All Comments on 'First Lick at Lesbianism'

by Explicitone

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Drunk sex is not experimenting it is a crime.

Stop with this theme.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This reminds me of a former co worker who was very open about her private life. Early on she let us know that she was bisexual. She told us that while in college that she was a Frat boys dream. She said she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, and swallow without missing a drop. She also loved anal sex.

She told us of her first time with a woman. She was at a large college party, talking to a women in her 20's. They had been drinking when she found herself alone with this woman in a hallway. Suddenly the woman kissed her, then slipped her hands under her sweatshirt and fondled her breasts. The next thing she knew, the woman pulled her into a vacant room,where they made love. They became part time lovers, although the other woman did not date men.

After graduation my friend said that she loved seducing the mothers, especially 50's plus,of her friends. She was eventually transferred to another office. We heard that she seduced the mid 50's wife of one of the Sr Vice Presidents who happened to be very strict Conservative. One day he got home early from a trip and found her in bed with his wife.

He wanted to call the police on her for attacking his wife. His wife said, I invited her, and this is not the first time. The Man left his wife and made it so hard on my friend in the office that she eventually resigned.

Now this might have been office gossip, but several people said she she told them the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous