First Impressions Ch. 07 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urs chuckled, kissing her neck.

Laurel stood up and faced her husband. She ran her hands along his shoulders, down his arms and took his hands in hers.

"You are so beautiful," she said looking at him.

"Not as beautiful as you," he answered.

Laurel untied her robe and let it slip down off her shoulders and to a pool around are feet. "I was hoping you'd say that." She kissed him as she pushed him back onto the bed again straddling his hips and placing her hands on his hard chest. She leaned down and kissed him hungrily, suckling his tongue into her own mouth. She felt his cock twitch underneath her and she smiled at his impressive recovery time.

"You're insatiable," she laughed.

"You don't seem to complain."

Laurel slid herself down Urs' body, leaving kisses down his chest and stomach. She pulled down the waistband of his silky pants revealing his semi-hard cock. She took it into her mouth and relished the sound of pleasure that Urs made. She took him fully into her mouth and rub her tongue along the underside of his member. She felt him harden and swell to full size in her throat. She pulled back to breath before plunging her face down on him again. His cock hit the back of her throat and he groaned, "oh fuck, that's good."

She smiled to herself and began to run her tongue up and down his shaft. She fondled his tight balls with her fingers tips. She felt Urs fingers run through her hair and guide her up and down on his cock again.

Laurel sat up and smiled at Urs. She teasingly untied her robe and dropped it from her shoulders revealing herself fully to him. She straddled his hips again, aligning his hard rod under her wet center and dropped herself down to fully sheath him inside her.

Urs moaned deep in his throat, suddenly surrounded by her tight, wet pussy.

Before Laurel had a chance to move again, Urs sat up and wrapped his arms around her bare waist. Laurel wrapped her legs around his back and her arms around his neck to kiss him deeply. She slowly ground her hips in a circle, making sure his cock was milked by her sweet pussy while her clitorus rubbed against his pelvis.

Urs took Laurel's right nipple into his mouth, softly biting at the pink flesh. Laurel moaned at the feeling of his mouth on her breast with his penis inside her.

She felt her climax building, "Urs...I'm gonna cum," she moaned.

"Yes, Laurel. Cum on my cock," he whispered back holding her tightly down on his shaft while she began to shake. Urs bit down on her nipple, and Laurel went completely over the edge. She held Urs tightly to her chest and her pussy clamped down on his cock. Her head fell back as she screamed his name.

He held her while her heart came back to normal and she opened her eyes. She felt him, still rock hard inside her and she kissed him.

"I love you," she told him, kissing his forehead.

"I know," he responded pulling her off of him. She playfully smacked his ass and he laughed. Urs grabbed Laurel by the hips and flipped her onto her stomach then pulled her to her hands and knees. He drove his mouth down between her legs lapping at the juices now flowing from her orgasm. She shrieked as he ran his tongue along the length of her slit and ended on the pucker of her ass.

Urs positioned himself behind Laurel and gave his cock a few tugs before pressing it against her wet hole.

She looked back at him with an urging face and thrust himself into her fully making her scream yet again. He held himself there inside her for a moment while her pussy rippled around him in another small orgasm. He snaked one hand under her hips to her pulsing clit and rubbed while he began to thrust. He pounded into her slowly, making sure to fill her with every single thrust.

While he rubbed at Laurel's swollen clitorus he brought his other hand to her tight asshole. He ran his thumb over the tight bud and when he pressed against the opening he heard her moan beneath him. He pressed harder and she moaned louder. He pressed his index finger into the opening and her moans turned to shrieks. He realized he had picked up his pace and was fucking her hard and fast while he rubbed her clit and penetrated her ass.

"Yes! Yes!" Laurel and moaned and screamed and Urs grunted as he felt his balls tighten until finally he erupted deep inside his wife, filling her with his hot seed.

They carefully laid down, Urs still partially on top of Laurel, keeping himself deep inside her as he spooned her body. They were both breathing heavily and covered in a layer of sweat.

Urs brushed a strand of hair from Laurel's cheek and kissed one more time before they both drifted off to sleep.

The End