First Day in My Dorm

Story Info
I get more than I bargained for on my first college date.
2.3k words
4.13
46.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger Warning: This story contains elements of nonconsent/rape and ddlg. If these offend you, then you would be better off not reading this story.

Finally, I was alone and free.

After a long day unpacking with my parents in this tiny dorm room the solitude was very welcome. I love my parents, but they're always on my ass. All throughout high school they made me cram my schedule with AP classes and filled my after school hours with one tutor after another. It really killed my social life. But now they were gone, and since my roommate decided to drop out at the last minute, I had my dorm room all to myself.

I downloaded Tinder over the summer hoping I could get some experience before college, but it's so hard to find cute guys in the suburbs. And even if I did find one, how would I explain to my parents why I was being picked up by some boy? But now there was nothing they could do to stop me. I pull out my phone and start swiping.

A MATCH! That was faster than I expected. He's 21, probably a senior. Normally I'd be turned off by someone 3 years older but I don't know, he caught my eye. His strong nose is framed perfectly by his prominent cheekbones. His thick mess of dark hair has a few strands that hang down over his forehead, stopping just before his slightly furrowed eyebrows. His looks makes him seem confident to the point of being unapproachable, but over text he sounds so sweet and gentle.

He offers to show me around campus. I squeaked with excitement before responding with an enthusiastic "YES!". Was that too much? I probably should try not to seem desperate. Guys don't like that, right? I immediately start flipping through my closet figuring out what to wear. Now I wish my roommate was here to help me choose. Is a dress too fancy?

I eventually settle on a cute blue and orange sundress. The top is a tad baggy, but I really like the way it hugs my hips. I bought it when I still had hope of growing out of a B-cup; I really thought bee pollen was gonna be my godsend.

We meet up outside my building and I'm surprised how much taller he is than me. I'm not short for a girl, but the top of my head doesn't even reach his shoulders. As we greet each other I can feel him look me up and down with his piercing brown eyes. He gave a wide smile and took my hand interlocking his fingers with mine as we set off to see what campus had to offer. I hope he can't tell how nervous I am.

After a little while, we circle back to my dorm. By this point I'm leaning my head on his muscular arm as we walk. We stop at the front entrance to my building as our stroll comes to an end. As we stand there chatting, I desperately hope he'll lean down to kiss me, or better yet pick me up. But he doesn't.

We say goodbye and turn to go our separate ways. I had such a great time with him I just wish it didn't have to end now. As I open the door I turn around and shyly ask if he'd like to come see my room. He whips around and with that big charming smile he says

"I'd love to!"

As we walk down the hall to my room he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in close. I'm usually so awkward around new people but he just makes me feel so safe and comfortable.

There we are, just the two of us in my room. I show him around, but it's so small there really isn't much to see. I explain that my roommate isn't moving in this semester so I have it all to myself. We sit next to each other on my bed and keep chatting. Our conversation is lovely but I can't believe he still hasn't ki-

He leans in, closing his eyes. My heart skips a beat as I realize what's going on. I lean forward too and finally our lips meet. It's electric! My heart races faster and faster the longer we make out. His hand reaches around to the back of my neck and he presses my head firmly into his. I've never experienced anything like this, it's like my whole body is tingling. I can't believe how well this date is going as we share this perfect moment together.

I feel his other hand cup my breast over my dress. I instinctively pull back, but he holds my head in place and our lips stay locked. This is further than I was expecting to go on a first date but I supposed it's alright. He massages my breast before sliding his hand up and hooking his thumb under the strap of my dress, sliding it over and off my shoulder. This is too much for me.

I push back against his firm chest and pull away, our lips separate and we lock eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just wanna take things slow. Is that ok?"

"What? You brought me to your room alone just to make out?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm just not very experienced and I don't wanna rush into things. You understand, right?"

"I understand completely."

His hand that was once lovingly holding the back of my neck now shoots out and grabs my throat.

"The real question is do YOU understand?"

"Please! Sto-"

He forces me down onto my back as he leans forward and violates my mouth with his. He swings his leg over and mounts me. I squirm and wriggle underneath his powerful figure desperate to escape, or at least free my mouth so I can scream for help. I push and pound against his chest but his size makes me feel so weak and useless. His left hand presses against my windpipe, meanwhile his right hand slides up my thigh and begins rubbing me over my underwear.

I kick and jerk my lower body around in hopes of breaking free, but the motion only seems to aid him in sliding my panties down my legs until they're completely off. I attempt to squeeze my thighs together as tightly as possible but his hand still finds a way between them. I can't believe he's doing this.

He pulls his lips away from mine, but before I can react he presses his hand firmly over my mouth and muffles my scream. He looks at me and the smile I once found so charming now looks menacing and devilish.

"See, I knew you wanted this. You're soaking wet."

Filled with shame I realize he's right, at least partially. I hate the way he's groping me, but I can't deny that my virgin pussy is dripping at his touch. My heart sinks even further as I feel his index and middle fingers slide past my vulva. I whimper as he stretches out my hymen with two fingers while thumbing my clit.

Tears begin to roll down my cheeks, but my hips thrust upward almost involuntarily as he hooks his fingers up into my pelvis. His fingers move faster and faster and I realize that I've stopped struggling and gone completely limp. My mind is completely blank and I feel cold and empty on the inside, except for a dark tingling sensation from deep within that only seems to grow with each stroke of his fingers.

The sensation grows stronger until it's all consuming and takes over my whole body. First my hips begin to jerk back and forth, then my legs start to tremble. I can feel myself gushing all over him. I can't help but let out a scream, muffled by his strong hand over my mouth. Now my entire body is spasming beneath him as waves of pleasure erupt from my core and shoot through my entire body like lightning. I've never experienced anything like this and I feel humiliated as I realize these violent hands have given me my first orgasm.

After what feels like hours, but must only be moments, I open my watery eyes and see him grinning down at me once more. He slides his hand out of my pussy and releases my mouth. He's finally given me the chance to call for help I was so desperate for only minutes ago, but I remain silent. I feel paralyzed but I can't tell if it's out of fear or something else.

"Good girl. Tell me you love it. Tell me you love the way Daddy touches you."

I'm disgusted by his command. What the hell am I doing!

"FUCK YOU!"

I kick him in the groin and am able to wriggle out from under him. I roll off the bed and collapse to the floor.

"AH! You fucking bitch!"

I attempt to stand up while he's still keeled over in pain, but my knees buckle and my legs give out from under me. I feel so drained and exhausted. I spend every bit of energy I have left just to bring myself up onto my feet and attempt to run to the door with my weak, jelly-like legs. Right as I'm reaching out for the doorknob, my head snaps backwards and I'm pulled to the ground by my hair.

"You really shouldn't have done that you stupid whore!"

In one sudden motion, he whips my dress up over my head and completely off. Then he flips me over like a ragdoll so that I'm on all fours. I feel my bra unhook and it falls to the floor. I'm left there covered in sweat on the cold hardwood.

With one hand covering my mouth and the other pulling my scalp, he bends my head backwards until my eyes are locked with his. I can feel the base of his cock slide up and down my vulva, but the tip reaches well past my belly button. I don't even want to look at him. I close my eyes and begin to cry even harder as the tears run down my forehead. The fear inside me reaches new heights as his huge member slides down my pelvis and I feel the head press against my tight virgin hole.

With a deep grunt he thrusts inside of me. I scream into his hand as I'm assaulted by jolts of pain. My hymen is stretched like never before and it feels as though I'm being ripped in half.

"Fuck, you're so tight! Your pussy feels amazing."

He penetrates deeper and deeper with each stroke. I am completely powerless, merely an object for someone else's pleasure. I desperately hope he cums soon, please let this night be over.

He lets out a groan of primal satisfaction as I feel him slam into my ass cheeks. His cock is fully enveloped by my freshly deflowered pussy. It's at this moment that I realize the pain has steadily faded away and been replaced with shameful pleasure. What were once my muffled screams of agony have turned into growing moans of ecstacy.

He releases my mouth and once again I waste another opportunity to call for help. He wraps his hand around my throat and continues to pound me from behind without mercy. I try my best to silence myself, but with every thrust I'm unable to stop my squeaks and moans of pleasure. He knows I'm enjoying this and I hate him for it.

"That's it baby! You like the way Daddy fucks you?"

I should be repulsed, but I love the way he fills me up and stretches me out. I feel like I'm being possessed by something more powerful than me. To my own astonishment I say

"Yes Daddy! I love it!"

This only encourages him to rail me even harder. Each clap of our bodies is followed by groans of satisfaction from both of us. I can feel that tingling sensation building deep within me once again.

"Oh fuck Daddy! I think I'm gonna cum again!"

"Then look me in the eyes. I wanna see your face while I break you."

He pulls his dick out of my pussy and flips me onto my back. His arms wrap under my thighs and his hands grab my ass. He hoists me up into the air until our eyes are level and pins me against the door. I put my arms around his neck and wrap my legs tightly around his abdomen. In one forceful motion he thrusts back inside of me and buries his cock to the hilt once again.

He continues to rail me and we pant in rhythm together, staring deeply into each other's eyes. I feel as though my brain has been completely shut off; all I am capable of understanding is his body claiming mine. I can feel my orgasm approaching, there's no stopping it.

"OH FUCK DADDY! BREED ME! BREED ME DADDY!"

I feel so tiny squeezing his massive body as I reach climax. My pussy is squirting all over his cock and it's draining down, dripping to the floor. My whole body is trembling and shaking once again. My quivering pussy contracts and throbs around his enormous cock. It must be too much for him to handle because he lets out a deep, satisfied groan as my cervix is flooded with his warm cum. His sperm overflows my little pussy and leaks out around his cock.

We remain still for a moment, holding each other tightly. Then I begin to cry into his shoulder. What the fuck just happened?! I don't know how to feel, or if I'll ever be the same after this.