All Comments on 'First Kiss with Mom Pt. 05'

by Church_Mommy_Carol

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo5 months ago
Love's grown deep

When three become one.

tallman441tallman4415 months ago

Very good. I want to know the answers to his questions too

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 months ago

I LOVE the raw sex of it, your story!

... A Rock Cock rendering for all those young studs out there.

... You are gonna do well on Literocity ! ... Keep up the good work.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 months ago

And ... I still want to see you work on dialogue.

If you were in a writing group ( worth it's salt ) the group members would be asking you to "DO" the action; not write a report on the action. ... Also, there a couple of spots where you intended one word but typed in ( or, auto correct did ) a different word. Do you know about Beta Readers? ( you are the Alpha Reader; the 'first reader' ) ... Suggest finding a good beta reader: someone knowledgeable and who will be totally honest with their critique.

.

You are doing great! ... Keep up the good work!

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 months ago

Oh ... maybe the character ( and YOU ! ) can go to church on Sunday mornings wearing a loose and flowing dress or skirt ... but NO panties! ... Even a thread of cum flowing down the inside of you thighs from an early morning fuck fest !!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Outstanding! This chapter is mind-bogglingly good! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing writing

Thank you so much

OldGuy1946OldGuy19465 months ago

Got this guy's motor started for the day. Well done! 5 little gold pointy things. Would love to see more adventures of these three.

.

OG46

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning5 months ago

Love how Mom springs up on to the bed, searching & lusting fir her prey.. first the son, then the daughter….& a “ Squirter” to boot… Very Hot. In the end both she & “ older” sister got what they wanted👍😈

NesticNestic5 months ago

Very hot story. I enjoyed it very much, please, please continue. Love your style, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You nailed it again my friend, so fucking hot. Yes there were some grammar problems but the store was great! Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love to see this as a movie!!! Great job.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 months ago

Church Lady ... Check out my ' new' story What Are You Doing To Me ?! ...

... A "church lady" discovers 'new' pleasures -- Sex she had never been exposed to earlier in her life.

.

Hope that you are writing more things for us to read.

Take Care, Stay Safe

Levi

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic stories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this series but I hope you continue and see where this goes from here gave it 5 stars

goodwabgoodwab2 months ago

Just wonderful. Your work is such a moving, erotic find.

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 month ago

Awesome! Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChurch_Mommy_Carol@Church_Mommy_Carol
I'm a white, married, mother in my late 40s. By day I am a plain vanilla housewife, soccer mom, and sunday school teacher, but I have a wild, kinky side that I only let a few see. I love incest the best. Mother/son, Father/daughter, Brother/sister, or any other coupling under ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES