Pool Party Leads to First Swap

Story Info
Invite to pool party leads to first time group sex.
3.6k words
4.4
57.6k
56
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers

Pool Party leads to First Swap

It was a Friday night, and we were bored shitless at home. There was nothing on the TV, and we wanted some excitement to dispel the crappy week we both had had at work. Sandy jumped up from the lounger, and declared we were going out for a drink and maybe a movie. When Sandy was in this kind of mood, I knew better than to put up any kind of argument, so I said, "Okay, let's go."

However, she insisted that we needed to get dressed up a bit, after we first have a shower. "Make it a bit special," she said. Then, she directed me into the bathroom saying it was my turn first.

Our house was built in the 1930s, and did not have an ensuite, so I dragged myself off. As I emerged from the shower cubicle, Sandy was standing there, handing me a towel, and told me that my clothes for the evening were laid out on the bed for me, and I had better wear only the ones there and nothing else. I noticed that Sandy carried her clothes into the bathroom, as I went to the bedroom to dress. Nothing unusual there really. On the bed was a lightweight shirt, a pair of loose running shorts, a pair of socks, and my runners. As I reached for my underwear drawer, I remembered her words of warning about what I was to do. So, I dressed as instructed, and went into the lounge room and waited for Sandy to join me before we left.

While waiting, I started to think about what Sandy was thinking of doing and just where she wanted to go. Given that I was almost naked, I figured that Sandy was horny and intended to fuck my brains out in the great outdoors some place. When Sandy appeared in the doorway, I was left wondering just what she was thinking. Sandy wore a figure-hugging dress that hid nothing of her sexy body, yet concealed everything. From the front, the neckline plunged almost to her navel emphasizing her luscious C-cup breasts. There was a slit up both sides of the skirt that stopped almost up to her waist, and it was more than obvious she was naked under that stunningly sexy dress.

I told Sandy that we could stay home, and 'enjoy the view', but she scolded me and said that Donna and Jeff were waiting for us. Sandy then showed me her phone and the text exchange that Donna and her had whilst I was showering. Donna had invited us to come over for an impromptu party and the dress code was 'slutty'. Then, I understood the clothes.

Donna and Jeff lived a five-minute-drive away from us in the next suburb. Their home was on a more-secluded street, and had a pool taking up most of the rear yard, which was surrounded by various trees and shrubs that made it impossible for the neighbours to see into. It was like a grotto built for seduction. They had only one rule about using the pool, no clothing allowed. We have been close friends since school, and never worried about being nude in that situation. Though we have often been naked around each other, we had never swapped partners, but had often engaged in sexual activity with our partners in that secluded back yard.

When we arrived, Jeff answered the door wearing what looked like a Lap-Lap, and Donna stood behind him in a t-shirt and cut-off jean shorts; both cut so short, that her areolas were showing but not her nipples, and the shorts showed her labia on either side of the crotch seam. Very slutty was the first thought I had when I saw her. We could hear in the background, the sounds of a party happening out by the pool.

Here, I should describe everyone. Firstly, we are all in our mid-40s; Sandy works at a local supermarket and is five-foot-four-inches tall, with long, dark red hair, green eyes and a knockout body with nice firm C-cup boobs and large nipples. I am five-foot-eleven-inches tall, around two hundred pounds, with broad shoulders and I have been told an Adonis-type body, with short blond hair. Donna is four-foot-eleven-inches tall with auburn hair and a tight little body, B-cup breasts and a nice butt, round out this little minx. Donna owns a very successful hair and beauty salon in the city centre. Jeff is tall, at about six feet five inches, topped with black hair and is a real gym junkie; lots of lean muscle. He is an insurance broker, whereas I am a construction worker.

After the hugs and kisses of greeting, we moved inside and on into the rear yard to join the party going on around the pool and the outside kitchen area. There were three other couples there, and all were dressed, well almost dressed, in a wide array of scanty.

Sandy pointed out one couple that we had met before, Cath and Rick, to me and whispered in my ear, "How daring." Cath was wearing a baby-doll nightie thing that was made of the most transparent material I had ever seen. The nightie was held together in front by a tie, just under her very large DDs or even E-cup breasts. There were no panties with it, and she showed off her small landing strip of pubic hair. Cath would have looked more modest if she was just naked. Rick was dressed like a Highlander from Papua New Guinea, with just a hollowed-out gourd covering his penis. Sandy asked me in a whisper if the size of the gourd was truly representative of Rick's, or just wishful thinking. I replied that I didn't know, never seeing him nude.

As the drinks flowed, we all got more relaxed and as it was a hot January night, soon Jeff reminded us of the rules of the pool; to which Cath replied, that she was not showing her tits to everyone here. That got a laugh from us all, and Donna said she was prepared to give her an exemption on the rules, but only because of her being such a prude. With that said, Rick picked her up and tossed her into the pool.

Shortly after this, Sandy told me that she was getting hot and thought we should get in the pool, too. I looked at her, and asked if she was sure, as we had only ever been naked with Donna and Jeff--and never in a group of relative strangers. She then leaned into me and whispered that was not the hot she was talking about, then took my hand and placed it inside her dress, and I felt her very wet pussy. This was a bit of a surprise; as in public, Sandy had always been sexually reserved. Also, I discovered, to my pleasure, she had shaved her mound of all hair; something she had never done before. Yeah, sure, she would keep it trimmed, but refused to shave her pubes, despite my often urging her to try it for me.

I got an instant hard-on and immediately agreed we should jump in the pool. We were soon nude and in the pool. Standing at the deep end, we were holding each other and kissing with increasing passion. This prompted everyone else to join us in the water, and Rick was the last person to get nude removing the gourd. Sandy, upon seeing his cock, grabbed mine and exclaimed that it was the biggest she had ever seen, and would put most porn stars to shame. She then said that she wondered just how much bigger it got when hard; all this while she was masturbating me underwater. I was busy with my fingers on her pussy in return.

Donna noticed what we were doing and shouted out to everyone, "Just look at what these dirty bastards are doing!"

Donna came over to us, and asked if she could have a turn playing with my dick, as she had always wanted to feel it having seen me nude so many times. Sandy gave me a shy look and asked if I minded.

"I'm a red-blooded male and Donna is a fox. Mind? Hell no. This is a fantasy come true for me!" and I quickly acceded to their request. As Donna started to play with my dick, Sandy continued to kiss me hungrily.

Shortly, Cath approached with her gigantic tits flapping about. Sandy asked her if her breasts were surgically enhanced or not, and Cath assured her, that they were all her. Cath then offered Sandy to have a feel for herself, as if to prove it. She looked at me seeking approval or something, and I said for her to go ahead and see for herself. I was surprised when Sandy took one of Cath's boobs in her hands, and began to examine it. I was further shocked, when Sandy bent down and took the nipple into her mouth and began to suck and lick both breasts lovingly. Not even in our bedroom play, had she ever mentioned wanting to have any sexual contact with another woman.

As I was thinking, 'Where was my wife? and who was this version before me?' when Donna let go of my cock, ducked under the surface, took my cock into her mouth, and began to deepthroat me. It felt wonderful having this pocket rocket giving me a blowjob, whilst I watched my sexy wife opening up and experimenting with another woman.

Anxiously looking towards the other end of the pool, I relaxed as I watched both Jeff and Rick sandwiching Wendy, the wife of Tony, between them; it looked like they were both rubbing their cocks against her. Rick in front and Jeff between her ass cheeks. Looking towards the lawn area beside the pool, I could see that Tony and Bill had Sue on her hands and knees and were bookending her. There was no mistaking that we were all engaging in some kind of spontaneous orgy.

When Donna came up for air next, I suggested we leave the pool for a better location and continue our mutual explorations. After prying Sandy off of Cath's breasts, I told her I was getting out of the pool; however, she was free to remain and continue with Cath should she so desire. Both joined Donna and me on lounges near the outdoor kitchen, and continued where we left off. I warned Donna that I was close to cumming, and she stopped sucking me, and moved up and impaled herself on my hard-on. Cath moved to stop Sandy from devouring her tits, and asked her if she could sit on my face. Donna readily agreed and in no time, I was tonguing her sex. Her nectar was sweet and soon I had her cumming. As I licked her, she pulled Sandy onto her tongue. Sandy had never been with a woman before; soon she was screaming out her enjoyment.

I did not last long, and was soon pumping my load into Donna's pussy. When I pulled out of her, Sandy quickly descended on my spent cock and cleaned me up, saying that my dick never tasted better. And that if Donna was okay about it, she would love to clean my cum from Donna's cunt. Cath was still riding my face, but on hearing this, she jumped off my face and suggested that I may like to watch my wife eat her first pussy. Watching Sandy eating out Donna was the most erotic thing I had ever seen up to that time of my life, and soon was hard again.

Cath saw my regained erection and asked me to fuck her doggy style, so as we could both watch the action. As I was entering Cath's pussy for the first time, Sandy and Donna moved into a sixty-nine and hungrily ate the pussy sitting on their mouths. Around two to three minutes later, I was gently tapped on the shoulder. As I looked over my shoulder to see who it was, I looked straight into Rick's face, and almost lost my erection with the fright.

However, Rick immediately spoke to both Cath and me, asking if we were enjoying the party so far. His question caused Sandy to look up, and she was confronted with Rick's monster cock. Cath was the first to respond to Rick's question saying that she was really enjoying being fucked with a normal cock, instead of his monster horse cock. With Rick's monster only a couple of inches from her face, Sandy looked uncertainly at me, and I just smiled and nodded towards Rick. Sandy and I had often fantasised about her sucking a truly monster dick, and it was about to happen.

Cathy sensing I was about to see something that I had until then only fantasised about, pulled off of me and whispered to me to just watch for a few moments. Everyone else also stopped what they were doing, and quiet ensued, as Sandy started to lick Rick's monster cock. She soon started to give it the full treatment with her mouth, and soon, everyone was surprised when almost all of Rick's ten inches disappeared down her throat. The only one not surprised was me, as Sandy would demonstrate her oral prowess to me when we were roleplaying some of our fantasies in bed with a very large dildo.

Rick made the comment that, "No one has ever taken that much of me before."

Sandy then lifted off, repositioned herself, and went down again--only this time, took the monster all the way to the root. The women were amazed, as none of them thought anyone could swallow all of that cock and said so. Sue was the first to speak and wanted Sandy to teach her how to do that, as she had tried to swallow Rick's cock a few times before, without getting much more than half of it down her throat. Sandy stopped for a moment, and said she would be happy to try to show her how to stop the gag reflex, then resumed deepthroating Rick's cock.

It was then, that I noticed that Donna was being fucked from behind by Bill and in a sixty-nine with Wendy. Tony then took the opportunity to mount Sandy, as she was on her hands and knees sucking Rick off. As Tony started to plough into Sandy, he looked over to me and proclaimed that he had wanted to do this from the first time that me and Sandy joined him and Donna skinny-dipping in their pool.

I suddenly realized that I was filled with compersion, not in the least bit jealous, but filled with joy for her happiness. It had me thinking that we should have been fucking others for many years. This was rapidly becoming one of the best nights of our lives. I also began wondering how long Donna and Jeff had been living this lifestyle, and why had they not asked us to fuck them before. All of this, while my dick was still buried deep in Cathy's wet cunt. Suddenly, the stimulation both physical and visual became too much for me, and I experienced the best orgasm of my life. It was enhanced by the sounds and the shaking from Cathy, as we had both cum at the same time.

Just after I regained some composure, I heard Sandy announce her orgasm with a real primal scream, and I was further surprised to see that both Jeff and Rick had pulled out of her respective holes and were each blowing a load on her body.

Sue soon came over to the lounger I was still laying on, and asked if I was ready--that she would like to play a round or two of 'hide the sausage' with her, as she took her pert little B-cup breasts in hand, and pulled on her very erect nipples. Before I could respond, Sue straddled my face and bent down to eagerly swallow my cock. It was then that I saw that she had several piercings. Both nipples had two bars, a bar in her clit, and four small rings in her inner labia, two in each side. Attacking her pussy with more enthusiasm than I remember previously having, I soon had her announcing her impending orgasm. As Sue's orgasm overtook her, she squirted and removed her mouth from my dick and extolled my prowess at eating cunt.

As we lay there recovering from our orgasms, I looked around the lawn area surrounding the pool--everyone was either engaged in, or recovering from, recent bouts of sex. Sandy, covered in cum, slowly crawled to me and we embraced as we kissed each other expressing our love. Gradually, the other couples reunited in similar ways. It seemed that the orgy was over, at least for the moment. After about five minutes, Donna and Jeff came to us and we all embraced, before Donna said that we should go into the lounge room and have a small talk about the events of this evening.

Once we were seated in the lounge, Jeff was the first to speak, as he asked us how we were feeling about this sudden escalation of things in our relationship. Sandy squeezed my hand, and looked deep into my eyes, before taking a deep breath; then slowly rose and went over to Donna first then to Jeff, kissing them. She said that apart from feeling a little sore, she was delighted with the events of the evening, and her only regret, if indeed it was a regret, that it had taken this long to experience such great sex. All of this she said whilst looking directly into my eyes with adoration and love, then asked if I agreed.

I admitted that when the sex had started, I felt conflicted between wanting to join in and feelings of jealousy and over protectiveness towards Sandy. Jeff then asked me how I felt at this moment, and I had to admit that I was a little confused. There was a part of me that said that I should be furious with Sandy for showing me such disregard, even contempt, for behaving like she did in having sex with other people, and trashing our wedding vows like she did. However, I was very happy for her and even had to admit that I found watching her with others turned me on like never before. But I am realizing that kind of thought stems from society's view that sex is dirty unless between a couple married to each other. Furthermore, it must be done in private. My view has changed dramatically after what we had all just done with each other. Especially after witnessing the sheer joy on Sandy's face, as she was being so well fucked while she was penetrated by two cocks at the same time, one in her ass and the other in her cunt. Sandy then joined the conversation and stated that the next time, she needed me to join in and make her airtight by stuffing my cock down her throat, smiling at Donna, Jeff, and myself.

Donna then said that the discussion was finished and we four needed to get back to fucking, as she pulled Sandy down onto the floor, and moved to eat her pussy and place her cunt on Sandy's mouth. As she did this, Donna told Jeff and me to choose who they wanted to fuck first, as she had no intention of stopping until she got to eat a creampie or two, and wasn't worried which hole it came from. Hearing this, I glanced at Jeff, and we both moved towards the girls' rears. I slowly sunk my dick deep into Sandy's ass, and Jeff started to fuck Donna. As I was approaching my nut, Donna yelled out, "Swap!" and Jeff and I changed ends. Once Jeff and I had cum in them, Donna and Sandy stood, and Sandy came to me and gave me a very cummy kiss with lots of tongue pushing a mix of cum down my throat. Donna did the same thing to Jeff, then he suggested we rejoin the others by the pool.

Outside by the pool, everyone still naked stood around chatting about the more mundane things of everyday life. It looked like any other party except everyone was nude. After around fifteen minutes of general conversation, Cathy said that she and Rick needed to leave. Once the hugs, kisses and handshakes were finished, they dressed, thanked everyone for the fun, then invited everyone to their place in two weeks' time and departed for home. Almost a one hour drive, as they lived on a farm just outside of a nearby town. Over the next hour, everyone else also left.

On the drive home, Sandy did not speak. However, once we were inside our home, she turned to me, kissing me deeply, while she dropped her dress and started to strip me. Telling me to reclaim her, she dragged me into the bedroom and fell on the bed, spreading her legs wide in anticipation. We made love slowly and gently. When we had recovered our breath, Sandy turned to me and asked what I was thinking of her slutty behaviour. Immediately, I told her that it was a fantasy turned into reality, I loved it. And if she was okay with it, I would love to repeat it more often. Sandy hugged me, and asked if I was sure. Placing her hand on my regained erection, I asked her if we should go to Cathy and Rick's in a fortnight's time?

We did go, but that's another story.

davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers