Outing Jizzelle Cockbreath

Story Info
Jizzelle’s wife finds out his secrets and meets Richard.
12.1k words
4.46
7.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jizzell Cockbreath is trained to be an Anal Cum Slut.

Rebecca's make up skills were impeccable to say the least. When she finished, Matt really looked like Jizzelle Cockbreath, a slut built for cock sucking and pleasuring Alpha males.

It felt different looking in the mirror. He instantly felt more confident about his sexuality. He smiled and pursed his lip's seductively as if by instinct. As a man he was just north of average in looks, but as a sissy, he was definitely a 10.

Rebecca finished by spritzing some ultra feminine perfume on Matt's wrists and neck. He had no idea that the perfume was actually a concoction designed to attract men.

Rebecca thought twice about taking advantage of Jizzelle, she knew Richard wouldn't be happy if he found out. She reluctantly finished cleaning up, and left Matt waiting for Richard.

Richard was impressed with Matt's transformation. He caught a few wiffs of the perfume and his cock stirred with lust. He was going to enjoy having his way with Matt all day long.

"Jizzelle Cockbreath", he said. "From now on, you will refer to yourself by that name exclusively. If I hear you use your old name you will be punished, do you understand?"

Matt replied, "Sissy Jizzelle Cockbreath understands Master Richards orders and will never use her old name again."

"Very good slut", Richard said.

"Today you will train to become more feminine, your limits will be tested. Today you will become Jizzelle Cockbreath," said Richard.

He continued, "We can dress you up and put on makeup but your real transformation happens on the inside. I want you to think like Jizzelle, act like Jizzelle, and feel like Jizzelle."

"Yes Master," she replied. "I want to be Jizzelle Cockbreath."

"We'll see, but first things first. In order to ensure you comply with your training I'm going to insert a special plug in your sissy pussy. It will help keep you focused and provide motivation if you need it. Now turn around, bend over, and present that ass properly bitch," Richard said.

Jizzelle turned around bent over and exposed her ass to Richard. She reached back and spread her cheeks, exposed her hole and waited.

Richard had a cock shaped butt plug in his hand. It had a curve that pressed into the prostate. It was large with a narrow taper at the base. Its flesh color and its texture resembled a real penis.

Richard applied some lube and touched the tip to Jizzelle's anus. He smeared it on and gently worked it in, enjoying the way it made her sphincter contract and quiver, he pressed it past resistance and in to the hilt.

Jizzelle loved the way it felt in her ass pussy. Having something up inside made her locked up clit tingle with excitement. She gyrated her hips and thanked Richard for plugging her hole.

Richard held up a small remote control. He pressed a button and Jizzelle's smile disappeared, her eyes widened with surprise.

The plug in her ass began to inflate, it grew in size and put pressure on everything it touched. It made her feel full, exposed and vulnerable. It made her feel anxious, she wasn't expecting the sensations it was causing. She felt aroused, her sissy clit started to leak from the tube in her urethra.

She felt an incredible urge to masturbate.

Satisfied with the effect the plug had, Richard pressed another button and the plug pulsed. It discharged an electrical shock from a metal contact that pressed into his prostate.

Jizzelle's knees buckled, Richard turned it up a level, and pressed it again. Jizzelle fell to her knees. She felt an uncontrollable urge to expel the plug but its inflated size made it impossible. She gasped at the unpleasant sensation she was experiencing.

"That was just a taste of what will happen if you step out of line with me cunt," Richard said. "What you felt was only level 2 of 10," Richard paused to let it sink in. "Your punishments will be graded in severity, the intensity level will be adjusted to suit the infraction," Richard explained.

"Do you understand Jizzelle?," Richard asked.

Jizzelle looked up at Richard from her kneeling position. Her eyes were glazed and teary. With pouting lips she said, "Please Master, I promise to obey, please let me show you what a good sissy faggot cocksucker I am. Please Sir, please let me worship your superior cock," Jizzell pleaded.

Richard looking down, smiled and pressed another button. This time Jizzelle's plug pulsed and vibrated sending pleasurable sensations through her ass, prostate, clit and balls. It felt like an orgasm was building inside.

"Your eagerness to serve is commendable, and that was just a taste of what a reward might be for showing me devotion," Richard said. "There are more intense levels of pleasure settings, the higher ones can trigger orgasms, or in your case, sissygasms," he laughed. "Your clit is useless for giving pleasure, you're just a two hole cum dump."

"Now, get up, fix your makeup and report to me in the sex room, Richard ordered. He left, Jizzelle still on her knees.

Slowly she got up, walked to the makeup vanity and touched up her mascara.

Matt looked at himself in the mirror. The pretty face looking back at him was how he really felt. The power of the sissy Hypno training coupled with submitting to Richard made him feel feminine. He identified as Jizzelle more than ever. He wanted to let his old self go and become a full blown sissy slut. He craved cock, he craved humiliation, he wanted to become Jizzelle.

Satisfied with the makeup, she teetered on high heels toward the sex room. The door was cracked, Richard was talking with Rebecca in a hushed tone. Richard said something that caused Rebecca to blush. She knelt down in front of Richard and unzipped his pants. She pulled out his magnificent penis and kissed the tip.

She stood up and walked out of the room leaving Richard standing with his cock at full attention. It made Jizzelle wonder what their relationship was like. Who was Rebecca? Was she a sissy too?

Richard broke the silence. "Come on in slut, did you like what you see?," he asked.

Jizzelle entered the room and stammered, "yes Master, it was hot seeing her kiss your cock but, I must admit I was jealous. I wanted be the one kissing your penis," Jizzelle confessed.

Richard smiled, "there's plenty of cock for all you sluts." Jizzelle stood unsure of what to do. She felt an overwhelming urge to suck cock. All she could think of was how much she wanted to taste another load of cum. A video Hypno replayed in her mind. "Good sluts are rewarded with cum," the Hypno Mistress said. "Good sissy sluts get cum, bad girls get punished."

"Please Master, train me to be a good sissy slut for you. I promise to obey. I'll do anything you ask to prove it, please," Jizzelle pleaded politely not wanting to appear to be whining.

Richard noticed how quickly Jizzelle was falling. It was obvious from what happened in only three days, and it made her special. Richard had no intentions of letting her go. He would keep, train and transform her to full potential. He was going to have fun with her just like he did with Rebecca.

"Let's play a game," Richard said. "It's called Lips, Throat, Nose and Tongue, have you played it before."

Jizzelle replied, "no Sir, but I would love to play. How does it go."

Richard explained to Jizzelle, "when I say lips, you have to take my cock between your lips and hold it there while you swirl your tongue around the head of my cock. When I say throat you need to take my cock in deeper and bob up and down. When I say nose I expect you to bury my cock in your throat until your nose is pressed against my pubes. When I say tongue you better have yours out licking my balls or you will find out what level 3 punishment is like on your ass pussy plug, understand?"

"Yes Master, please let me play," Jizzelle begged. Her clitty tingling at the thought of sucking cock, it started twitching inside its cage. She was desperate to cum and knew the only way to get release was to impress Richard with obscene obedience. Hopefully he would reward her with a sissygasm.

Richard said, "Lips."

Jizzelle dropped to her knees, opened her bright red painted lips to form a perfect O and took the head of Richards cock in. Her tongue gently licked and circled his perfect cock head. She was in sissy heaven.

"Throat," Richard said.

Jizzelle's head began to bob up and down, it felt like velvet. Soft and warm like a pussy, Richard thought.

He let Jizzelle work his cock for a while enjoying the power he yielded over her. He loved to watch a sissy degrade herself just for the privilege of sucking his cock. He reveled in how much humiliation he could dish out before a sissy broke down. He remembered breaking Rebecca down and felt Jizzelle was going to be equally enjoyable.

Jizzelle heard Richard say, "Nose," and instantly plunged her mouth down onto Richards cock forcefully. She knew it would take some pressure to get his cock head past resistance and deep enough to press her nose into his pubes.

She gagged, tears formed, and her throat opened to accommodate his length and girth. She was determined to play and win this humiliation game. She desperately wanted to cum.

Jizzelle struggled to keep her nose pressed into Richard, she put her hands behind her back and pressed harder, impaling herself on the cock. She looked up. "Sissy bitches maintain eye contact when giving a blowjob," a memory of a Hypno flashed in her head.

Jizzelle couldn't breathe and was almost ready to give up when Richard said, "Tongue."

Somehow she managed to suck in air around Richards cock and that gave her all she needed. She managed to push her tongue out from tightly stretched lips and bathe Richards testicles. They were large, heavy and made Jizzelle feel uncontrollably submissive. She needed this, she wanted to be Richards bitch, to use and humiliate as he saw fit. Her clit tingled again in its cage and dribbled precum from the urethral tube. She felt like she belonged here, serving, submitting and training to be better. This is what she was searching for.

After several cycles Jizzelle's throat was sufficiently stretched to accommodate his massive penis. Richard stopped the game by pulling his rock hard cock out of Jizzelle's mouth. Strings of precum and saliva still connected her lips to the head of his cock.

Richard stepped back and the strings of precum pulled apart. Jizzelle licked her lips seductively savoring the salty slimy taste. She wanted more.

"Thank you for teaching me this game Master. I hope to get lots of practice so I can be the best sissy slut I can be for you," Jizzelle said.

"You're welcome faggot," Richard replied.

"Enough game playing," Richard said. "Time to see what you're really made of."

"Go fix your lipstick and makeup," Richard ordered.

Jizzelle quickly got up and hurried into the dressing area to do as Richard said.

Richard hadn't expected to make this much progress in such a short time. Rebecca took several months of training to reach this level of submission. Jizzelle was surprising him after just a few days. How deep could he take her?, he thought. Maybe Jizzelle was the one he was looking for. The only problem he could anticipate was how to deal with the fact that Jizzelle was married. He thought about outing Jizzelle to his wife. Maybe she would leave or divorce him. Jizzelle would have no where to go, then Richard could claim her just like he did Rebecca. He thought for a moment and smiled.

He decided he was going to make Jizzelle do all the work. He was going to make her come out to his wife without exposing himself. Things could get messy and he didn't want the drama or an angry wife lashing out at him. He had some ideas and decided he would turn up the heat.

Jizzelle returned from freshening up. She pranced into the room and stood demurely waiting for Richard. She wiggled, feeling the fullness of the inflated plug inside her. The pressure of the negative chastity was a constant reminder of submission. She was drunk with cock lust.

The rest of the day passed. Jizzelle spent a lot of it with her lips wrapped around Richards cock. She performed every humiliating task with perfection. She was the perfect sissy.

Richard looked for, and at times, tried to make Jizzelle fail so he could punish her with the anal device. Try as he did, Jizzelle maintained her servitude and excelled at every challenge.

Throughout the day Richard planted suggestions in Jizzelle's head. He made comments about how nice it would be to have a live in sissy slut. This made Jizzelle think about her sexless marriage. She wondered what it would be like to be a full time sissy, dressing, submitting, and serving a superior Alpha male.

Their day finally came to an end. Richard dumped 3 huge loads of cum down Jizzelle's throat and brought her to the edge of cumming so many times her balls ached with desperation. She wanted to cum and would have done anything for release.

They parted ways in the garage as before. Jizzelle felt empty dressed in his male clothes. The skimpy sissy outfits made him feel sexy, he wondered if that was normal or residual conditioning caused by the Hypno. Either way, Jizzelle was excited about seeing Richard again tomorrow.

That night Matt crawled into bed with his wife Angela. It caught him by surprise when she reached over and touched his arm. It'd been a long time since she'd done something like that. She leaned in towards his ear and kissed him gently. Matt froze not knowing what to do. Why now he thought? Why was his wife acting passionate?

He pretended to be tired but she persisted. "I've been thinking," she said suddenly. "Thinking how nice it would be if you licked my pussy for me. I remember what a great cunt licker you are and was hoping you might oblige me."

Matt didn't know what to say. Angela was talking dirty to him as if everything was normal. How could she? After years of nothing but an occasional peck on the cheek, she wanted sex.

His cock was locked up in chastity, how was he going to keep it a secret? The thought of licking pussy only made him think of cock. When he thought of cock he thought of Richard. When he thought of Richard it made his cock twitch in the cage. The Hypnos were working.

Angela was persistent. She wanted her pussy licked and wasn't going to take no for an answer. She reached up and pulled Matt's head into her bare breasts. He went along with her advances, he didn't know what else to do. He couldn't help wonder why she was acting like this. What happened?

He found himself nestled between her legs, face buried in his wife's pussy, licking and sucking. He focused on her clit and found it made him think of playing the cocksucking game with Richard. This excited him and his limp cock leaked in its cage. Thinking of cock while licking pussy seemed absurd but somehow exciting.

Matt felt Angela tense up after about 15 minutes of working her with his tongue. She came with a toe curling orgasm and slowly pushed Matt's head away from her now tender pussy lips. Matt was momentarily relieved.

She laid there for a few minutes to regain her composure, turned to him she asked if he wanted a blowjob. Scared she would find out his cock was in chastity he declined saying he was exhausted.

That was a first his Angela thought. Was Matt seeing another woman? That pissed her off but she was able to hide her anger.

They kissed good night, rolled over and both fell asleep.

Angela was extremely curious. He'd never turned down a blow job before. In fact that was probably why their marriage was sexless. For years she gave him blowjobs whenever he wanted one, to the point it was the only sex they had. She grew tired of his unwillingness to reciprocate and stopped offering blowjobs, they grew apart.

About 2am Angela woke up to pee. Getting back into bed she noticed Matt had tossed the sheets off. In the dim light she stared at his crotch, she thought it was odd he didn't have a visible bulge. Curious, she gently lifted the band of his shorts. What the fuck!, she thought. He was wearing a cock cage, but there was no cage, just a flat disk with a hole. She didn't know what to think. She covered it back up with the sheets and tried to sleep. The night was restless.

In the morning she made the normal small talk with Matt. She told him she enjoyed last night and was hoping to return the favor. "I'd be happy to suck your cock right now," she told him wondering what his reaction would be.

He looking confused and conflicted. He was struggling with his own sexuality. He was desperate for a solution to his predicament but all he could think of was Richards cock. The Hypnos flashed in his head. "Pussy makes you limp, Cock makes you hard," another Hypno suggestion flashed in his head. He found himself repulsed with the idea of getting a blowjob. He preferred to suck cock now, not have his sucked. He didn't know how to break it to his wife. He struggled with what to say.

Angela, sensing his panic, broke the uncomfortable silence, "So who put that cock cage on you and how long have you been seeing her?"

Matt turned pale. His body coursed with fear at being found out. He stammered and tried to speak but nothing escaped his lips. He was caught and didn't have a clue how to tell Angela he was seeing a guy. He started saying, "it's not what you think but...," she cut him off.

"Don't bullshit me. Tell me what's going on or it's over," she said. "I'll take you for everything you got if we split so spill it now," she demanded.

Realizing his situation was inescapable he started to confess. He had nothing to lose. He was fucked either way and maybe it would be less painful if he just told her. Part of him thought she would leave him, another part wanted her to stay so he could share everything.

Angela listened in disbelief as Matt confessed he was seeing a guy and not a woman. He explained his online curiosity and that Richard took advantage of him and blackmailed him into doing this.

Angela asked Matt if he was bisexual. He told her about an encounter he had years ago when he was single. He told her the first time he was with a couple he met.

Angela asked for details, she was curious and wanted to know more.

A Hypno video popped in his head, "admit it, you're a cocksucker... Faggot. You are a faggot. Only faggots suck cocks, so you must be a faggot."

Angela realized he was drifting but didn't press the issue, she wanted Matt to feel as comfortable and safe as possible in order to get all the details about his extracurricular activities.

Matt told her the story. He explained how he met them at a strip club in Tijuana and how they ended up back at his house that night.

Michelle and Ricardo were their names. That night Michelle dressed him and Ricardo in some of her outfits from the strip club.

Matt remembered getting caught staring at Ricardo's cock, it was twice Matts size. Michelle noticed and made Matt suck it while she watched and gave him instructions.

Michelle eventually put Matt on his knees, tied his arms to a chair, and had Ricardo fuck him while she fondled Matt's cock.

He remembered Michelle stroking and making him cum in less than a minute.

He remembered how he felt when she

smeared his own cum all over his face and laughed.

He told Angela how Michelle and Ricardo fucked and made him watch up close. His cum covered face inches away from the action.

Matt told her how Michelle talked dirty to him while they fucked, "You don't deserve this pussy, I only fuck real cocks, not sissy dicks."

Angela's pussy was on fire listening to Matt retell the story. She secretly wished she knew this about Matt a lot sooner in their marriage. Things would have been different.

Matt tried to keep the conversation about the current situation as vanilla as possible. He tried, but was eventually forced to reveal how his cock ended up in chastity. He told her Richard threatened to send pictures of him dressed up if he didn't do what he asked.