All Comments on 'First Kiss with Mom Pt. 02'

by Church_Mommy_Carol

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo6 months ago
Tender continuance

Perfect way to end a beautiful evening. Sister adds so many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The first paragraph got your story a five rating from this reviewer. I like the age appropriate and sexy hairy mom pussy and its description that continues throughout the story.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

Much better! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mom needs a baby bump!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing hotter than the sight of a mother’s dark bush..so seductive and irresistible to a virile adult son…omg…mmm…

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

What a great follow up chapter! I can’t wait to read more. 5 stars.

OI8U2OI8U26 months ago

Great, please continue. The older sister has to hinder things, or will she get involved? Since mom has a gray bush, it would be nice to know about her tits and how they've held up to the test of time. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow you nailed it, great job . I need more! There is nothing more sensual then pure innocent love an passion. It's not as uncommon as you might think. A mother's bond with her son is very strong. I speak from experience

Waiting for the next

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To Anonymous....like you it is always erotic when a family member gets another family member pregnant. But in this case, I'm not certain that it will happen because the mother is in her sixties.

It would have been nice to see the son around 20 years old and mom at 39 or 40 years old. Then we would have a decent chance of mom getting pregnant with her son's baby.

But there is the potential for the brother and his sister to have a baby together.

In 2003 got together with my youngest brother Tomas. The very first night we made love I was addicted to him. No man had ever brought out the woman in me as my brother did that night and that following morning. He got up first on that Saturday morning and was making coffee. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Just holding him and smelling him got my pussy moist. I whispered in his ear:

"No man has ever brought out the woman in me like you did last night Tomas. You gave me 3 incredible orgasms. I'm getting super wet right now just holding you in my arms. I don't want to scare you Tomas, but I don't want this to be a one-night stand. I can't imagine not ever being made love to you again. I'll do anything to keep you in my life as my lover."

Turning around and unbuttoning my blouse he brought his mouth to my right breast and kissed and licked on my nipple. As he nursed on my titties, he whispered to me:

"I don't want to scare you Elena, but this isn't a one-night stand for me. The woman in you brought out the man is me as no woman has ever done. I want share you with any man and from this point forward your my woman. Your pussy belongs to me and no one else. Nod your head up and down if you are OK with this."

I nodded my hear up and down. Picking me up in his arms he carried me to the bedroom. Laying me down on my back on the bed he crawled between my legs and planted sweet wet angel kisses on the inside of my thighs.

That was 20 years ago. We moved to Mexico where both sets of grandparents were born. And started a new life and a new family. Our oldest child is 18 years old and our youngest is 7 years old. I am now pregnant with our fifth child.

I still get super wet just thinking about my handsome brother even at work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it CM, nothing more sexy then a attractive mature mom with no man in her life pinning for her son that she has loved an raised. Feeling her sexual desire and needs. We need to know more about her. Full figure? Big tips an nipples mmmmmm. Keep up the good work want to her more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great job Carol! Don't pay any mind to the negative nancies If it was easy we would all be writing stories. there an old saying those who can do" those who can't teach" can hardly wait to read more of your stories.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong6 months ago

Carol talk about a VERY hot story! Damn! Sure makes it hard to breath. 😘😘

Keep up the incredible stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really enjoyed can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it 5 stars and waiting onnext part

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning5 months ago

You paint a very descriptive & Erotic picture. Wish there was a bit more dialogue between them, but please write as you see fit. Love the ending…& the potential possibilities of what is to cum… thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Although the first chapter was too short to develop any strong emotions for the characters, I am still loving the story and will gladly continue reading the series.

You get high marks from me to begin with, for using a female character in her late sixties, and who is still quite attractive at that. That fact alone warrants continued reading, as well as praise for you.

Not many authors are brave enough to do this, but maybe they're too blinded by endless cheap portrayals on this site of "MILFs" with ridiculous DD cup tits and sexist vulgar storylines to recognise the stunning elegant beauty that some senior women possess in delightful feminine flair.

That said, as a man who's had a girlfriend in her late 60s, (I was mid 40s at the time) I do want to point out one potential flaw in chapter two regarding the penetration of senior women.

The issue at hand is Vaginal Atrophication.

The girlfriend I mentioned had been celibate for several years prior. While I am above average in size, but not huge by any means, penetrating her at first was not only difficult, but painful for her as well. It took quite a few sessions, as well as some specific vaginal cream, for her to be able to receive my full length without pain or discomfort.

After that.......WOW! She was elegant as well as passionate.

Point is, if she had possessed and used a dildo of reasonable size to regularly dialate her vagina on her travels through her celibate years, there would never have been a problem.

This can also affect younger women as well if regular dialation is not practised during dry spells.

So, the mother in your story could have ended up screaming in pain from the well intended passions of her thoroughly excited son.

I look forward to reading of their future adventures in loveliness! Keep up the good writing.

Thank you for hearing me out.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Still loving this story 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChurch_Mommy_Carol@Church_Mommy_Carol
I'm a white, married, mother in my late 40s. By day I am a plain vanilla housewife, soccer mom, and sunday school teacher, but I have a wild, kinky side that I only let a few see. I love incest the best. Mother/son, Father/daughter, Brother/sister, or any other coupling under ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES