All Comments on 'First Gay Experience'

by Tominiow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I remember stopping in a very small town in Indiana and a young cop gave me similar treatment. Difference was he pulled it out and yanked me off roughly. Not a word spoken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot story; hope there are more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, brings back memories. Will write about my senior year English teacher one day...

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Firsts

These early, unexpected scenarios are always confounding. Happen so fast, barely time to react, and yet often full of intensity, and reflection afterward. Would have loved to hear a little more buld-up - your sexual orientation beforehand, the conflicted battle in your mind while things are happening (cop? in his car, power imbalance, at his mercy?) And while the climax, of course, was very fast, separating the feelings out, prolonging whatever is there to recollect, that would be splendid. Keep writing.

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Hot story with great descriptions!

TominiowTominiowover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your comments and likes. I appreciate it.

A little more about the experience and me. It was truly a rush and how it unfolded was so unexpected.

I was a virgin until that day and thought of myself as 100% straight having had a crush in high school. At school dances, I’d get hard when we danced slow or occasionally when I just thought of her and of course jerked off while reading/looking at the pictures in Playboy.

So here I was in college and it just happened that first day. It was kinda surreal and just happened so naturally. The fact that I was being pleasured by a guy didn’t even register or enter my mind. I was lost in the experience of how good it felt, how hard it made me and when I came it was absolutely awesome.

I haven’t had any guy contact until I was in my 40s. While in college though, real sex with real girls was the norm and never thought of guys. Now I enjoy being with guys and their naked bodies having all sorts of fun

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 years ago

Very honest - which adds to the sexual arousal of male on male play. You received a wonderful hand job, and how that registered in your mind for so many years is something I know about also. I liked masturbating other males, seeing their orgasms that I had induced.

The most powerful memory I have is the first time I put a man's dick into my mouth. I was nervous, scared, excited, and it felt surreal when the warmth of his cock filled my mouth, tongue. . . sadly, I did not blow him for long for fear of being caught, or him telling others I had given him a blowjob.

Much later in life, that memory came alive and led me to my knees, sucking cocks in a gay bathhouse. I loved it, and wish I could find that man in my memory. Now, I would drink gallons of his sperm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a similar experience as a hitchhiker. My driver questioned me about masturbation and how many times a week I did it. I was 17 and he was about 50. As we chatted he directed my eyes to a huge erection inside his trousers down his left leg. He invited me to feel it but I said no but if wanted to jerk off I didn't mind. I was aroused, curious and my uncut dick was stirring at the thought of what I was about to witness.

He took out his cut dick and worked on it until an enormous jet of pure white cum hit the roof of the car followed by two others. He said that it was my turn and could he jerk me off? I said that's fine leave it to me. I unzipped and showed him my erection which was was about size of his now flaccid sticky wet dick still pulsating gently. I came in about four strokes and a huge load of teenage creamy cum flowed out over his hand as he massaged my balls. He invited me back to his place and that's where this part of my story ends........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Small town cop in Missouri in the 80s. He looked just like Jethro. Stared at me in a diner rather brazenly. I used the restroom after eating my breakfast. He followed me in and took it out while standing at the urinal and I watched in fascination as he slowly jacked it to a remarkably quick orgasm. The tip was wet when he took it out so he must have been hard the whole time he was looking at me. I found that to be flattering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice, I wonder how many guys experienced come on's from other guys/men and regret now when they think back on the event for not acting on the opportunity. I know I have a few that if they were to happen today, there would have been some very different outcomes (no pun intended). Some of them became jerk off material for years thinking about how different things could have turned out id I hadn't resisted but embraced the opportunity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTominiow@Tominiow
70 Followers
I’m a bi married guy with grown kids who still enjoys thinking, talking and having sex. I enjoy kink and fetish sex and at this stage in my life I really enjoy being naked and having fun with guys. Looking back, I realize that I wasted a lot of time not having guy sex sooner...