First Kiss with Mom Pt. 05

Story Info
Threesome with mom and older sister.
2.2k words
4.67
20.3k
28

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having sex with a family member is widely considered a sin, something twisted and wrong, against nature, but in my experience it has led to the deepest connections and most intimate, vulnerable, and open sexual encounters. I had begun a romantic relationship with my mother and now couldn't imagine a life without that aspect of our love. The sexual experiences we shared only served to deepen out mutual love for each other. It did not twist or pervert the natural mother/son relationship, only enhanced it. It opened up new vistas, gave us new ways to express our love and please each other. I loved her and didn't want this to end. That's why my heart sank as I lay there and saw her standing at the foot of the bed.

I lay naked on the bed next to my older sister, Jenn. We had just finished having sex moments ago. My cock was still hard, standing up from my body, slowly coming down from the orgasm and still glistening with our juices. She lay next to me with her legs still spread and a thick line of sticky cum dripping out of her pussy and soaking into the sheets. Together we looked up and I realized that the door had not been locked. My mom must have heard us and come to investigate. Now she stood silently, eyes wide, at the foot of the bed, just watching.

The sex with my sister had been incredible. Mind blowing. It was probably the most satisfying sexual experience I had ever had. She was an incredible, athletic, and passionate woman. She was energetic and enthusiastic about love making. She had also been in something of a dry spell and so threw herself into bed with me like she was making up for all the sex she had missed. On top of that was the added psychological turn on of being with a close family member, the taboo of it all. Having grown up together, gone through puberty in the same house, there was a lifetime of sexual tension that was released as we fucked each other. It was animalistic and yet also brought us closer together in the same way that sex with my mom had done for us. I felt closer to my sister now than ever before.

But I feared that I had just ruined both relationships. As my mom looked at her two adult children, laying together, naked, the last drops of our cum stick slick on the bed, I was sure she would storm out. I thought she would be hurt that I had engaged in sex with someone else, let alone my sister, her daughter. Or that she would be angry. Or just too weirded out to accept the brother/sister sex on top of the mother/son relationship. It was a mess of emotions and thoughts that screamed through my head, but the longer it went on, the longer I realized that she hadn't done anything. She hadn't stormed out. She hadn't screamed. In fact, now that I was thinking a little clearer, I realized that she was smiling. It was a strange, mischievous smile that I had never before seen on her face. Then another thought occurred to me. Jenn wasn't freaking out either. I quickly looked over at her and was shocked to see that she had that same, sly smile that my mom had.

They were both staring at me. Smiling. It was like there was a joke that I wasn't in on. My heart was still racing, but my mind was now trying to process this new information. For the first time I realized what my mom was wearing. She had on a white bathrobe, tied in front of her. Her hair was damp and combed straight back. She looked like she had just stepped out of the shower. In fact, I could smell the fresh, slight scent of her shampoo. Then to my astonishment, I watched as she slowly reached down and untied the belt of the robe. Her eyes were on my the whole time as she deliberately drew the robe open, exposing a line of skin down her center. She was naked under the robe. My mind was reeling. She continued to draw the robe open until we could both see her fully naked form. Her large breasts hanging down from their own weight. Her soft, slightly pillowy belly, her thick bush of dark pubic hair all of concealing those long, protruding pussy lips.

She let the robe fall behind her and stepped forward towards the bed. I noticed that my cock had begun to harden again. What was happening? In two more strides, she was at the bed and began to climb up on her hands and knees, with catlike movements. It was playful and seductive. As much sex as we had been having, this was an all together new vibe that I was getting from her right now. I braced myself for her touch, but then I noticed that she had climbed onto the bed in front of Jenn, not me. She crawled closer to Jenn, reaching out and slowly spreading her legs further. She lowered her head and inhaled the scent of my sister's pussy and then before I had time to wrap my mind around it, she dipped her head and pressed her mouth against Jenn's pussy.

I saw my sister's head crane back and her back arch as our mother began to eat her out. I was overcome with lust, listening to the wet slurping sounds and realizing that my mom was now sucking my cum out of my sister. She must have known what she was doing, because before long Jenn was moaning in ecstasy and whole body was gently quivering. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought I would be witnessing my mother with another woman, let alone my sister. It was all too much. And then, while still sucking and licking, and doing whatever she was doing to make Jenn writhe around like she was, my mom reached out her hand and grasped my cock. Without looking up, she began to gently squeeze and massage. She lightly ran her fingers up and down my shaft, playfully teased my balls, and stroked me until I was raging hard again.

At the same time, Jenn reached over and pulled my head closer, pressing my against her breast. I didn't need any more encouragement. I began to suck on her nipple, which was already fully erect. Her fingers ran through my hair and her hand pressed my face hard against her chest. I reached out with my left arm and caressed her other tit, squeezing it and pinching her nipple. As I pinched down I heard her release a low moan, so I pressed down harder, sending a jolt of pain through her. It worked. She began bucking her hips against my mom's face. Then all at once her hand release from the back of my head and I felt her turn over slightly. I looked up in time to see her face coming for mine. Her lips slammed into mine and her tongue exploded out of her mouth, filling mine as it swirled and rubber the inside of my mouth.

She was moaning as we kissed and still bucking against my mom's oral sex. Finally she pulled away from my mouth, threw her head back and let out of loud scream of pleasure. I looked on as she held my mom's head pressed against her pussy for a long moment and then fell back against the mattress limply. Her body continued to quiver as my mom lifted her head and began crawling over to me. I saw that her whole face was slick and shiny was fluid. Come of that was my cum, some was her own saliva, but I think Jenn had just sprayed her with her own juices during the height of that orgasm.

I shifted my body back flat onto my back as she climbed on top of me. Part of me wanted to try to explain at this point why I was in bed with my sister, but I knew that now it made no difference. I felt her throw a leg over my body and then she sat up. She was seated just inched below my cock, so that she reached down and began to stroke me with both hands. I threw my head back, but the she reached out and forced my face back to hers. She looked me in the eyes and I understood that she wanted eye contact during this. I gave her what she wanted. While our eyes were locked, I saw her slowly shift her weight onto her heels and lift her body up. With one hand still on my face, she used the other to guide my cock into her pussy. The tip entered in and then she slowly slid down until I was fully buried up inside her. We saw there for several minutes. She was slowly rocked, while I reached up with both hands and cupped her tits.

She was already wet and I could feel hot liquid dripping out from her pussy every time she raised and slammed back down on my cock. Her movements were jerky. She was raise her self up slowly, drawing out the movement, taking a long time, then force herself down hard and almost violently. Each time she did so, she releases a soft groan. Steadily her speed increased until she was bouncing up and down and the springs of the mattress were squeaking loudly. I tried to meet her rhythm with my own upward thrusts. It was so incredible that I had nearly forgotten that my naked sister was still right beside me. She was laying back, blissfully at peace after her orgasms, contentedly watching us.

I reached out, putting a hard behind her head and pulled her face close. I kissed her hard and this time I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She submitted to me and allowed my tongue to explore every taste and texture of her mouth, lips, teeth. I plunged my tongue deeper and then she began to suck on it, sliding her lips up on down like a cock. It didn't think I could last much longer, but my mom must have been able to sense what was coming. She slowed her movement, placed both hands firmly on my chest and began long slow strokes up and down. Within another minutes I felt the orgasm come crashing through me. I thought that I was empty, but I felt myself pulsating inside my mom and felt the telltale hot, sticky fluid come spilling out as she continued to move up and down.

After a few more long moments she climbed off me, but instead of laying down on the bed next to us, she swung her body around 180 degrees and positioned her pussy over Jenn's face. I don't know why this shocked me more than anything else, but again I was sure that Jenn was be grossed out or angry, but instead, she simply scooted further down the best, helping to position herself where she was needed. I saw Jenn, laying flat on her back and my mom squatting directly over her face and as I watching I saw her pushing a steady stream of cum out. Globs of thick cum dropped directly into Jenn's open mouth and then she raised her head and began licking mom's pussy, cleaning out every drop that was left inside. As she licked her from underneath, I saw my mom's legs shaking. I assumed that her muscles were just tired from all the effort of riding me, but then I watched as she tensed up and a hot, thick, stream of milky white fluid gushed out of her, instantly filling up Jenn's mouth and bubbling over. Mom groaned in pleasure, while Jenn first choked and then managed to swallow the hot load of cum.

After that, mom lowered herself to the bed and I ended up laying in between her and my sister. All three of us were panting, our hearts racing, and in a state of euphoria. I leaned over and kissed my mom on the mouth firmly. The kiss lingered and then as I pulled away I could taste the now familiar tang of my sister's juices. The air was thick with the scent of sex as we continued to lay there, enjoying the rush and release of our sexual climaxes, but more than that, simply enjoying the love of being together. There were still many questions in my mind. It was now obvious to me that this had all been planned and that I was simply the last one to know. I wondered if this had been the first time my mom and Jenn had been together. It seemed incredible to me that they might have had any kind of encounter before this, but they also seemed to know what they were doing and they were very comfortable with each other's genitals. As I lay there and my mind reeled, I decided all these questions could wait. I just wanted to lay back and enjoy the warmth and closeness of these two amazing women. My mother and my older sister.