First Day Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was soft and warm, her lips strong, her tongue- a gentle rippling cushion. She bobbed slowly up and down, taking in his whole cock and slurping before pushing her head down again. He gripped the wheel hard and breathed deep as she licked the full length of his shaft over and over. He groaned in pleasure as she quickened her pace and increased the vacuum seal she had on him. Her teeth barely grazing him, her tongue wilding flicking around the head of his cock until it was feeling raw, he suddenly gripped her head with both hands and fucked upwards into her massaging mouth. He stared off at the lake and the reflection of the sun against the waters. He was blinded by the glare and the pleasure he was receiving.

It was all reaching a fevered pitch when the sun went behind a cloud and he noticed Stephanie across the pond with her head cocked to one side and a confused look on her face. She was shaking her head, when she suddenly put down her phone on the ground and bent over to pick it up, she seemed to do this twice before walking off.

Feeling less exposed he groaned and slid his fingers through Joan's short hair. He bob cut was bobbing up and down. Joan was sucking even harder now. She was moaning and slurping, gently holding his balls in one hand as she squeezed one of her tits with the other. He squeezed his eyes shut and held his breath as he smashed the head of his cock against the back of her throat. Gargling, and choking on his cock, she continued to suck as he began to forcefully hold her head down, fighting her will to come back up a few times before her soft throat, his swollen cock, and her gagging noises caused him to explode with cum into her mouth, and down her throat. She gulped and swallowed in undulating succession before removing his cock and rubbing it over and over against and across her big lips. He shook his head in ecstasy before hanging it to stare at the women between his legs. She turned laying near his cock and looked up at him lovingly. "I can't wait for my turn." She said with half open eyes, licking her lips.

Just then Stephanie's voice called from a walkway that circled the pond, only a few feet from the car. She stopped short of coming near but, standing on her tip-toes, still seemed to be trying to peak inside the vehicle. "Hey, I just noticed you were eating lunch, alone, and I was wondering if you wanted a companion for the next 10-15 minutes or so, however much time we have left?...We could talk about your job duties, or not that's fine too."

He stammered a quick answer, "Naw that's, that's really nice of you, you're very sweet, but that's okay, I think I'd like be alone for lunch. ...it clears my head."

"Yeah, I'm sure it does... Okay, Suit yourself." Stephanie shrugged and continued to walk as she turned to look back at him, "See you inside." She said while walking backwards a moment before flipping around and briskly walking back around the pond.

Joan lay in his lap smiling. "You handled that nicely... Do you think she knew?"

"I have no idea." He said plainly, shaking his head.

"Well, I should sneak off and come back to the office independent from you to avoid suspicion." And with that, Joan pulled herself up opened the door and began taking a long way around the parking lot that surrounded the pond.

Back at the office the two resolved to try to be professional and to get through as much as they could to bring the company's records up to date. Joan behaved for the most part, but went back to scooting around on the floor, her clothes riding up as she shimmied around. Before eventually she found a spot leaning against his chair and his leg to read the remaining expenses. After a while the two became so comfortable that at one point he reached down to her with his left hand as his right continued to enter data. He reached around her head and put his hand on the center of her chest, brazenly, blindly feeling for, finding, and then squeezing her left breast over and over. On the floor, where she was, she was concealed by the closed door of the office and desk they worked at. He quietly groped her breast like it was a stress ball. Typing with one hand, squeezing her fleshy tit with his other, massaging it hard, as she closed her eyes and quietly moaned. He squeezed hard and often.

When abruptly, the intercom on the office phone beeped, he sighed loudly before pulling his hands back, composing himself, and answering the call. It was Stephanie, of course, and she wanted to see him before the day was out to go over his productivity. After she hung up. He realized there was only a couple hours left to the day and explained to Joan that they had to show Stephanie some real progress or his job could be in jeopardy. The two doubled their efforts and almost completed the monumental task they had begun earlier in the day. Aside for some a few loose ends he was happy with their progress. Actually they exceeded his expectations given how they behaved and the sheer amount of work they had to wade through. He was beaming as they tidied up; putting away boxes and files. After being back at the firm after a long time away, and considering the blow job he got from a busty woman, this wasn't too bad for a first day back, he thought smugly to himself.

Swept up in the jubilation he pulled Joan close to him as she fingered through an expando-file. Her breasts mashed into him as he slid his hands around her waist down to her buttocks. He squeezed and crushed her ass cheeks and smiled as he pushed his erection into her body. Joan suddenly gasped and after a brief moment of hesitation, slapped him hard across the face. Confused, he scrunched his forehead as she looked behind him with a sort of horrified look on her face. He turned slowly with his eyes closed, bracing himself, when he opened them and saw the senior attorney of the firm staring, stone-faced, into the half open door of the office. He grimaced and stared for a second in silence and then shut the door.

Joan shook her head and whispered breathlessly, "What was I supposed to do?"

"I don't know, not make it look like I was trying to rape you?" He said confused and shaking his head in disbelief, wondering what the attorney was going to say or do.

"I'm so sorry, I'll do whatever I can to clear this up and save our jobs and if one of us has to go it'll be me." She said despondently.

"Don't be silly......Oh shit. I have to meet with Stephanie... I'd better go now, maybe I can give my side of the story before they decide on a course of action." He said with his hands on his face before he corrected his posture, straightened out his tie and shirt, pulled his pants up, and began to head out of the accounting office.

On the way down the hallway he walked past a junior attorney that seemed to be staring at him a bit too long, and he feared the worst. He was probably the topic of conversation among the lawyers, the interns, and the legal secretaries. When he reached Stephanie's office he heard soft music from an online radio station on her computer and the sound her clicking at her mouse. He knocked and she yelled for him to enter. He did and sat in front of her desk in the open chair. After a minute she spoke.

"So...." Stephanie said with a half smile, trying to contain herself. "Feeling like you're settling in? Feeling comfortable being back, here?" She said almost sarcastically.

"Yeeeah. Fine." He said laconically.

She paused and stared at him, looking at his clothing and his tie and pants and shoes before heading back to his face.

"I'm just going to go ahead and say it. I saw you, at lunch, at the lake. In your car. I saw what you were doing." She said staring him in the eyes.

He blushed involuntarily. Dumbfounded, he sat there looking guilty, meeting her gaze before looking down, defeated, his mouth open, his brain searching for an explanation.

"I can't believe you... In your car... On your first day back?...Completely shamelessly staring at me, touching yourself; jerking off in the parking lot..." She continued, getting up out of her chair and coming around the desk, she hopped up and sat on the desktop in front of him leaning closer, looming over him. Spreading her legs, she put her hands between them flat on the desk as she leaned over further.

She pushed her highlighted, long brown hair, styled like Kate Beckinsale, out of her way and asked, almost in a whisper, "Do I turn you on?" waving her shoulders back and forth.

His jaw dropped as he looked up at her, her big brown eyes peeking out beneath the long bangs of her wavy brown hair. He was speechless.

"Because if you're gonna have a problem working along-side me and getting through the day without touching yourself, well, then maybe we can help each other out. ...I have needs too, you know." She said as she began rubbing the sides of her legs over her painted on jeans, slowly sliding them up and down her thighs before she hopped off the table top and walking around his chair.

"It looks like we're going to be transferring Joan to be personal secretary working directly under the senior attorney, if she accepts the position that is. If not she's going to be laid off. Truth is now that we have you, we don't need another person in the accounting department. She began to touch his arm and shoulders, pushing into his muscles and feeling his arms. "And to help facilitate Our arrangement, should you accept it, I'd like to move your office across from mine, so that I can work much closer to you, and so that You can work directly underneath Me." She said standing above and behind him with both hands on his chest.

"I look forward to it." He said swallowing, before glancing up at her.

"Good." She said quickly, removing her hands as she made her way back to her desk. I can't wait to see what we can do for each other. I think this is going to be an exciting opportunity for both of us!" She said in a way that made him shake his head.

He got up and sheepishly exited her office with only as much time left to grab his things and shut down his computer. Joan was waiting, looking anxious, already in her coat still unzipped, the peaks of her gargantuan tits peaking out. "Do we still have jobs?" She asked as he grabbed his things.

"Basically, you're being promoted to the legal department, and now I'm... underneath Stephanie."

"Well that's not so bad I guess... I'll guess have to give you another blowjob for everything I've put you through, maybe tonight, after dinner?" She said, opening her arms out, inviting him to hug her close.

Bypassing her arms he grabbed violently at her torpedo tits with both hands, by squeezing her breasts in his strong grip, he pulled her close and growled softly, his face to her face, a vacant look in his eyes, "I think you're gonna give me a lot more than that, Joan."

12