, it was time to try and deepthroat him. I started trying to go deeper and deeper on his dick with success and doing this got me even more turned on so I subconsciously began gyrating my hips in the air. Action/Reaction: I started to feel his fingers caressing my hole.

I thought it would be more climactic but I was able to pretty easily break the seal and get him all the way down my throat when I gave it a go. Though I gagged a little bit throating him, I was thoroughly impressed with myself and recalled how it turned me on when girls would gag while blowing me. His eyes switched between looking at the action below and rolling back so I assume he was also turned on by it.

Now, feeling like a a pro (even though I know I'm far from it lol), I wanted to feel even more submissive so I asked if he could stand up and so I can suck him on my knees. We stood up off the bed and I eagerly fell to the floor with my bare ass set above the heels of my feet.I was only able to briefly quell my desire to get that cock back in my mouth long enough to admire the view from down below and boy what a view it was. My head tilted to the side like a curious dog, looking up at his thick cock, strong chest, and sexy grin is a sight I think of all the time. Unable to wait a second longer I licked the bottom of his cock from base to tip and began ferociously sucking him again. Again, I alternated between stuffing him all the way down my throat, spitting on then jerking him off while sucking the tip, and bouncing on my knees while slapping my face with his heavy piece. I was in a state of ecstasy, however, I'm not sure if I got hard once.It seemed like I was 100% focused on him and was getting off strictly from his pleasure and approval.

I felt like all those girls/boys/inbetween I've watched over the years in porn, worshiping cock, and was loving it. My knees eventually got stiff in this position so I butterflied them out and arched my back so that my ass would be in his view and was rewarded with a few hard spanks. At one point I took a break and looked up at him, his cock in my hand and my cheek on his pelvis, and said "I wish I could suck your dick forever" and meant it too.I pretty sure I was experiencing the feeling of what many refer to as "dick drunk" but you be the judge.

After 10-15 minutes on my knees we moved back up to the bed and laid down facing each other, lips locked, with my greedy hands still glued to his hard cock.I really had no idea what I wanted next (dick drunkedness clouding my brain?). But I DID know two things: I was the most turned on I've ever been after slutting my mouth out and that I didn't have a condom. I told him about the lack of condom, in a semi-defeated tone, but he immediately replied that he brought some and smiled that sexy smile. With that, I bit my lip and just nodded knowing know what would happen next. As he got up out of bed to get the condom from his pants, I felt those buzzing bees of hornieness in my stomach again as I lay caressing my naked body, excited and nervous about what was going to happen next...

This took a while for me to write so if it does well I'll get going on Part 2.