First Day on Set

Story Info
Learning the ropes of show biz.
2.8k words
4.27
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My First Day on Set

I couldn't believe it, my first acting job I would be working with Jenna, Jenna was the biggest young star at the moment and I would be sharing the screen with her, it would only be one scene but that would be more than I had ever expected.

"Connor Akrid?" The woman behind the front counter asked though she was already passing a temporary access pass across to me.

"Yeah, that's me" I accepted the pass and strung it around my neck.

"You're going to go to studio C, down that hall first building on the left" She motioned with her chin, seemingly already too busy.

I followed her directions, Swipping into a building, with Horror2 written on the door. In reality, I knew very little about the movie even the fact that it was a horror movie was news to me.

"You're Derick, Right?" The man asking the question wore a black Tee-shirt with a wolf head in silver over his left breast, its tail forming the number 2 beneath.

"Uhh, No I'm Connor," I said tearing my eyes from the silver wolf.

"Yeah, sorry, Derick's your character" He looked me up and down for a minute, before turning to lead me down a thin corridor "Follow me" He called out.

When he turned I noticed the name Sally Peak Printed in silver on his shirt. I followed Sally till he stopped at a door With Dress room 12 on the door.

"Head in there someone will come by to fit you with your costume" Sally unlocked the door and held it for me as I walked in "If you need anything just come find me" He called closing the door.

I took my jacket off and laid in on the rack on the wall and took a seat on a small comfy leather couch, and waited. It was maybe ten minutes before a woman entered the room, she was shorter than me early 20es with short white hair and thin silver-rimmed Glasses, she wore a white version of the wolf shirt with a reflective black wolf over her right breast, She wheeled a large suitcase behind her, the door was closed by someone outside.

"Sofia" She introduced herself offering her hand for me to shake "I'll be in charge of getting your costume and makeup ready."

Sofia looked me up and down biting at the tip of her first finger as she circled me.

"I'll need you to take this off," She said opening the suitcase, I hesitated and she rolled her eyes "Let's not make this hard ok?" She was glaring up over the top of her glasses at me.

I began removing the jeans and plain Tee I came in, dropping my 8-dollar thrift store dress shoes on top of the pile I had laid on the couch. Sofia gave me a once-over again before her eyes came to rest on my fruit of the vine Plaid boxers.

"Yeah those can't stay," She said, her fingertip leaving her mouth long enough to point before returning to have more skin peeled off by her teeth.

It took a couple of minutes before I added the boxers to the pile, when I turned to face her Sofia had removed sheets from five full-length mirrors in a half circle cut into the wall, the lights on the mirrors were so bright that it took a minute for my eyes to adjust when they did I could see Sofia motioning with her head for me to step into the half circle.

As I stepped toward the mirrors my naked body was reflected back at me each at a different angle, at this point my penis was semi-erect, soft I'm about six inches so not small by any means, hard I can get to 10. At that moment I was at about 7 inches, once I was in the center of the semi-circle Sofia began measuring every inch of my body taking notes in a small notepad while muttering to herself, constantly reminding me to stay completely still.

It took a couple of hours before she finished taking my measurements twice, she laid the measuring tape in a small box before wheeling a small metal chair over.

"Sit" She commanded, opening another box resting on a table she pulled out an electric shaver.

I sat down my bare skin against the cold metal, she locked the chair's wheels in place so it wouldn't roll, and came around to stand in front of me. The shaver buzzed to life and she got to work, I had a thick sandy brown beard that had to go for the role which was fine by me since it was a chore to maintain. Sofia had placed a black cape over my shoulders and another on my lap to catch the hair. When she finished with my beard she got ready to cut my hair, before she started she noticed the bulge under the cape on my lap.

"Let's take care of that," She said reaching down and pulling the slick black fabric away exposing my hard cock.

"I'm really sorry," I said, as she kneeled down took my cock in her hand, and began to stroke it.

"It's fine, this is part of what I'm paid for" She took my cock in her mouth before stroking it in her hand again saying "At least you have something down here, some of the stars I've worked with don't even have three inches" She took my cock in her mouth once again.

"Oh, I didn't know this was in your job description," I said confused.

"Yeah, most of the actors we use get horny being naked in front of someone else," She said after taking a gulp of air and then returned to sucking me off.

We sat there not saying anything for a couple of minutes, the sound of loud AC, slobbery sucking, and the occasional gasps for breath filled the air, her lips were squeezed tightly around my cock as her mouth rode it up and down and it felt amazing.

"So 'Sigh' do you like 'sigh' have someone who helps you when you 'sigh' get horny?" I asked barely able to get the sentence out.

"Nah 'Breath' not unless 'Breath' you count my vibrator" She had removed her mouth from my cock to answer the question laughing a little at her own joke "Who knows maybe one day you'll get to try" She took a minute to catch her breath before taking my cock back in her mouth saying "Warn me when you're getting ready to cum"

The second her lips were back on my cock I was sure I would explode, but I managed to hold back about 20 seconds before shouting.

"I'm gonna cum" Immediately after the first shot went flying into the back of her throat followed quickly by a second and third, by the time I was finished she had excepted many blasts of cum in her mouth, and the last couple on her face, glasses, and in her hair.

"Ok, now we can continue," She said after swallowing multiple times.

She cleaned her glasses first with her tongue and then with a cloth and spray before she began trimming my hair, she forgot to put the cloth back over my lap which meant my flaccid cock was visible the whole time. It took much less time to trim my hair since it was already pretty short, when she was finished she took photos of my new haircut from every angle.

"This way if they need to trim it again before you finish shooting your scenes they can make it look exactly the same" She explained, taking a look over my body again "You should be good since you keep the rest of your body hair trimmed we don't really have to worry about that."

Sofia began packing up her things into the suitcase when she was finished she handed me a small pill in a foil package.

"Take this, They'll give you another one tomorrow when you actually shoot but they don't want surprise side effects" I accepted the small pill and popped it into my mouth "Sally will take you to the practice stage so you and Jenna can get a little practice in before you start filming tomorrow, so I'd get dressed before he's here," She said gesturing to my folded clothes.

I scrambled to put all my clothes on before Sally arrived, I had just slid my Jacket on when he arrived. Sally opened the door without knocking he muttered for me to follow him, he lead me through multiple large set pieces one of which was a castle never looking up from a script on which he was scribbling notes onto.

"K, head through there Jenna should be waiting" He pointed to a door marked Practice Practice Stage 3 motel Room "Get a couple of hours so you don't stumble over yourself tomorrow, we want to get all your scenes done in one day."

I went into the room the door swinging shut behind me, the practice stage was a recreation of a motel room with a single bed a tv a chair, and a small bathroom, the only difference was the door which was too industrial to be found in a motel. There on the edge of the bed sat Jenna, she was even more beautiful in person she wore tight worn blue jeans and a white top that exposed her stomach, her long straight dark hair hung down over her shoulders her large eyes looking up from the script in her lap at the sound of the door opening, the cap of a pen was between her teeth as she like Sally was altering her copy of the script.

"Connor, It's nice to meet you" After capping the pen she stood and offered her hand for me to shake.

"Hi, Hi, Wow" Was all I managed while shaking my Idols hand "I'm a huge fan" As if that wasn't obvious.

"Thank you," She said before sitting back down on the bed and motioning for me to join her.

She explained the generals of what happened in the film to get to our scene, Apparently Jenna was playing a psychic super-powered nineteen-year-old monster hunter named Twilight who had just lost all of her friends to a new monster, in sorrow, she goes to a bar where we meet, we then go back to my motel room and have drunken sex. Later that night we get attacked by the monster which ends with me dead and her running away naked through the forest, apparently, this was the sequel to an indie film she had done years earlier, by the time she had finished, I had noticed my cock was a raging boner it seemed harder and more persistent than usual.

"Ok so Sally wants these scene's done in one day which is why we're practicing today so let's start" She looked right at me and continued "The bar scene should be pretty easy, so let's practice the sex scene"

I was nervous I had never expected that I would be sitting on the edge of a motel bed with Jenna with her saying we should have sex but that's exactly what happened on the first day of my first acting job. We began practicing each time it seemed too awkward as we tried to start off with kissing, till Jenna pulled away.

"This isn't working" She stated "I have an idea let's start at the door, you just pretend you and I met at a bar do whatever you would do ok?"

I couldn't believe this was happening, I was actually about to have sex with Jenna I nodded, and we started by getting some alcohol from a group of staff sitting around a table. Once we had a couple of drinks we were both buzzed, which mixed with my raging boner caused me to act way bolder than normal. We kissed passionately several times before I reached up and grabbed hold of her breast as we took a step toward the bed my jacket was dropped to the floor and her jeans were unbuttoned.

Once her jeans were unzipped I pushed her onto her back on the bed before taking her pants and yanking them off her legs revealing black Lingerie pantie, she pulled her shirt over her head dropping it to the floor her bra matching her panties, I took my shirt off tossing it to the side, my pants were next dropping around my ankles before being kicked off to the side. Jenna removed her Bra exposing her perky breasts her panties joined them a second later.

I took the sight in front of me in for a minute, Jenna had cute A-cup breasts looking lower her Pubic hair had been finely cut and waxed into the shape of a W, it was rumored that well filming the third season of a show she'd just finished filming, she fell asleep and a couple of cast and crew members thought it would be funny if they did that apparently it was true. Her legs were smooth, She sat forward and pulled my hard cock out the front of my boxers.

"Wow, it's so hard" She admired it for a second before wrapping her lips around it.

While she bobbed up and down on my cock I began massaging her soft breast's eliciting a muffled moan, once she had covered my cock in her spit she let it slide past her lips, leaning back on the bed she spread her legs wide.

"Your turn" She said and I obliged by scooping down and beginning to kiss the outer lips of her soft wet pussy "Oh my god, yes" She gasped as my tongue squeezed between her tight lips.

My tongue continued it's prodding of her pussy eliciting more sounds of pleasure from Jenna, the taste of her pussy was sweet and would have been intoxicating by itself, at some point she pulled my face from between her legs.

"Ok 'gasp' ok, let's give that meat snake a turn" I lost my boxers then she guided my erection between her legs and aligned it with her pussy.

I thrust my hips sending my hard cock deep into her pussy, we both moaned as I pounded against her pussy several times between breaths she would mutter the word fuck by itself.

Finally we both finished I released several large jets of cum deep between her legs as her eyes rolled back she jerked a little and made a repetitive soft muffled gagging sound as she climaxed.

It was a couple minutes of sitting in that position staring at my idol as she slowly recovered from her orgasm my still hard cock resting between her warm damp lips that she said.

"Well I think that's sufficient practice, you'll do fine" she wrapped a hand around my dick guiding it back out.

We redressed and as I pulled my shirt back on she held something out for me, it was the pair of black lingerie she had been wearing.

"Here you can keep these if you'd like" I accepted them and folded the before placing them in my pocket "I will see you tomorrow" she said before leaving.

Sally showed me out patting my shoulder as we approached the doors.

"You left some impression on Sofia and Jenna" he said holding the door for me, as I walked away he shouted "Break a leg tomorrow".

The next day I went back and we shot the sex scene in one take, before I left I got Jenna to autograph the lingerie and she signed my dick as a joke.

Months later I watched the movie in the theater and noticed they removed my characters death scene leaving his fate more ambiguous, afterwards I noticed online my character gained quite a large group of fans.

A couple weeks later I got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello" I answered.

"Connor?" The voice was female.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked not recognizing the woman's voice.

"This is Sofia" She paused before saying "We met A couple weeks ago I don't know if you remember me".

"Yeah of course I remember you, what's going on?" I asked confused I assumed if they called me back it would be some intern not someone from the makeup and costume department.

"I was just in town and wanted to see if maybe you wanted to go out and maybe have a little fun?" She was clearly nervous and the way she said fun sounded like she was questioning the word itself.

"What kind of fun?" I asked, I could hear her shuffle on the other end before she answered.

"Well um, I've um been needing a new uh vibrator" She stumbled her way through the joke before going silent.

"I'd love to" I finally answered.

Soon after we went out we began dating not much later I got a call about starring in the next movie but that's a story for another time.