First Heat Together

Info
Omega Bun has her first heat as a couple with her Alpha. [F4M] [A/B/O]
383 words
4.24
17k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are unfamiliar with Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics, here's a brief description from Fanlore:

"Alphas are the highest rank in the dominance hierarchy. In some stories, they may exhibit "dominant" behavior or have other temperamental quirks. They are able to impregnate Omegas. Male Alphas usually have a knot when aroused. In some works, female Alphas are also able to impregnate others; some will temporarily grow a penis to do so, or their vulva will permanently grow into one when they present.

Betas are subordinate to Alphas in the dominance hierarchy, but this element is absent from a lot of A/B/O works in practice. Betas are often presented as having "normal" human anatomy, with none of the special attributes of Alphas or Omegas. They may be the peacemakers between Alphas and Omegas. Depending on the story they may be able to impregnate Omegas. In some fanworks Betas aren't present and the trope is known as Alpha/Omega; in others they take the role and functions of Omegas, and Omegas aren't present.

Omegas are the lowest rank in the dominance hierarchy. They can get pregnant and go into heat. Male Omegas are self-lubricating and have the ability to become pregnant, sometimes referred to as being bred or mated. Omegas are often portrayed as the most fragile of the hierarchy, with frailer bodies and painful presentations. Some fanworks may present male omegas as especially subject to fertility issues, miscarriages, and difficult pregnancies.

Alpha and Omega lovers may form pair-bonds (often involving mating bites) with a special connection with telepathic or empathetic qualities. In some works paired Alphas may be jealous and possessive of their mate, while the Omega may become highly tied and needy. Omegas may go into heat and need to have sex; this may be the only time Omegas are fertile. The Alpha equivalent is known as a rut."

**This is not meant to portray or promote bestiality in any way, shape, or form**

I've been knee deep in A/B/O fanfics for a few weeks now, so this only seemed appropriate. Let me know if anyone wants to hear a part two! I was thinking of making this into a series.

I'd also love some feedback about any technical stuff, like audio quality. This is my second ever audio, so I'd really like to hear what everyone thinks (:

--:--
--:--
1.0
switchybunbun
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was so hott!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please make a part 2

femboitessafemboitessaabout 1 year ago

I found this extremely erotic and your voice...gosh!...please tell me how I get learn and read stories from the Omegaverse? please?

Share this

Similar Stories

My Life as an Omega Ch. 01 Jessica finds out she’s developed from a Beta to an Omega.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 17 Wedding Planning can be fun? Right?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Knotted Ch. 01: The Pack While the Alpha's away, and the Omega's in heat...in NonHuman
So Much Need and So Little Control Focusing on Your Cock and Losing Control.in Audio
Finally. Exploring The First Time Experiencing it all for the first timein Audio
More Stories