First Encounter

Story Info
First time meeting a virtual lover.
845 words
4.28
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieVee
NatalieVee
65 Followers

Room 312. I double check your text message and the numbers on the door. Repeat them multiple times. Room 312. 3-1-2. 312. I smooth down my straight brown hair and check the length of my skirt. Realizing where my ass meets my thighs has been visible all the way through the lobby and the elevator where those two guys were standing behind me, my temperature rises. Heart racing, labia tingling, I take a shallow breath and finally knock.

You open the door and I immediately oblige your instruction, the carpet making my hands and knees itch. My ass and pussy hang out in the hallway, barely contained by my small cotton thong. Across the way, I hear a deadbolt clicking followed by a door hinge creaking. While excited at the thought of being seen, I also feel relief when you finally instruct me to crawl inside the room. The door swinging closed behind me sends a chill breeze across my backside telling me I'm already soaking through my panties. The door latches. The deadbolt clicks. The knock of the additional swing bar being secured sends shivers over my skin.

A low, "Good girl," from you sends my heart to my labia. My groin pulses intensely. I sit on my feet and press my heel against my clit shooting electricity through my entire body. Soft, heavy brown locks escape my grasp as I lift my hair for you to fix a collar around my slender neck. The cling of the collar ring connecting with the leash makes my clit jump. I open my mouth instinctively. We want our first encounter to be your cock in my mouth. I can already see you're hard through your jeans.

You stand in front of me. I moan, almost whimper, when you pull out your thick cock. So much bigger than your pictures and videos. I'm not sure I can take all of you! Determined, I lick my lips and build up saliva in my little mouth. You wrap the leash around one hand and rest the other hand behind my head. Without a word, I take your mushroom head in my mouth fully. I wriggle my tongue along the underside of your tip. Moaning with delight when you throw your head back in ecstasy.

Finally, after waiting for so long, I'm blissful to feel your veins along my mouth, the weight of you on my tongue. I suck on your tip and release, making a popping sound. Your precum already glistening on my lips, I can taste your salty sweetness. My tongue traces every inch of your shaft leaving bubbly trails saliva mixed with precum. Every time I reach the top of your dick, I blow out a hot breath, as if to take your head in my mouth but continue to lick your shaft up and down instead. My big green eyes are delighted to see you smiling down at me and I feel you petting my hair as I tease you.

My lips wander down to your balls and pull them into my mouth. I gently suck and tongue massage your sack until you yank on my leash. I return my tongue to your shaft immediately and trace your rock-hard prick to the very tip and engulf your entire length--taking you all the way down my throat in one smooth motion. My esophagus tightens around your cock as I swallow your girth, caressing your stiffness with the muscles in my throat.

Your hand in my hair tightens as you pull and shove my head back and forth, face fucking me roughly. Making me choke on your cock, over and over. You know I'm loving it from the moans I make between gasps for air. Our sexy soup of precum and saliva drip down my chin, onto my neck and collar. You warn me that your load is coming but I already knew by your quickened breath.

You step forward planting a foot on either side of my hips. I can't move back now even without your tightened grip on my leash. You rest your cock in my esophagus as you press my face against your pelvis, your sharp curly hairs tickling my nose. My throat and mouth pulse with each delivery. You cum straight into my stomach. I scarcely feel the hot splashes of semen at the end of my throat and deeply enjoy this closeness.

Nearly collapsing on top of me, you collect yourself enough to exit the comfort of my hot, moist mouth. As you stagger backward against the bed, I groan a little in protest at the sudden vacancy you've left. You pull on my leash bringing my face to your groin. I lick you clean of your sweat and my saliva--your shaft and head, your thighs and balls. You pull the leash up further. I crawl onto the bed from the floor as you lead my face to yours and we kiss for the first time--locking lips, tangling tongues, and fondling each other's faces.

"Thank you, Sir. It's nice to finally meet you."

NatalieVee
NatalieVee
65 Followers