First Day 'Orientation' Training

Story Info
A sissy is taken into her lovers house as his full-time dome.
1.3k words
4.54
7.5k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,225 Followers

"Do I have your complete attention? Do I?"

He hits the side of my right upper leg with his belt. It wraps round hard and stings across my left cheek. I tense and mumble and nod 'yes'. I hold the dildo butt plug in my mouth as told to do. The furry pink tail dangles down to my nipples. I taste my rear end all over it.

"Good. Welcome to my home. You're now a domestic house sissy to me. Full-time. Never forget it's what you said you wanted. If you have any hesitation about that you'd better let me know now. I'll expect total devotion to your duties in my house. Total and complete sexual submission at all times. When you said you wanted to move in with me, have me be your owner, full-time house girl, did you think I'd not take that seriously? Did you? Do you have any reservation?"

He reaches up and toys with my pink locked chastity harness. I hurry to nod and mumble 'No, Daddy.' I am addicted to this man and the way he's taken control of me over the past year.

"I know what your dirty mind wants and needs. Don't I, girl?"

He runs his hand up my smooth inner thigh as I not and mumble 'Yes, Daddy." He pets me. He reaches up between my legs and pats my butt. This is my first full day in his house. And this is my introduction to becoming his house girl.

"You'll have your own room. Your sissy room. You'll sleep there. You'll do your dressing and makeup there. And I'll never see you anyway other than the perfect sissy in my house. You never leave that room not girly'd up. No boy things whatsoever. You'll go potty there, no other bathroom in the house is available to you. You'll ask permission to do that if you're with me. Little girls always ask permission to go potty. You'll present your rear end for fucking whenever I snap my fingers. You'll drop what you're doing and offer yourself to me. You'll be fucked in my bed at times, but you will never sleep in it. And if I bring a guest home and they sleep in my bed it will be none of your business. Speaking of which, I expect new clean sheets every day. If I give you to a guest, you'll serve them just as you do me without hesitation. You'll present yourself at my bedroom door every morning at 8 am, You'll have my coffee, black, on a tray. You'll be completely cute, girly girl outfitted to please me, makeup perfect and baby smooth top to bottom. You'll choose your domestic daily duty outfits and when your chores are done you'll choose from your sissy wardrobe. You'll choose something that make me want to fuck you. I'll expect you gorgeous while serving dinner, kneeling at my side while I sit and dine, at times joining me at my table. Those are the basics. Any questions, cute little bitch girl?"

He runs his finger up to the bottom of my cheeks, down the crack of my butt, as I stammer, nod and mumble with the large bulbous butt plug tail in my mouth, 'No, Daddy'.

He pulls his hand away and reaches up to my mouth. He takes the huge pink fur tail butt plug filling my mouth from me, pulls it out of my mouth quickly. He turns me with his hand and inserts it into my cum filled rear end. His cum still dripping from me, I whimper as he does that. The rubber butt plug is so big it hurts as it spreads me. I feel my tiny hole close around the small narrow end of the rubber plug at the back of it, at start of the fur tail. It's held in place perfectly. He inspects how my tight little hole, my pussy, how I close around it, with his finger.

"You'll get real used to this thing, baby. Real used to it. I expect you plugged when you do your housework. Kneel in front of me."

I do as I am told and see his wet semi erection start to go rock hard again.

"I'll milk you every couple of weeks or so. You'll have your very own milking bench in your sissy room. There will be one in your punishment room in my basement too. It will be more for the ritual of enforcing what you are than for your pleasure but I know that will be part of it too. I know my whore likes to cum, have her tiny little clit milked. And I know she doesn't like swallowing her own cum, too."

He laughs out loud.

"I know you better than you know yourself. I know I'll have to reward my little bitch from time to time. I'm not a cruel man. Are you ready to be truly owned? Ready to be mine?"

I look into his eyes.

"Yes, Daddy, yesssss. Oh yes."

I am stammering, whimpering. I feel a tear in my eye.

He pulls me up close to his lap, big hands under my arms, grips my sides tightly, my face right at his cock. The tip of his erection sticking straight up less than a half inch from my mouth. He says nothing. I freeze there.

He laughs again.

"VERY good girl. You know to put it in your mouth only when told to do so. You know that being a greedy little bitch gets you a whipping. Don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

My lips right at the head of it, I feel his hands go to the sides of my face. He pets me, pets my cheek. One hand pats the top of my head. He takes the sides of my face in his large hands. He runs my lips across the wet tip of his cock.

"Look up at me! Tell me again what you told me when I started playing with you, when I addicted you to my cock. Make your confession, sissy girl."

He sits back, let's his erection stand half an inch from my mouth. I raise my eyes up. I stare at into his eyes. I feel my little thing shrink in my locked penis chastity harness.

"I want to be owned by you. I want to be your total submissive bitch. I need to be disciplined. I need to be taken control of. I need to be treated as your pet. I want to offer my mouth, my rear end, all my sissy girl things to you. I need to be yours, Daddy. Please own me. Please, please, pease..."

He stares down at me.

"Shsssssh. We both know what you are. I found that out about you early on, didn't I? Okay, baby. Do what you love to do, what you need to do. Put my cock in your slutty mouth. Show me you love me. Be a good little queer slave girl. Convince me not to whip you with this belt. Feed on me, girl."

He laughs, guides my mouth to him, pushes my head down onto his huge erection. I feel his cock hit the back of my throat as I open my mouth around him. His hands release my head. I can taste my rear end on him too, as I start to suck him. He leans back in his chair, closes his eyes, as I start to masturbate him with my mouth.

I think to myself as I suck him that I have found the perfect owner. I have found the man I have been looking for, the real man I need. I for the first time feel truly owned. I feel like I never want to be anything else.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,225 Followers