First Ever Male Massage Pt. 06

Story Info
Another visit to Lee on my straight journey to make massages.
1.9k words
4.55
6.5k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had planned a weekend away with her mother and from the minute I knew she was going to be away for an entire weekend my mind started to conjure up all kinds of things I could get up to.

I went through my usual ideas of Dogging, Swingers Clubs, Strip Joints, Hook up apps etc, but I came back to my tried and trusted male massage. The reason I love these so much is there is no misunderstanding.... I'm there for a sensual experience.... he's there to give me that experience and I know it's fulfilling when it's with the right person.

I have been a relatively "good boy" for a while, but I wanted the best possible experience and so decided to return to see Lee. I hadn't seen Lee in well over a year, but he and his cock constantly run through my mind and my fantasies. If you haven't read my previous stories, I'd suggest you go to chapter 1 and read how this journey started.

So, I messaged him not knowing if he's still working or not, and I waiting patiently for his response. Literally less than 15 minutes later a notification came through saying yes, he was available all weekend. I instantly replied booking in the next day for an 11 am appointment. His communications have always been great, simple to the point and direct.

I was now on high alert horn with a full day to wait and build up. I decided to begin the ritual of readiness. This for me involved shaving my cock, balls and arse totally. I love the thought of being clean and smooth and open for my masseur. I would shave on four separate occasions between midday the day before and one hour before the visit in various positions to make sure I didn't miss a bit.

So, the final shave had taken place I had showered in readiness and applied some aftershave to the small of my back, above my cock and on my neck and I dressed in joggers and hoodie with no underwear on at all and set off for Lee's flat.

As usual I arrived early and messaged Lee to tell him I'm happy to wait no need to rush, and he came back saying he was ready with a little horny devil emoji. My cock jumped in my joggers, and I was instantly horny as fuck and desperate to get to his flat. He is on the 17th floor of a block of flats, and I entered the lift and pushed the number 17. The lift was incredibly slow, and I was beginning to get a knot in my stomach, I tried to control my breathing and not to get too turned on. The lift doors opened, and I exited and turned left to his flat, before I even arrived at the door it started to open, and I walked in.

Lee was stood behind the door and greeted me warmly with some relaxing chat as he ushered me into his dark, warm room with the massage bed in the middle of the room. I carried on with the small talk and stripped off quickly and climbed on the bed as Lee was just taking off his top. I wanted to get in place without seeing his body to build the suspense and I managed it. First job done.

I then felt him walk by me and place a hand on my shoulder and drew it down my body to my legs. He instantly grabbed both my ankles and pulled them apart and I knew he could see all of me. His eyes would have seen my cock pointing downwards my balls and arse naked and smooth. He ran his hand up my leg again and began growling under his breath. That turned me on, hearing him growl as he is stroking my legs and moving to my arse had me so turned on and grinding into the bed.

He then stroked my arse and ran his thumb down pressing on my arse hole, he didn't penetrate me but there was force there. I pushed back and it allowed him more access to reach underneath me to my cock and balls, and he took advantage. Stroking me up and down, rubbing oil into my arse at the same time. I'm by this time writhing on the bed and arching my back thrusting my arse back to his touch and then he moved next to me, and I felt him as he rubbed his cock on my hand for the first time.

I resisted the temptation to touch it and wanted to see what he did next. He nudged my hand with again with his hard cock, and I had to take it in my hand. I know I've met Lee a few times, but his length and girth took my breath away. If it is at all possible, he's bigger and thicker than I remembered. He is so thick and weighty I struggled to take hold of it. He's not cut so his foreskin was covering his bell end and I stroked his full length. Lee must be around 9" long and 5" thick... maybe even longer than 9" but I didn't have a ruler with me to check. I then reached under and took hold of his balls and stroked them and pulled them downwards. They feel small in comparison to the size of cock, but I guess they are normal size just when you have a weapon the size of his anything next to it seems small. At this point I had no idea what he was doing to me I was just transfixed on his cock, and now I was cock drunk stroking his huge cock.

I lay on the bed and moved up on to my knees and I then felt Lee bite my arse cheek. Fuck it was horny. He growled and did it again to the other cheek, he then plunged his mouth into my shaved arsehole and began rimming me, pulling my cheeks apart so he could get deeper. I felt his tongue probe me as he ground his face into me. I wanked his cock as he did this, and his foreskin was stroking back and forth easily now. I was in heaven.

He then stood back up and kept rubbing my arse hole with his fingers pressing against my tight bud. I knew what he wanted now but I wanted him to make the first move...he moved slightly towards where my head was placed on the bed. I didn't move.... he trailed his hand up my body to my neck and stroked it firmly. He moved his cock away from my hand and I knew he was moving nearer to me. I raised my head, and his cock was just next to me.... erect...engorged.... raging.... I took him in my hand and lifted his cock and snaked my tongue all around his huge bell end. I licked him up and down and he let out an audible sigh as I did it.

I then took his huge cock into my mouth, and it was only then that I truly appreciated the size and girth of his bell end. It was so smooth but so big.... I bobbed my head a couple of times and realised it needed more saliva and withdrew it, spat on his cock and licked my hand and ran it up and down his cock.

I then took him back in my mouth and it was obvious that he was very horny as he placed his hand on the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth deeply. He was building up his speed but also trying to go deeper. I was trying my best to take it as deep as I could, and I even impressed myself. There was so much saliva now as he was thrusting into my throat, and I was taking his thick cock deeper and deeper. I was making audible sounds of struggle as he fucked my mouth relentlessly and I loved it.

I had to have a breather so pulled back and then wanked him fast rubbing his cock across my face. As I did this he moved towards my cock as I'd already turned onto my side to give him my best. He dipped his head and began sucking me while I wanked him and I could feel his cock getting harder which told me he was getting closer. I slid my hand under him and began stroking his arsehole which he seemed to love. He stopped sucking me and was giving me all the noises that stroking his arse and sucking his cock was going to making him cum soon.

He then stood back up and rammed his huge cock down my throat again, deeper this time punishing me with his furious humps. Fucking my wanton mouth with his thick cock. Over and over it was thrusted down my throat, I just opened my mouth and let him abuse me.

As I was beginning to fear that he was going to unload deep in my throat, he then pulled away. Looked down at me with desire in his eyes and he climbed on the bed and straddled my chest. I took hold of his cock and began to suck it again. I was working his cock with my hand and sucking at the same time trying to drain him of his cum, but he had other ideas.

He shifted backwards away from my mouth and lined up his arse with my cock and reached back grabbed my cock and placed it against the entrance of his arse. He then slowly sat back edging onto my cock as I continued to wank his cock. I felt myself enter him and he sat frozen in position while I wanked his cock continually. He then pushed back hard and sighed deeply as he did and held himself there for a couple of seconds before lurching forward telling me he's going to cum.

I grabbed his cock inches from my face and continued to wank his cock with my mouth wide open waiting for him to give me the facial he wanted to deliver. I felt his cum start to splatter my mouth, tongue and face, I continued wanking him through his orgasm until I thought he'd finished. I opened my eyes, and he was towering over me his hard cock staring me still in the face and I took him back in my mouth and cleaned his cock of all his cum. He tasted so good, and I was happy to clean him of every drop.

I then moved my hand to my own cock and started wanking myself, Lee immediately climbed off and took my cock off me and started sucking me and I began to cum almost instantly. He swallowed every drop taking all my load in his mouth.

I could have gone again but as is the point of this transaction it's a one orgasm job and it was time to leave.

As I was leaving, we were having the usual chit chat...he dropped the bomb he's moving in December and its miles from me. I've now got to see him as much as I can between now and December and to try and get my fill of his cock before then.