All Comments on 'First Day in the Caribbean 16'

by Ennis Piceo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue..........

It is wonderful to read something that is not stressful and is entertaining.

I love the Caribbean having lived, worked and holidayed on several islands over the years. The Scuba diving could be very interesting to explore - done that too.

I often dream of having my own boat to cruise the islands. So please continue with the story.

xra70xra70about 8 years ago
Caribbean Days

I have been enjoying Literotica for a few years now. there have been a few Authors in the past who I liked a lot.

You, " rogersgeorge", are right at the top. The other Authors are "stevejules" and :Tal+os6". All are #1!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Looking forward to more on this story.

you have so many ways to go. I love the fact that the shares the wealth. and is not the usual I want all the girls for myself protagonist. Please keep this story line going.

ON to My First Months in the Caribbean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE

Don't quit the story. A lot has happened and many possibilities remain open. I've looked forward to your continuing story each morning. It has a good story line going...not just a wanker story. The story has good context. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep it going...........

Love your style and imagination, looking forward to many more chapters. You have

become a favorite author of mine. Would love to see Asch buy Lydia's house when she and John get together over in Easthaven................all that exploring to do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It needn't be this story line, but

Don't quit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Caribbean day ......

Fantastic story. Very entertaining always looking for the next installment. Great list of players and some sexy ladies to stimulate. Please don't stop now, there are lots of ways to continue and add to the story.

Mike

RubberuwRubberuwabout 8 years ago
Good

Please continue.....

Looking forward to the Scuba side of things so many nice and wet posibilities but keep on to your style It is good!

So thanks for the nice Reading so far and looking forward to all the coming chapters.

diverbossdiverbossabout 8 years ago
excellent

Please keep the story going!! It is a great read!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous