First Gay Experience

Story Info
My first gay experience and yes it's true.
1k words
3.82
44.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tominiow
Tominiow
69 Followers

My first gay, in fact my first ever sexual experience happened the day after my arrival at college my freshman year.

My school was a small liberal arts college in southwestern Pennsylvania and I was born and raised on the opposite corner of the state. It was the middle of August when my parents dropped me off at college. Although I attended a live-in summer camp for a couple of years when I was younger, this was my first time on my own. I had unpacked my stuff and secured my trunk in the storage room. My roommate was a guy by the name of Mark who was from New Jersey. We enjoyed a little small talk the first day getting to know each other.

I dated some and lettered in football and swimming in high school; I wasn't overly scholastic. I worked summers as a maintenance worker at a public golf course and volunteered at my local fire house. Being a firefighter was fun and something I was proud of and often found myself wearing an FD T-shirt or jacket even when I wasn't fighting a fire. Mark on the other hand was the egghead, graduating near the top of his class. He played no sports but was on the debate team.

Together we walked to the dining hall for dinner, had a beer or two after in the Rathskeller and walked back to the dorm. We chatted with some other guys on our floor for a few hours and finally went to bed after midnight.

It was mid Sunday morning with the sun coming in the window that awoke me, I got up and went to the bathroom to SSS (shit, shower and shave). There was one, a common bathroom for the floor, individual stalls for toilets, multiple urinals and sinks and a single gang shower and changing area. Having played sports in high school, I was used to showering without much privacy. When I returned to the room, Mark was just awakening, I dressed and he wasn't interested in breakfast. Maybe I anticipated a chill in the air or more likely, I just wanted to show off that I was a volunteer firefighter, I wore my light FD jacket and headed out to the dining all. I ate by myself afterwards I figured I'd walk around the campus some before classes start on Monday.

Somewhere during my walk, a police car came up to me and the uniformed cop inside offered some small talk welcoming me to the town and asked if I would like him showing me around. I said sure and jumped into the passenger seat without giving it much thought. He introduced himself as Ollie, I was Tom and off we went. As he drove (in full uniform, gun and all other accouterments and in a marked cop car) he described the town and the good spots and the not so good spots, where to do laundry, the best pizza and what not. I felt relaxed and completely at ease as we drove around.

At some point, Ollie placed his right hand on my knee; I didn't say anything or otherwise move, I just removed his hand. He continued driving and talking like nothing happened. Then he did it again, and again I removed his hand. He did it again, but this time he placed his hand midway up my thigh and once again I removed it though not saying a word. My silence must have given him the encouragement he needed and undeterred he placed his hand on my crotch this time and groped my cock and balls through my pants.

I guess I was shocked and taken off guard and kinda froze in the seat next to him. His hand felt so good massaging my cock and balls, I just let him continue. His groping continued as we drove, neither of us saying a word at this point. I was mindfully aware of how good it felt and how hard I was becoming. He continued and I couldn't say how long it was before I was cumming in my pants. I came and came like never before; I must have pumped out a gallon of cum, my pants were soaked. He obviously knew what was happening as he smiled and his massaging was more pronounced. He continued like nothing unusual was happening and a minute or two after I stopped spasming in my pants he stopped and removed his hand.

Not saying a word, with me breathing heavily just having experienced the greatest feeling cum and orgasm of my life, he drove me back to the college and dropped me off at the dorm. I had the walk of shame with cum-soaked pants walking back to my room. I don't know if anyone noticed the very obvious wet stain, but no one made any comment of it -- at least to me. Back in my room I reminisced over my ride and orgasm in the cop car at the hands of Ollie. Oh how my orgasm was strong, wonderful, lasted for what seems forever and unlike any other I experienced previously. I guess that's not saying all the much since Ollie was a whole lot better than me jerking myself off to an issue of Playboy. But it was the best cum ever!

Other than his first name, I knew nothing about him, he never asked anything of or from me and I never saw him again. Being an 18-year-old guy with lots of willing girls around, I never gave it another thought. Only thinking back upon it now, I wish he gave me his information or he reached out to me. If he had, I probably would have said yes and gone with him again and again to continue my gay sexual experiences. Who knows if I would today be bisexual or totally gay if he had? But I lament over what I may (read that as probably) have missed in college and many years that followed.

Tominiow
Tominiow
69 Followers