First Kiss with Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
I shower with and have sex with my sister.
2.8k words
4.73
26.8k
39

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up with a euphoric sort of hangover. I lay in bed in a semi-dreamlike state reliving the events of the night before. My older sister had come to town to stay with my mom and I. She was planning on staying for a month while her husband completed some training out of state. I had found out that things were much worse between her and her husband than she let on, in fact things were pretty much over. She hadn't even been in town for 24 hours when the three of us went on a hike and both my and my mom were injured. My mom with a twisted ankle and me with a slipped disc in my back from attempting to catch my mom. Then things took a very unexpected turn. My sister, who is a very skillful nurse gave me a long and very helpful massage. What started out therapeutic, turned sensual, and then erotic, and finally fully sexual as she finished with an oily hand job that left nothing to the imagination. I lay there and replayed the orgasm in my head for the hundredth time. My older sister had jerked me off. My hands were on her tits as she stoked my cock. I had an amazing orgasm and she had cleaned me off. How in the world is this really happening.

The bigger question was, what would happen now? We hadn't spoken after the massage. She had left me to go to sleep in my room, and she in hers. Would things be awkward this morning? Was she kicking herself for doing such an irrational thing last night? Was she experiencing regret or even shame? Or was she as turned on by the encounter as I still was? Would there be more? I had to find out. Over the past few months, my mom and I had begun a sexual relationship that was still blowing my mind. And now to think that I might actually now also be on the threshold of having sex with my sister was almost too much to hope for. I had always been attracted to Jenn. She was just sexy. Even growing up together, as all my friends had crushes on her, I pretended not to notice, but it was impossible. I had spent many nights fantasizing about her in every conceivable scenario.

Eventually I had to get out of bed and actually find out how things would play out. I got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and ran my fingers through my hair. I would hop in the shower in a few minutes, but first I would check to see if either Jenn or my mom were awake yet. A was just wearing a t-shirt, a pair of boxers from the night before and some flannel pajama pants over them as I opened my door and made my way down the hall to the kitchen. As I passed my mom's room I peaked inside. She was still fast asleep and snoring. I continued down the hall and into the kitchen. The door to the basement, where my sister was staying was still closed and she wasn't in the kitchen, but the smell of freshly made coffee filled the air. Then I turned and looked out into the back yard. She was sitting on one of the chairs on the deck outside, sipping coffee, and gazing out into the backyard.

I didn't live in a mansion by any means, but I have always been drawn to nature and so took the time to cultivate a relaxing backyard. The yard was level with two huge, mature oak trees providing ample shade. I had a 6ft privacy fence that enclosed the perimeter of the yard. On the north side of the yard, looking left from the deck, I had a large garden where I was attempting to grow tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, and various other vegetables. On the south side of the yard was a small gazebo I had built my hand two years ago. And directly in the center of the yard was a stone fire pit and benches surrounding it in a semi-circle. A path of stepping stones led from the the deck to the fire pit and then to the gazebo. I spent many hours in the yard, relaxing, watching the squirrels and chipmunks race through the branches of the trees, listening to the birds or just closing my eyes and listening to the wind rustling the leaves.

I stepped out onto the deck and she turned to see me. Our eyes met and then to my great relief I saw a smile form on her lips.

"Good morning, bro!" She said playfully. "I hope you don't mind, but I helped myself to some coffee."

"Not at all. Sorry that I wasn't up first. I could have made it for you. Its the least I could do for you after everything..." I trailed off.

She nodded and looked at me with a knowing smile. I noticed her eyes briefly drop to my groin, but then return to look me in the eyes.

"How are you feeling this morning?" She asked.

"Fantastic!" I replied, a little self-consciously. I wasn't sure what she was looking for here.

"I'm glad to hear it" She responded, "If you think it would help, I'd be happy to give you another rub down tonight."

I just stared at her, trying to gauge whether this was an honest offer to help because my back was hurting, or a veiled offer of another hand job. Slowly I nodded and stammered out something about how I would really enjoy that. She then told me that she had a colleague that lived near here that specialized in lower back trauma and that she would be happy to call him and set up a consultation for me. Him? Now, I was back to thinking that last night was a fluke.

She must have seen my face fall at the mention of her male colleague and I then I told her that actually I was feeling much better and probably wouldn't need any follow up treatments. She locked eyes with me for an uncomfortably long moment and then nodded.

"Maybe just another massage from me would be enough." She said and I thought I caught something playful in her eyes, inviting, challenging me to make the next move. I just stared back at her. God, she was beautiful. She was one of those women who didn't need make-up. She was stunningly beautiful on her own. On the occasion that she did doll herself up with make up she looked like a goddamn supermodel. She wasn't wearing any make-up right now. Her face was clean and natural. Her lips were full, her nose was slightly red from the chilly morning air, and her eyes were mesmerizing.

"Just let me know what you need. I'll do anything for you." She said, then stood, turned on her heels and started walking back to the house. She looked back at me over her shoulder, her lips curled up in a mischievous grin, and said "I'm going to take a shower."

I sat in the silence of the back yard for another minute, trying to decode what had just happened. Had she just invited me to take a shower with her? Had she really meant that she would do anything for me? In what sense? Was that a general sisterly platitude, or was she offering herself to me? I didn't want to make the wrong decision, but clearly the ball was now in my court. I had the feeling that if I dropped things now, it would be the end of it, we would never speak of it again and we would simply be left with the memories of a naughty night together that would slowly fade over the years to the point that we couldn't really be sure if it had actually happened. But on the other hand, I also thought that if I wanted to act on it now, I could literally have my way with her. And as I spent several minutes pondering this another thought popped into my head. My smoking hot sister is now naked in the shower and I'm sitting by myself in the back yard. I jumped up and ran into the house.

After a quick check to make sure my mom was still sleeping I backtracked to the kitchen, opened the door to the basement and descended the stairs, trying to make as little noise as I could. I didn't want my mom to wake up and come looking for us at this moment. God only knows how that would play out. Once I finished descending the stairs I walked across the open plan game room to the second guest suite. The door was standing open just a crack. I pushed the door open and entered the bedroom. I could hear the shower from the bath room inside. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I quickly shed my pajama pants, t-shirt, and boxers. Once I opened the bathroom door there was no going back. I would be committed. This would either be a mind blowing sexual experience or a major falling out with my big sister. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

The room was steamy and I saw Jenn's silhouette on the other side of the shower door. The door slid open and I saw her face. Her hair was wet and hanging smoothly down the back of her neck. She slid the door the rest of the way open, fully exposing her naked body. Her breasts were full and perky. I had felt them last night, but now I was seeing them in all their soapy glory. The soap was running in foamy streams down her stomach, over her hips and thighs and down her long, tone legs. I drew another deep, shuddering breath and then stepped inside the room, closing the distance between us. She didn't say anything, simply stepped aside to make room for me in the shower. I didn't hesitate. I stepped in and slid the door shut behind me then turned and took her in my arms.

I felt her throw her arms around my neck as my arms pulled her body against mine. Her breasts pressed into my chest and stomach. I could feel their weight. She was smooth and slick with soap. My hands explored all over her body. Her back, her ass, down her hips. Her arms, the back of her neck. I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. She was no longer smiling, just staring at me with a mixture of anticipation and lust that was beyond arousing. I placed my hands on either side of her face and pulled her in for a kiss. Our lips met for the first time. Her lips were firm and wet and warm and quivered slightly as we kissed. It was a tender, shy kiss, feeling out boundaries and testing the waters. We kissed again and her lips parted invitingly. My tongue slid into her mouth and I was overcome with her taste.

It was strange, but one of the first things I noticed was that her mouth was smaller than my mother's who I had been kissing a lot recently. Then Jenn came alive. It was like someone dropped an electric charge into the water. Her tongue began sliding along my tongue and swirling around it. She licked the insides of my mouth, feeling my teeth, the roof of my mouth. She sucked on my lips and prompted me to do the same with her. It was the best kissing I had ever experienced. All the while, my hands roved over her soapy body, feeling every soft curve and firm muscle. My cock had been rock hard from the moment I opened the door and for the first time since stepping into the shower I felt her hand close around my shaft. She didn't squeeze or rub, just held it in her grasp. It was powerful, I felt that she had a real power and control over me. Then her other hand slipped underneath my balls and began to tease them. My legs began to shake as I felt the pressure of her holding my cock and gently stroking my testicles.

It seemed like only a couple minutes, but in reality it must have been closer to twenty minutes because the water started to lose its heat. We shut off the shower and stepped back into the bedroom. We didn't bother drying off as we stumbled our way to the bed, still locked together with arms and lips and tongues. We fell back onto the bed. Two hot, steamy bodies, full of hormones and endorphins. I was on top of her reveled with the feeling of my sister's body beneath me. Her body was hard and soft in all the right places. She wrapped her athletic legs around me and pulled me close. I held my body up with my left hand and with my right I caressed her side, her leg, her breasts. Her nipples were hard and standing straight out from her chest. We continued to kiss ravenously as our body slid over each other soaking in every sensation.

Finally, I slid both of my legs inside hers and used them to spread her legs wide. She happily complied and as her legs spread I felt her thick pubic hair brush against the tip of my cock and I was hit with the scent of her pussy. I reached down to feel my sister's open pussy and guide my cock into her. She was already dripping wet and there was heat radiating from her opening. I slipped two fingers inside and was rewarded with an instant moan and feeling her arch her back beneath me. Her tongue extended deep into my mouth as I continued stroking her slit and pressing on her swollen clit. After a few minutes we both needed more. She reached down, taking my penis in both hands and slipping it into her. I pressed myself deep into my sister and once I was fully inserted I straitened up on both arms and looked down at her. We stared into each other's eyes, as her pussy squeezed against my cock and I began rocking in and out of her in long, slow, movements.

Then I lowered my body down onto her again and she wrapped both legs around the backs of my legs, digging in. Her back arched, pressing her boobs up into my chest. The feeling was incredible. We lay, entwined in arms and legs, and genitals, bucking back and forth, breathing heavily for a long time. Then in one quick movement, we spun, putting me flat on my back against the mattress. Jenn adjusted her legs and sat up on me, giving me an incredible view of her perfect tits. My cock was deep inside of her as she rose and fell, bouncing, riding me. Her breasts bounced up and down. I reached out and took them in my hands, feeling their weight and movement as she continued to gyrate. She was speeding up and I started to get nervous that I would not be able to hold out much longer. I pulled her close and kissed her hard, then honestly told her that I was moments away from coming. She didn't say anything, but straightened back up and increased her speed, slamming down on my cock harder and faster. Her hair bounced and swung around her head, whipping me with droplets of water.

I grabbed onto her hips as my cock began to convulse inside of her. Just then I felt her pussy gripping me even tighter and felt a rush of hot fluid pouring out. It was more than I could take and my cock erupted, gushing sperm into her as she released a stream of her own slick discharge. It dripped down my hips and soaked the sheets on either side of me. We rode the waves of pleasure together for long moments, then we once again pivoted until we were each lying on our sides facing each other. She pulled me close and gave me another profoundly erotic kiss. The taste and feeling of my sister's tongue was absolutely intoxicating.

Slowly, I pulled my cock out of her and we eased onto our backs, laying next to each other and staring up at the ceiling. As we lay together on the bed, completely naked and slick with sweat, we could smell the heavy scent of sex in the air. Our hearts were racing and we were both breathing so heavily that neither of us had noticed the bedroom door silently open. The movement at our feet caught both of us by surprise in the same instance and as we sat up, we saw our mother standing at the foot of the bed.

To be continued...