All Comments on 'First Hotwife Experience'

by luv2sharemywife

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"About 4 or 5 years ago, I started having fantasies of her being with another man (I'm sure it came from porn, or stories I had read)."

Nice try. Glad you didn't get into reading murder mysteries, or stories about rape?

Naw, your perversion is organic to your lack of character and ethics. Everybody has perverse imaginations and temptations, like robbing a bank, strangling the neighbors dog, running some asshole driver off the road. What's abnormal is yielding to these ideas. Of course you claim the perversion portrayed here was positive and healthy. Look up the philosophy of the NAMbLA group; same sort of denial and fucked up thinking.

But of course you can do what you want: rob that bank, kill the barking dog, lend your wife out like a set of golf clubs, or a favorite hunting dog. The clubs don't care, but the dog may not come back after it finds an owner who knows how to treat it properly. Same for the wife, according to most studies.

Good luck with future writing, and relationships.

freddyfantomfreddyfantomabout 3 years ago
Great first story

Thanks great first stoy luv2share Hope to see more from you

BlakeHardlyBlakeHardlyabout 3 years ago

Love the scenario. In the next one perhaps more description of her assets, maybe add a DP, more seduction on her part?

Tell us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
point of view

Can you get Jess to tell us her side of the story in detail?

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomeabout 3 years ago
Welcome to the club

My wife and I are in our early thirties with 2 kids. We have been doing the hotwife lifestyle for 4 years now. It took me about 2 years of pillow talk to convince her to try it. But it was so worth it. Since we started our sex life has picked up considerably. We went from having sex once or twice a month to 4 to 5 times a week. Plus my wife has lost 25 pounds and is back down to her pre kid weight of 110. She has really took an interest in how she looks again. The lifestyle has been a win win for both of us. Just one word of caution. Once it starts she will be hooked. My wife has been with 12 different guys now. With 3 of the guys multiple times. Good luck in your future experiences and thanks for the great read.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 3 years ago
3 stars

Pretty hot, although I think you meant "tee time" for your golfing day rather than the "tea time" you wrote ... unless of course you're British.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
Hot scenario

but lacks details. What did your wife think about losing her hotwife cherry? What did she tell you on the beach? I get it was a blur to her, but what were her emotions, thoughts, etc How did she feel after evening tryst? what did you two say to each other during your reclaiming? Was she still wet and dripping from him or had she cleaned up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bloody awful.....another pathetic dickhead, she has now lost all faith and respect for hubby. Pandora’s box has been opened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"I just thought it would be so hot..

to see her getting fucked by another man".... Idiot, well you just considerably increased your chances of relationship breakdown. Hopefully she'll find someone who doesn't want to farm her out to other guys and leave you.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Unless she lets you get some strange on the side, she's selfish, insecure and has no respect for you. yet she expects you to be unselfish and secure.

No respect for men who arent allowed the same freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wish the pinheads would read the tags

It's a good start. Keep writing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great first effort

I liked how you showed a more natural progression of the wife. So many stories have a very shy, reserved wife turn into a super slut over night. Yours progresses exactly how most true couple experience this lifestyle. I hope to see much more from you to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I just love

Watching my wife get fucked. It all started by accident, some friends over and one guy we didn't know. He began hitting on he wife, she seemed to enjoy it. Then he stayed after the other left for one last beer, he said.

One thing led to another, I got to sit at the foot of the bed, her on top, and watch him go in and out, watch his balls snug up when he dumped in her. That is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1*

Wish the pinheads would keep their mouth shut. Do they really think they're the only ones allowed an opinion? I didn't score this story because I didn't read it. The words "hot wife" is enough to tell me that this is just another shit story. But I do love to read the comments, it's hilarious the outrage the cuckies display daily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I enjoyed it, but...

...would have liked to have read some dialogue from your wife to enhance the story.

Perhaps your next effort will include it. Nice start however. 4*

memphisraines868memphisraines868about 3 years ago
Great first try....

Got to love this guys guts. not only did he convince his wife to do this.. then he fucked her with the other guy as a threesome.. and then he send his story for us to read.. thank you for the effort good sir...

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 3 years ago

A fair percentage of men think about "wife sharing" and therefore it is not so out-there and has become another step on the ladder of pleasure-seeking couples, hence the popularity of the subject in "Loving Wives" stories.

I love these stories and the insight into how others enjoy their sex-life. This story was not the best, but well written for a new author shows huge promise. I only hope this was fact and not fiction.

Bogey3Bogey3about 3 years ago
Well written story

Looking forward to more adventures

Pathn0tTak3nPathn0tTak3nabout 3 years ago
Well done

A first in a number of categories: author, hotwife, etc.

I thought the story had a good pace. As an evolution perhaps a narrative from the (your) wife's perspective in future stories. Hotwifing generates intense emotions both good and less good.

Look forward to reading the full spectrum of emotions from the experience

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Author wants to share his whorewife, A seems proud to be a mentally ill cuck. Such utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the story and I appreciate men like you as I am one of those that loves fucking married women! Please, keep writing and sharing your real life experiences! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is an excellent story, and very arousing. I love the way it describes ho you feel as you wait while your wife is being fucked by the other guy - very realistic and very arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good! And very exciting as it is a true story!

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

very exciting experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I have now read this story 3 times and find it similar to our situation. My wife hasn't yet had sex with another man but we went through the same play acting during our love making, with my wife getting excited at the prospect of having sex with another man. We are at present looking for a suitable man to share her with. Hopefully we will find someone suitable soon. We both get worked up thinking about when we will share my wife for the first time. Unlike Jess my wife is keen that I am present when she has her first lover.

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomeover 2 years ago

An update on my wife's and my story. We had another child about a year ago. She is still in the lifestyle but with only one very endowed 57-year-old man. They are really into one another sexually. He now comes over to our house once or twice a week while the older kids are in school. She picks him up and he ducks until she closes the garage door. No need for the neighbors to know. She always tells me about their encounters. Although I know I won't lose her to him because of several reasons. I am very concerned because I cannot get her off anymore because she has conformed to his size. I can actually feel the difference. She is not as tight anymore. I can get her off with my tongue, but I have the feeling she is thinking about him. So just a warning guys what can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife Martha wanted a threesome. I said no but I would go for trying to swap with a couple. Why she asked. Because I want you to experience the same thing that I do. You seeing me with another woman as I see you with another man. I thought if she wanted to go ahead with swapping I for sure would put on a big show. Well we had a swap it had taken us about 6 months by going out of town for it to happen. Afterwards we were back in our own motel room. It was a quiet ride. Another thing I should say the couple seamed nice. He was probably the same length but thicker. Did it concern me ? No he was like the BS stories about the black guys 12 inches long and bigger than a soda can LOL. I fi sure wasn't interested in it repeat. In bed she asked if I was going to reclaim her? I said I doubt if she would feel me as big as he was. She said don't be silly. I might have felt a little difference to start with but his lack of knowing what I liked you would win every time. I asked do you want to do it again? Not really. Do you? No. Do you still want a threesome? Not unless you do she answered. I'm good. I'm ready for it to be just between you and me. Me too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave you a 4+ (4.4 = 88%, ☆☆☆☆+).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story has been received very well by Literotica users. As of August 12 2022 it has got 36 faves out of 42.4k views, which is 0.85 faves per 1k views (a remarkably high faves-to-views ratio!)

Also, its current rating in terms of stars is 4.16 which is not bad at all (stories that scored a better rating are few and far in between.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice job telling your story. My wife first fucked another guy, after we were together, two weeks before we were married. We had been reading a lot of stories in Penthouse Magazine about a girl with two guys. We went to a party at a friends house. They flirted all night as they were drinking. I knew she was really horny. Soon the other couples left and it was just the three of us in the living room. I went to take a leak and came back to them on the couch making out. The kissing got more intense and he was feeling her up. He totally took her in front of me. It was really hot watching her fuck another guy. That was 45 years ago and she has fucked many many more other guys. (Well over 150 guys including times at swinger’s party’s) Currently she has two younger boyfriends. Still enjoy watching her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are so many fallacies of thought here, it's hard to decide where to focus commentary. The idea the experience described "brought us closer together" is

a good example to consider. The wife did not share most of this experience with her husband as the story implies. She shared most of the experience with her lover and then shared a video of their experience with her husband. The relationship that truly increased in intimacy did not involve the husband. What he will receive on his next birthday may well not be what he foresees at this time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My problem was that I didn't know that I was sharing my wife. When I got suspicious and started questioning her she finally confessed. She claimed that it was already over with the asshole and it shouldn't have bothered me since I never noticed. In a way she was right but she still cheated. The asshole was supposedly was a friend and I was pissed off. It took everything for me to not beat the shit out of him. It just goes to show you to watch the people that you love so much. I could understand why he and other men wanted her and the morals that past and present leaders have show have a lot of people thinking its okay for them to cheat. We worked through it but it was a tough time. We are no longer friends with him and my wife I hope understands to never be around him especially alone. Unless she wants a divorce and it would be very public. A friend of mine caught his wife and he went ballistic. Somehow didn't end up in jail. They are still together. I thought if he could do it I could too. We actually just had our 45th.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

After reading the story and reading the comments I flat told my wife under no circumstances 100% no not interested in sharing her with another man. She still tries to convince me until I finally said that I would divorce her and she would be free to do whatever she wanted. It was cold for a very short time and things were back to normal. Thank goodness.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Waiting for the divorce

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved it...I hope it was true...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2sharemywife@luv2sharemywife
Husband of a new “hotwife.” Happily married, but love sharing her and chatting about it. Open to discuss most anything. Off limits: family, bathroom, blood, vomit, underage.