Unconventional Friendship Ch. 01

Story Info
Two couples start a journey together.
8.5k words
4.49
13.5k
28

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Thank you for taking the time to read this story. This is my first ever story submission and begins a series featuring two couples who want to explore their desires and how those fit into their relationships. This chapter is heavier on the action than it is on the story but sets the stage for the deeper conversations in later chapters.

If you are looking for spouse shaming, cuckolding, or cheating... look elsewhere. What you will find here is mutual respect and the support of friends/lovers to create the freedom to explore sex, their relationships, and how they want to define their marriages.

***

"Well, whatever we do, I'm not having sex with him."

My wife, Lauren, looked me dead in the eyes and declared this with the same certainty she knew the sky was blue, gravity was real, or the earth was round. She was smiling, but it wasn't the smile she flashed when she was being coy or teasing. It was the smile that she used to acknowledge she was indeed married to an incorrigible idiot, loveable as he may be.

We were standing in the kitchen pouring coffee into travel mugs. The kids were in their rooms, excitedly packing up to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house for the night. As usual for parents, we were overdue for a rare night out without them. We had been looking forward to a night of shopping, going to a good restaurant, and a hotel stay. It had been in the works for a bit, but we were surprised early in the week when my buddy Tristen called to say there was a change of plans. He worked for a regional beverage distribution company that held summer season box seats for a concert venue in the city. When no clients claimed the tickets, he was able to use them and he had four tickets for a concert on Friday. Since he knew it was Lauren's favorite band playing, he immediately called to invite us along and we happily accepted.

I've known Tristen and his wife, Vanessa, for about thirty years. He was the first kid I met when my family moved to a new town and we've been fast friends ever since. We grew up playing every sport together, hanging out at each other's houses, going to each other's birthdays, sleepovers, water gun wars; all the things kids do growing up. Hell, we even swapped girlfriends in fifth grade. He started dating Vanessa in high school and they've been together ever since. When we graduated, we went to the same college and got an apartment together. Eventually, we moved off into our careers, stood in each other's weddings, and started families at about the same time. A few years ago, we moved much closer to them, and our families have been spending more time together, allowing our relationship to develop in new ways.

"That's your call, babe. I'm just saying what you already know and that is I'm good with it. You know Tristen is," I grinned as I finished pouring coffee into my mug and started to pour some into her tumbler. I only filled it a third of the way so she had room for creamer, milk, and caramel sauce. All of the ingredients required to ruin perfectly good, straight black coffee.

"Oh, I know," she laughed. "You've both made that abundantly clear. You know I like messing around with him, but having sex is a line I don't want to cross just yet. You and Vanessa can. Go ahead. I know you want to. But it's not happening with him. It's just not something I want. Maybe not ever. Sorry, not sorry." She finished mixing her drink and looked up at me with a defiant look. I'd seen that look countless times over the last sixteen years. Case closed. Full stop. Next subject.

"Got it. See, this is why communication is so important. Now, we have clearly established expectations," I said with a hint of mischief in my tone.

"Yeah, whatever," she smirked. "You just got permission to sleep with your best friend's wife," she laughed and tested out her iced coffee. "Just right, and by that, I mean too much sugar. Want a taste?"

"Pass," I said while holding up a hand even, though she knew I wouldn't try it. Black coffee for me. No sugar. No cream. Just caffeine. I scooped up my wallet and phone from the counter. "In all seriousness, though. I don't want you to be uncomfortable if we end up having sex. We only have one hotel room and we would all be together, so you'll be getting a show. I don't know how late the concert will run, and I think it would be better to have fun before going to the concert."

"Definitely. Dropping off the kids, then meeting them at the hotel, right?" She grabbed up her purse and drink, ready to get on the road as well. "Don't worry, babe. It's not like this is the first time we've all messed around or anything." She was right. Both couples had mutually been testing the waters for a while and both women had already made the other's husband orgasm with oral or handjobs. Just not through sex.

"True, true. This is new, though. We've been joking about it for years, but... " I paused. "I can't say I won't have sex with Vanessa if it goes there and she feels the same."

"No, I don't think either of you would be able to stop yourselves in the moment and I know she does." She took a sip from her tumbler, dramatically sighing in appreciation of her creation before continuing. "All of us are on the same page and have been honest with each other. Messing around has been something fun. We get some variety in our lives with people we know and trust. So, what happens, happens and we've all agreed to just enjoy it." She took another sip. "We've all talked out the possible issues and understand it's about having a good time. No insecurities to worry about, no feelings to be caught, just orgasms to be had," she stated matter of fact. As if it was the most normal thing to say. It made me laugh.

"It feels nice to be desired by someone new," she continued. "It's exciting and naughty and just so different. You've been chasing me for years, so it's flattering to have another man want in on this. I enjoy it." She held her arms out and cocked her hip to the side, clearly giving me a chance to take it all in.

"Mmm. I can't argue with him on that point," I said with a smile, stepping in close and wrapping one arm around her waist. "You look really good today." I leaned down and kissed her.

"I guess I look just plain, old good every other day?" she teased. "You're just in a mood because you know you're getting naked Vanessa." She kissed me back, then turned away. There had been a need in the way her lips met mine.

"KIDS!!!" she yelled. "Downstairs! Time to go!" She turned around, knowing I was analyzing the way her shorts fit and catching me full in the act. It was my favorite pair and she knew it was going to drive me and Tristen wild. We both knew how good it looked out of those shorts. She smiled and started for the front door. I raised my phone, took a quick picture of her walking away, and sent it to Tristen with the caption - "On our way."

***

"They're going to have a good time." The kids milled around in the front yard of my parent's place, effectively surrounding their grandparents in a whirling cyclone of energy while they all tried to talk at once. Lauren buckled into the passenger seat and slid her sunglasses on. She had minimal highlights in her brunette hair, but they glowed golden in the sun streaming through the windshield.

"They always do," I said with a smile. My folks were patiently herding them toward the front door. I checked my phone for messages before getting on the road again. It was a short drive to the hotel. Vanessa had messaged they were on the way and had timed it up so they would arrive at about the same time we did followed by another message - "I'm ready to get naked with you!" Tristen had responded to my earlier message - "I hope she's ready for some new cock!" I laughed and showed it to Lauren. Tristen had always been upfront and eager to see just how far the ladies would let us go.

"Keep dreaming, buddy," she said and took a long drink from her tumbler. "He'll get something, but not that."

"Oh yeah? Going to show him your legendary handjob skills again? You know he likes how your hands look wrapped around his cock."

"Yeah, they look tiny. He's mentioned it a time or fifty," she replied with a laugh.

I started to back out of the driveway. "Sounds like Vanessa is ready for some action, too," I said conspiratorially.

"You sure you're not the one that's excited?" She ran her hand up my thigh and patted my crotch gently. She knew I had been struggling with several erections straining against my shorts during the drive to my parents.

"Evil woman. I love it."

***

"There they are." I spotted Tristen's vehicle in the parking lot of the hotel and we waived to them. I parked and we grabbed our bags out of the back of the car. I gave Lauren a playful squeeze of one cute butt cheek as she bent over to grab her bag from the trunk. She smiled and leaned back into my hand, wiggling her hips. As I reached for the trunk lid, I felt her hand grab and squeeze me back. She was feeling the anticipation too.

Vanessa and Tristen met us at the front door of the hotel and we all exchanged greetings. Vanessa was also rocking a pair of shorts to combat the summer heat but had chosen a low-cut shirt to show off her ample cleavage. As the two ladies said their hellos, the contrast in their skin tones caught my eye. My wife's creamy, almost pale skin stood in stark contrast to Vanessa's tanned complexion. They hugged briefly and immediately started complementing each other's outfits.

"How's it going, Colton?" I shook Tristen's hand and turned towards the women.

"Pretty damned good, man." I nodded my head toward the pair, but he was already grinning and drinking in the sight of our wives.

"You colored your hair again. I like that it looks more natural like that," Lauren was telling Vanessa. She had always gone for simple makeup and hairstyles. For her, less was more. Vanessa tended to experiment with her style.

"Yeah, I wanted to go back to something close to my natural blonde." Vanessa ran a hand through her shoulder-length hair as she talked. "It was time for a change." She felt the material on Lauren's shirt. "That top looks good on you," Vanessa beamed at her. Lauren wore a lightweight blouse with see-through material over the sternum providing a teasing view of her freckled chest and the curve of her breasts.

"I wish I could fill it out the way you're rocking that shirt. I almost wore shorts with the same print as you, though," Lauren replied.

"Yeah, my ass looks huge in them, but I knew the boys would stare. It wouldn't matter what we wore. So, I decided to give them a show." She looked us both up and down, raising an accusing eyebrow.

"Listen, both of you girls are looking sexy! How could we not?" Tristen said emphatically while holding up his hands in self-defense.

"Yeah, can you really blame us when you both look this -" I pointed at them as if providing evidence to a jury - "damned good!"

"Easy there, Colt," Vanessa scolded. "At least wait until we get inside the room to undress us with your eyes."

"Nah - we're going to undress you for real," Tristen said with a laugh as we started through the vestibule to check in at the front desk.

"Damn right," I agreed.

"Oh, my god," they replied in near unison. Lauren shook her head in mock exasperation and Vanessa rolled her eyes dramatically. The smiles on their faces made me guess that's exactly what they were thinking, though.

I had made the reservation last month, so I checked in at the desk while the ladies chatted with Tristen about the concert. He was familiar with the venue and was explaining drive time from the hotel, parking arrangements, and such. I heard him volunteer to drive since he knew the area best.

"Our seats are good, too. Wait staff comes by often to get drink and food orders." He looked up as I approached.

"All good," I said waiving the room key in front of me. "Ready to head upstairs?" Lauren and I grabbed up our luggage, making sure to bring the unnecessary but required extra pillow she brought along from home. Without the pillow, a good night's sleep was somehow completely out of the question. Tristen and Vanessa lived closer to the hotel and had decided to head home after the concert.

"I found us a good place to eat that has wife-approved menu items," Tristen said as we led the way down the hallway toward the elevator. The ladies followed and easily slipped into a conversation about an upcoming birthday party for one of the kids.

"Sounds good. I'm down for whatever, but you know we have to go somewhere they like to eat. So picky. Pretty sure we're gonna be hungry after this, though." He laughed knowingly and pressed the call button on the elevator. We all piled in when the doors opened and arranged ourselves inside. The small elevator required close proximity to one another and we found ourselves standing nearest the other's spouse. Suddenly, anticipation seemed to grow heavy in the air. We all must have felt it because no one said a word on the short ride up to our floor. It wasn't the first time we had all been naked together, but this time was different because of the very real possibility of sex. Well, for two of us at least, according to Lauren. I still wasn't completely sure about crossing into that territory if she wasn't going to, even though I knew she was fine with it. I looked at Lauren, who seemed lost in her thoughts until the elevator stopped with a chime and we exited.

I keyed the room open and everyone followed me in. Tristen ducked in to use the bathroom while I rolled the luggage into the room. I tucked it against the wall and the desk you find in almost every hotel room. The ladies set their purses on the dresser, making sure to keep their things separate. I set my phone, keys, and wallet down on the TV stand and turned around to find the women taking a suspicious amount of time to arrange their things; as if they might be stalling. That rush of arousal mixed with a little fear had my heart beginning to pound, too. Tristen finished up in the bathroom, washed his hands, and joined us in the room.

We all looked at the two beds meaningfully. Then at each other.

"Well, we better get to it if we don't want to be late for the concert," I said casually. It broke the tension.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want that to happen," Lauren joked. She was thrilled at the chance to see her favorite band.

Without another word, we started to undress. I battled another moment of concern that Lauren might have a change of heart if Vanessa and I had sex. The thought of sleeping with her had the desire growing in my shorts. The doubt was tossed aside just as quickly as my shirt. I trusted what she said earlier. If I could not, this whole thing was going down in flames.

I kicked my shoes to the side of the bed and pulled my shorts and underwear off in one motion. I was almost completely hard already and my cock bounced in the air as it sprang free. The cool air felt so good and my skin and it was a relief to finally be naked after the constant arousal of the day. I turned around to find Vanessa's round ass pointed straight at me as she bent over to set her thong on the floor. She had freckles on each ass cheek and my hands went straight to them. I cupped her curves in my hands and moved up close behind her, pressing my cock in between them. She stood up and leaned into my hardness, sighing quietly. She turned to face me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me down to meet her lips with mine. One hand returned to her ass while the other went to the small of her back and pulled her hips into mine. My fully erect cock pressed in between us as we kissed.

"I think we'll take this one," I heard Tristen say. Vanessa broke the kiss to look sideways at her husband. He was leading a naked Lauren - my naked Lauren - to the other bed in the room. I could see her nipples were hard and visibly sticking out from her breasts even from across the room. I watched her body move as she lay down. Tristen's rapidly growing cock swayed heavily back and forth as he mounted the bed and lay down next to her. They leaned in, kissing as their hands began to explore the other's body.

"I guess this one is ours," Vanessa said. Grabbing my hand, she led me to the bed. Her desire was plain to see as she quickly pulled me down with her. We kissed playfully at first, but it quickly became more intense as our hands wandered. Her skin felt soft against mine. My hands found her breasts, cupping the curve along the bottom. They were round and heavy in my hand, and I massaged them gently.

As I ran my fingers up and down her breasts, I teased her nipples with light squeezes between my thumb and fingers. She moaned slightly and I felt her hand wrap around my cock, squeezing it before tracing her fingers up my length to the tip, where she circled her thumb around the whole head.

"You're already leaking," she whispered. "I love how much you produce. It's crazy." She was even more fascinated by the volume of my orgasms. She had been ever since the first time she saw it happen.

"Just wait until I cum, then. I've been thinking about getting naked with my friend's sexy wife all day."

"She must be a lucky lady." Her smile was wicked - and inviting. I leaned down to kiss and flick my tongue over her shoulder where it met her neck. Her thumb continued to circle the head of my cock, using my precum as lube. Her other hand went to the back of my head, holding it in place as I teased along her collarbone. I heard Lauren moan softly from the bed next to us. Vanessa heard it too and we looked at each other, then both raised our heads to see what our spouses were up to.

They were much like us, lying next to each other with Lauren on her back and Tristen on his side. He was facing us and we could see his arm was between her legs. "Your hands feel so good," she said just loud enough to hear.

"Not as good as yours." He looked down to watch her fingers lightly tease their way up his cock, stopping just below the head. She closed her hand around him and squeezed, eliciting a grunt from him. Her fingertips barely reached around his thickness.

"Mmmm - I think I just made you start to leak," she said as their lips met again.

My attention returned to Vanessa and I said, "Glad they're having fun." She watched them for a moment longer, before turning back to me. Her eyes flashed wildly with need, making the hairs on my arms stand up. I slid my hand down her stomach and paused at her hips, lingering there for a moment as if I might continue further.

"Not yet," I said. Whether to her or myself, I wasn't quite sure. Instead, I moved to the outside of her hip and down her leg, lightly stroking her skin as my hand traveled. My mouth searched along her collarbone and to her chest, hungry to find her breasts. She arched her back slightly, craving the attention.

"Mmmm. Suck my nipples," she whispered as my mouth finally found what it craved. Her nipples were shorter than Lauren's but harder, and I reveled in the sensation. Her body trembled as I flicked my tongue deliberately back and forth across it. I heard rustling from the bed next to us as they moved around and a low moan from Lauren followed by a whisper from Tristen. I could hear him pleasuring her and it was clear she was wet with arousal.

"Fuuuuuck..." Vanessa groaned quietly. My hand traveling the skin on her legs moved to the inside of a knee and slowly pushed it outwards and open. Her hand on my cock paused as her other hand went to my hips, urging me to move between her legs. I gently caught her nipple between my teeth and holding it in place, rapidly flicked my tongue up and down over it. She moaned audibly and that's when I brought the hand she had forgotten about between her legs to her shaved pussy.

She gasped as if hit with an electrical charge and I laughed softly at her reaction.