First Kiss with Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
The follow up to an adult son and mother's first sex.
2.4k words
4.66
42.5k
62

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story immediately follows "My First Kiss with Mom", which ended rather abruptly.

As I lay back on the mattress, feeling the throes on my second orgasm flow through me in waves, my mind reeled. I couldn't believe I was actually here, that I was actually experiencing this. My mothers leg straddled my head as she continued to rock back and forth, pressing her pussy down into my face, her two inch long lips brushing over my nose and mouth coating my face in another layer of her sticky cum. She had a wild bush of pubic hair, which was now slick with sweat, cum, and my own saliva. I could feel in brushing over my face, tickling my chin. I gave in to the waves of pleasure and opened my mouth wider, extending my tongue and allowing mom to grind her wet, quivering pussy over it. I alternative sucking her lips into my mouth and raking my tongue along her long slit.

Then I reached up and grasped both of her ass cheeks in my hands, pulling her down against my face even tighter. At the same time stopping her hips from moving and plunging my tongue deep into her hole. She was a feast for my senses. The feel of her slick, hot flesh, muscles tensing beneath her skin, flexing and relaxing in waves. The musky-sweet smell of her body, pressed against my nose. And the taste of her discharge, that continued to stream out in spurts. My mouth found its target and my lips closed around her swollen clit. It was bigger than I had imagined. As I sucked the tender bulb into my mouth, my mom immediately responded. Her entire body tensed. Her legs clamps tighter around my head. And her mouth bore down with renewed vigor on my cock.

My orgasm was all but spent. I knew my balls must be empty by now, but she continued to suck and milk my cock with an intensity that I had never experienced. She had to be enjoying the feeling. Slowly, as I grew softer, she stopped bobbing on my cock, but kept in in her mouth, gently massaging the underside of my shaft with her tongue. It was magic. The warmth of her mouth just holding my cock inside felt strangely motherly. I felt loved. With that feeling, I bore down harder on her clit, sucking and flicking my tongue over it. I was rewarded be feeling her body twitch with every move. After several minutes like that, I could feel that she was about to cum again. Her thighs clenched. I squeezed her ass cheeks in my hands and held her against my face. All at once she began to tremble and a fresh torrent of fluid gushed out of her, instantly filling my mouth and spilling down the sides of my face.

I gladly drank her juices, delighted by the taste, while tenderly caressed her beautiful ass. When the flow finally stopped, she raised one leg and pivoted off me, while releasing my cock from her mouth at the same time. We swiveled so that we were laying face to face in the bed, both of us panting from the exercise of the last hour. Laying there, staring into my mothers eyes, I was once again overwhelmed by the sheer absurdity of what had just transpired, but at the same time filled with such an overwhelming sense of calm and love and acceptance. I pulled her face close and kissed her. It was a long, slow, and tender kiss. My tongue slipped into her mouth and made contact with hers. I could taste my own cum and well as hers. The smells and tastes mingled together creating an aroma of sex that was almost unbearably provocatively.

Finally, we pulled away from the kiss and she scooted closer to me, resting her head on my chest. I could feel her bare breasts pressed up against me. She lifted one leg and draped it over mine and I would then feel the warmth and dampness of her bush, resting against my hip. We stayed like that, wrapped together for what seemed like hours, although it might have only been minutes, when I felt her body trembling again. I straightened up and looked down into her face. I was surprised to see her eyes, wet with tears and her lower lip trembling slightly. My heart sank. I realized that now, after the adrenaline and passion of the moment was over, she had sunk into a state of shame and regret. As I began stumbling over what words to say to make this right, she must have seen the worry in my face. She reached out and gently touched her fingers to my lips before I said anything.

"These are happy tears, sweetheart!" She said. And I instantly felt a weight fall off my shoulders. She told me that she has been struggling with loneliness and depressed for years and never thought that she would have a change to be with another man. She also told me that she had been dreaming of being with me, but never thought it would happen. She was worried about what I might think of her if she ever broached the subject. Now it had happened. I told her that I felt the same. And it was true. The sexual pleasure was indescribable, but more than that, the union between a loving mother and loving son, but devoted to each other was something I never dreamed could be so good. It was like a drug.

We fell asleep like that, naked, holding each other. And when we woke the next morning it was like waking in a new world. I knew that this was going to continue and would only get better with time. I had to get up and go to work, but I couldn't wait to be with my mom again, to feel her body pressed up against mine, to smell and taste her. To look into those loving eyes that looked down on me as she nursed me as a baby, that were they for me as a boy, that watched my grow, that loved me with a deep and selfless love. I wanted to give her all of myself. I slowly slipped out of bed without waking her and made my way to the shower.

As I stood there, under the hot stream of water, replaying the events of the night before in my head, I couldn't help but begin to doubt once again. Had this been a fluke occurrence? How would my mom feel in the new light of the day? I know she said that this was what she wanted last night, but how could I be sure? As I played through the different scenarios in my mind, I was distracted and failed to hear the bathroom door open or notice the shape on the other side of the shower door. My head was tilted back, rinsing shampoo out of my hair as the door silently slid open. I felt the cool air and quickly looked down. My mother had slipped into the shower with me and was standing before me naked.

Our eyes met and then she stepped in and put her arms around me. I turned around to put her into the stream of hot water, while still holder her tight in my arms then I pulled back and admired this new sight. For all the sex that we had last night, I hadn't seen much of her. It was all very close. I felt and tasted plenty, but now this was a feast for my eyes. I held her at arms length and looked her up and down, watching the water flow over her shoulders, down her breasts, trickle over her stomach and hips. Her hair was now wet, slicked back against her head. She had no make up on, but she was gorgeous. I pulled her in for a kiss and we began making out.

She tasted amazing. Gone was the smell and taste of cum from last night. She had evidently just brushed her teeth and her mouth tasted like mint. There was a slight tingle as my tongue swirled around inside her mouth. At this point my cock had fully recovered from the activities of the night before and was ready for action. It was sticking straight out. She reached down and took hold of it while we kissed, slowly squeezing, then stroking, then teasing. It was incredible. I spun her around so that her back was in front of me and reached my hands around, cupping both of her breasts. She responded my pressing her ass back against my cock. We stood like that for several minutes. Soapy tits being squeezed, ass wiggling against me. The hot water pouring down on our bodies and the steam growing thicker.

I reached down my left hand and felt between her legs. I roughly combed my fingers through her thick public hair finding my way to her pussy. My palm rested on her mound, pressing down layers of wet hair as my first two fingers found there way inside. As they slipped into my mother's cunt, she responded with a moan then archer her back at an impossible angle, reached up with both arms and pulled my face down to kiss her. I couldn't take it any longer. I quickly slammed my hand into the handle, shutting off the water to the shower, flung the door open, picked up my mom in my arms and walked back into my bedroom.

We were dripping water everywhere and there was a slight sting for the cool air after being in the sauna-like shower together, but none of that mattered as I dropped her on the bed and then climbed on top of her. Last night was intense and satisfying, but it was still just the opening act. We had engaged in mother/son oral sex, a strange and wonderful taboo, but now we were going to go all the way. Blood was rushing through my ears and my heart rate increased. I looked down at my naked mom, lying on her back, legs spread wide, arms stretched out and knew this is what I had been waiting for all my life. I lowered my body down on top of hers and felt her wrap her legs around mine. With my upper body propped up on my elbows, I positioned myself to enter her.

I felt her hand reach down, grasp my cock, and guide it into her. There was no hesitation. I thrust myself inside in one powerful move. The feeling was incredible. She was tighter than I expected. I assumed because of her age that she would be fairly loose, but nothing could be further from the truth. Her pussy gripped me and squeezed as I slowly began to slide in and out. She was experienced and I could feel her tightening her muscles as I pulled out then relaxing as I pushed back inside. I looked down and smiled as I saw her eyes pressed tightly closed, her mouth open, and her head swaying from side to side. I was making love to my mother.

I extended my arms like doing a push up and looked down. I wanted to see our bodies joined together at the genitals. I saw her gray bush, matted down, and my cock disappearing inside of her. I was raging hard and began to move faster. As I sped up, she responded by bucking her hips in time with my thrusts, rising up to meet me. I took that as encouragement and began slamming myself down into her with a fury. I knew she would tell me if things got too rough, but I had nothing to worry about. She threw her arms around my back and dug in with her fingers, pulling my chest down on top of her. She then took hold of my head and brough me face to face with her and plunged her tongue into my mouth.

We continued like that, face to face, missionary position, mother and son. I pounded my cock into her faster and faster, while at the same time locked in a passionate kiss. Her hands were in my hair, pressed my face down against hers as our tongues massages each others. I slipped first my right, then left hands under her body and grasped her ass cheeks in each palm. I as almost there. I was just about to warn her that I could hold out much longer, when to my astonishment, she pulled away from the kiss, threw her head back and let out a scream. I almost stopped. I was so surprised, but then I felt a torrent of hot liquid streaming out of her pussy. As her orgasm exploded through her, she also started to moan and arch her back underneath me. It was all too much and I also came. Hard. I next few moments were a mix of wild passions as we climaxed simultaneously. I wrapped my arms around my mom and felt myself pumping load after load of hot cum into her pussy.

Eventually, we both came back down from our high and I rolled off of her. We lay on the bed, breathing hard, just enjoying being close to each other. I didn't want this to end, but at this point I was late for work. Reluctantly, I stood up and began to get dressed. It was strange to have my mom watching me. I felt self conscious being naked with her in the room, which was absurd considering what we had just done to each other. It was a new normal that we would have to get used to, but it was fun and I couldn't wait to see what the next step looked like.

As I finished getting dressed and got ready to head out I walked back to the bed, bent down and gave my mom one more long, sensual kiss. She kissed me back, but had a strange look on her face when I told her that I loved her and that would be thinking about her while I was at work. I asked if there was anything wrong and she assured me there was not. I turned to go, but then heard she say, "Actually, I just got a text from you older sister. She is flying in tomorrow and will be staying with us for a while."...