All Comments on 'First Ever Male Massage'

by example36

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PissdrinkerPissdrinkerabout 4 years ago
Good one

So now are you a bi-guy? Either way, love that you shave down below including your arse. Good story, thanks. I've never had a massage, above board or otherwise, but starting to think when this lockdown shit is all over, maybe I should....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Same here!

Great description of that fist time! I have been getting regular treatments for over 10 years. There's nothing like it! Each time there is a new experience that keeps me sexually charged! Tell us more of your experiences, please!

sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

Superb story, made me very aroused and brought back vivid memories of my own introduction to man sex when I was in my late 40s. Never had the massage experience, preferring instead to meet men on a swinging site and visit their homes for daytime sex. Your story has made me think I’d love to arrange a massage session with a gay or bi man once we return to normal life. It’s a huge turn-on to imagine a seemingly innocuous massage transitioning naturally into an intense sexual encounter, just as your story relates. I’ve been tempted to visit a gay sauna in the past but prefer the prospect of an intimate 1on1 massage in a guy’s home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Many straight guys have been slightly turned by big thick cock. When presented it is difficult to resist. Often starts with just a feel out of curiosity and progresses from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Great story. I was 54 when I got my first ever massage. It was in a guys studio in his home. Nice setup in a darkened bedroom. Candles and soft music playing. He instructed me to undress and he would return. I said no need for you to leave the room. He asked mind if I also get comfortable. Of course I said yes. He was 10 years my junior. But like your guy hung like a horse. He and I became very good friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved your writing and how you tell the story. That big thick uncut cock made me hard thinking about the first time I ever had a monster cock, it was magnificent to hold and suck and play with. He wasn't uncut, though I prefer it, but it was perfect. Thank you for sharing your experience,

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Wow that was one very hot story. I’ve never had a man give me a massage, but have had a transgendered woman give me one. I’ve been bisexual since I was 18 years old. I’ve been made love to and made love to a lot of guys when I was young. I prefer to be the bottom when with a guy. I’m 68 now and unfortunately my sex life has suffered. I can’t wait to read the rest of the chapters of this journey. Chapter one is definitely a 10 star story………

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am exploring these stories ahead of getting my first male on male massage tomorrow. I understand it can be what he calls sensual where both he and I are nude and touching is allowed. I am so curious and have never been with a man before. I am hoping I can play with his penis as if it was mine and stroke it and massage it and watch it grow hard but am not thinking it will go further than me possibly watching him shoot his cum while I play with his cock and balls. I hope he does not try to stick it in my mouth as I am not sure what I would do if he tries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh yea. This story is so good, so hot and delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexample36@example36
Married bi-curious male into most things from interracial, taboo, gay male, exhibitionist to loving wives

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES