All Comments on 'First Encounter with Your Wife'

by aneighborguy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
thomwthomwover 13 years ago
What a mess!

.... melted ice cream all over her car back seat!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes.

What scary little man you must be and what a big whore/slut she must be.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 13 years ago
Very Good

For a first effort. I enjoyed the story. It was a bit short it could have used a little more development but all in all it was an enjoyable read. I hope to read more from you. Now I have to go and ask my wife about her latest shopping exploits.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
What!?

Why would she tell him to send the story to her husband? He likes her to "make up" stories. If it comes from the guy, it is not made up. The husband may not like the reality.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
"I fucked your wife, Nyah, Nyah, Nyah....

then I told you about it, Wow!"---ummm, I guess it is a "flash" of sorts but to be successful those have to have a twist or some drama. Keep experimenting, eventually you will have some empirical data to work off of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
first effort

first effort was a failure hopefully when you reread it you will see what a loser you are and go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope the husband doesn't like these 'Stories'

i also hope he has a large gun that he uses on both the wife and her lover. Let God or whatever sort them out. I would guess God would take a dim view of a cheating slut wife and her lover. I don't think the gates will be open for them.

aneighborguyaneighborguyover 13 years agoAuthor
Nice

Maybe I was wrong about the community here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I thought your story was fine dude

It doesn't take long to realize that literotica is full of trolls who get off on mistreating others. I liked the twist of the story. Maybe even write a follow-up.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
author....what has you confused????

...some readers get over the top pissed at what they feel wasted their time, some like me correlate your bio to the story and sarcastically point out that it looks like you are lacking in real world experience,( or never learned the elements of fiction writing)-and some like it, as some always will. You think rejection here is tough to take? Try auditioning for a dance role on Broadway, (even if you are a PROVEN hoofer!)-cowboy up, you did it once, it can't be any worse next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
truely an effort to pissoff 99.9% of the male readership

you suceeded dumber than a rock writer.<P>

Henceforth you will be known as the guy who needs a good pistol whipping - just for funsies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good effort and not bad at all.

to the 'nyah nyah' comment it says more about the pedantry of the commenter than anything about the writer. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glad you liked my wife...

... almost as much as I enjoyed the story. Please feel free to use her in the future, as long as you tell me of the continued exploits.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Re: Nyah Nyah Nyah anonymous pussy....

....do you even know the meaning of the word pedantic??? If you think that particular comment exemplifies it you should text for help pulling your wimp head out of your ass. Pathetic indeed. Douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore the Self-Righteous Bastards

Continue to write stories involving things that you like and that turn you on. For those insulting you and calling you names, let that motivate you to write even more and indulge even more in the cuckold theme. Do it because it is what you enjoy writing, but let the fact that it pisses them off be an added bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done, keep writing

Ignore the hysterical comments, fear does strange things to people. If you look at their comments its clear why they overreact.

1jbm1jbmover 13 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this story and want more

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I've been fucking one of my neighbours' wife for about a month when he's at work.

Don't worry it's ok, I fucking hate him. If I wasn't turning her into a slut I'd be beating on the fat gimp. She's super pretty too. Classy writing this one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If only

Maybe he wouldn't take her for granted anymore...

Nicely done. It made me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon- Re fucking neighbors wife- Sure you are... And last night, I got a blowjob from Morgan Fairchild! Yeah... That’s the ticket!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous