All Comments on 'First Double BJ'

by BallZucker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Double the Fun

There was a video arcade in Kaiserslautern, Germany that had sex areas on the lower floor. You could see strippers on a rotating floor, view porn videos in private booths or go into one of two small movie theaters to watch porn movies. I was sitting in the rear of one theater stroking my cock watching two black studs enjoy a white female when a guy sat down beside me. Didn’t take him long to pull out a nice sized seven inch cock and then lean over to suck me off. As he wiped his mouth he indicated that he wanted the favor returned so I stood up and bent over his cock and started to make him very happy. While I was taking him to his balls I felt someone move behind me and begin pushing his cock into my ass. Since I am a willing bottom I didn’t have any trouble taking his smaller cock. I enjoyed sucking off one cock while a second cock shot a load of warm cum in my ass. It was my first double team and I enjoyed both cocks but wished they had switched ends; the seven inches would have felt much better in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Add rimming, and you'll get there....

So good! All you need is one guy to duck his face to the other guy's ass-cheeks, lick and kiss them, work his way to his hole, rim that for a while, and before you know, somebody is getting the ass-ducking that a double-blowjob is going to. Congratulations -- my dick is hard typing this -- I have to jack off now, until my boyfriend comes in the door. Then we'll be having fun like you guys. Forget the blind-fold thing, by the way -- they're going to a gang-bang with Her involved too. Easy to predict, right?

well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The first time I sucked cock I ended up sucking off 5 guys. Truthfully, if there had been 10 guys there, I would have sucked off all of them. Needless to say, I had become a cock sucker that day. There is nothing better than a hard cock in my mouth then having the guy cum in my mouth.

klippertklippertalmost 11 years ago
hot

luv too find a cpl of suck buddies...wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is heaven

My first time was with my best friend in school David any he had made me addicted cock. He two other classmates and I got together David, Pete, Bill. I started by sucking Pete's cock he shot a massive load in my mouth Bill's cock was next he shot the moment I put his cock in my mouth. David was next he was so horney that he shot in my mouth twice.Thank you guys for giving me a memory I will always cherish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sucking two cocks and loving it

I would love to have two cocks at the same time.Loved your story,my dick is so hard now.My first time sucking a man off was at a river park,I walked in the restroom and a man was there playing with his cock we looked at each other and then I just got on the floor and took his cock in my mouth and suck it all the way down to his balls,while I was sucking him another man walked in on us,he just watched us ,it a turn on to have someone looking at me sucking a mans cock,I got so hot with the other man looking at us,then my man filled me with cum .

BallZuckerBallZuckerover 11 years agoAuthor

And again and again and again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SUCKING A COCK

This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I envy them both, because I have always wanted to meet two hot guys with big cocks and balls that are full f cum, so I could spend an afternoon, serving them without endless sucking and tasting thick cum, again, and again, and again, and again..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous