First Impressions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urs passed the room where Jennifer was staying. The raucous noises of sex had died down, but he still heard the soft giggles of post coital talking.

He went to his own room, stripped down and got in bed. Despite the angry outburst from MaryAnn, he was still horny. He knew he wouldn't sleep until he took care of it.

He took his hard member in his hand and started stroking slowly. Thoughts of Laurel flooded his mind. Her hair, her sweat glistening skin, and the way her breasts had threatened to explode out of her sports bra. It was all he needed to create a fantasy of her bouncing on his hard cock. He manipulated himself faster and squeezed his tight balls with his other hand. It wasn't long before he felt his climax approaching.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as he came into his hand.

He grabbed a t-shirt from the floor and wiped himself off before going to sleep.

12