First FMF Threesome

Story Info
Our first 3 way.
1.1k words
3.67
14.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, which occurred many years ago with my ex-wife. We had been married about 2 years. We lived in a one-bedroom apartment.

We had a married couple as friends, with my ex was best friends with Carol, the female part of the couple. Carol had confided in my ex that she and her husband were getting divorced. Carol was very distraught about it as they had a baby they had.

My ex asked Carol to come over for the weekend to get away, relax, and have some fun. She and her daughter lived with her parents at this point, due to the break-up. Carol's parents kept Carol's daughter for the weekend.

Carol came over on a Friday night and we went to dinner and had some drinks. We arrived back home and drank some more. We were all feeling pretty good, and my ex said she was going to take a bath.

I was playing a video game in the living room, and I thought Carol was in the bedroom. Soon I heard them laughing and giggling and I went to see what was going on.

I saw both girls in the tub, with my ex in front of Carol. Carol was soaping my ex's tits and rubbing them very erotically concentrating on the nipples. Her nipples were very hard and Carol was tweaking them in her fingers with the soap.

I do want to mention, after we were first married, I came home early from work one day, and found my ex naked on the bedroom masturbating to my Hustler magazine's pictures, of women! I asked her what was she doing, and she was embarrassed. She said she wanted to see what was in these magazines and found them pretty exciting.

I asked her if the models bodies excited her. She said she was mainly looking at the tits and the nipples. It was the first I suspected her of being attracted to women.

Back to the story. They were joking with me about taking a bath together and let me watch as they both soaped each other's tits. I was getting quite aroused watching this.

My only experience with porn by the age of 20, was Hustler and Penthouse magazines at that point.

They rinsed off and got out, getting dressed in their nightclothes. We all went to the living room where my game was on. They asked what can we do now. I suspected they were both horny now. I suggested we play strip poker with the game. After some coaxing, they both agreed.

I was much better at it than they were. So soon they were both naked, again.

After I was naked, purposely losing the game, my hard cock was evident. They both laughed at my predicament. Carol said my cock was much bigger than her soon to be ex husband's. She said my cock's head was much bigger, as his wasn't much bigger than the shaft. My ex said she has never had a problem with it.

As the game ended, as we were all naked, I noticed Carol kept staring at my cock. It started twitching from excitement.

I sat in our recliner and my ex sat in front of me. Carol was on the floor facing us and they were laughing and having a good time. I cupped my ex's tits and held them out for Carol. She came closer and started sucking my ex's nipples. My ex and Carol were moaning from this and my cock was rubbing against my ex's ass.

My ex's moaning increased as I reached around and rubbed her pussy. She was very wet. Carol kissed down to my ex's pubic area and stopped. I think they both wanted her to lick my ex's pussy but were shy about it. My ex was ready for Carol to lick her pussy.

We retired to the bedroom and Carol told us she had never orgasmed in her life. My ex said he can make you cum with his fingers. I started rubbing her pussy and found it very wet. It took a while, and we both coaxed her to relax and let go.

She finally came hard, arching her back and moaning loudly. After Carol had her orgasm, we three lay on the bed and talked. My ex was slowly rubbing my cock as I played with her tits. My ex told Carol to touch his cock. Carol reached over and rubbed it softly.

Somehow, we ended up back on the floor. My ex laid on the carpet on her back and Carol got on top of her. They rubbed their tits together and I saw Carol rubbing my ex's pussy. My ex was really horny and getting into this.

I was behind Carol and watching their actions and I was extremely turned on. Carol lifted her ass in the air as she got into rubbing my ex's pussy. Her ass was sticking up in an inviting way, and I started rubbing my twitching cock on her pussy and ass. It was so inviting and I couldn't resist.

Carol's pussy was soaking wet and she was moaning hard. I invertedly slipped my aching cock in Carol's pussy from behind. It was warm and wet, and felt so good. I expected her to stop me in some way, but she didn't. Carol started moving her pussy in rhythm to my thrusts.

It was a short time later I felt myself about to cum. As my orgasm started, I pulled out and came on Carol's pussy and asshole a ton of cum. My ex came as well as Carol at the same time. We were all spent for a while, until my cock started rising again. Both girls saw this and held it. My ex told Carol to jerk it off and make it cum. Carol moved in position and started jerking it hard, way too hard.

My ex put lube on her hands and took over, telling her to be more gentle. After a few minutes, I started to cum again. I noticed Carol was rubbing her clit. I also noticed some of my cum was coming out of Carol's pussy. I'd guessed I didn't pull out in time.

The next day, my ex asked if I had fucked Carol. I could tell she would not be happy, so I lied and said no. I said I jerked off on her ass and pussy. I am not sure if she believed it or not, and Carol never mentioned it. But it was hot and a very memorable experience.

A year or so later, we met Carol at the beach. She confided in us that she had an abortion. Carol winked at me, so I assumed it was my baby. I asked when we were alone about it, and why didn't she tell me. She said she didn't want to interfere in my marriage.

My ex and Carol have since died of all things, breast cancer. May they RIP.