All Comments on 'First Immortals Ch. 10'

by bb1212

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Be real!!!!!

It's been almost a year, and the best you can do is almost two pages!! You might as well have not even posted it. You suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Don't listen to this other guy the story is great and I really am hoping for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

tnx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad to see an update!

Please let us know you are not going to leave us hanging for months or Heaven forbid, years until the next update.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

bb1212bb1212over 9 years agoAuthor
Next one isn't far away

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Chapter 11 should be submitted within a week, but then it is back to work, and that is mostly what has been keeping me from writing. I do apologise for the long gap, but I have learned I really shouldn't post any part of a story until it is complete. I made an exception in this case because of a serious health issue, but that is over for now and I am trying to get this moving far quicker now. I do appreciate the people who take the time to comment, be it good or constructively bad. BB1212.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you considering using an uncommon acronym,

your decision process should follow this process:

If you only plan on using it once: skip the acronym and write it out, why bother with a character saving abbreviation if you're only using it once?

If you plan on repeated use: write it out, then put the acronym in parenthesis: 'Second in Command, (2IC)', or write the acronym and put the full term in parenthesis: '2IC, (Second in Command)'.

Depending on the type of non-fiction style manual, one way of the two ways would be the standard; in fiction, either is correct. The most important thing is to USE one; you never want your reader to ask themselves, 'What the fuck does the author mean with that?'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous