First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful Kate! Keep that up and he'll spit in your eye!"

She raised her head.

"I want to give you a blow-job. Will you teach me? I want you to come in my mouth."

She didn't need much teaching she was a natural cocksucker. She quickly got the hang of it and soon I felt the familiar tingle of an approaching orgasm.

"I'm going to cum soon Kate." She kept my cock in her mouth and looked up at me as she nodded and hummed in agreement.

My first orgasm of the day was always heavy. She hummed happily as I dumped my load in her mouth. Once she was sure I was finished she sat up and swallowed my load. She didn't look entirely happy.

"Well, what do you think?"

"It's a strange flavour. Diana said yours was the nicest cum she ever tasted. I'll have to try some more -- it's probably an acquired taste."

"You don't have to have guys cum in your mouth. You can say no."

"Oh I think I'll get used to it. The guys'll love me for it! Besides..." she fell onto her back and opened her legs. "If I don't do it for them then how could I expect them to do it for me?" She looked down at her cunt. "Diana says you were absolutely the best at that too." She wiggled her hips.

I got the message and moved between her legs. Up close her pussy was beautiful. A full, plump mound with a neat triangle of fiery red hair. Her slit was quite short with neat outer lips. Her inner labia were just visible when her legs were closed.

Now, with her legs raised and opened, her cunt was open. Her fat clit was just peeping out of it's hood.

I bent my head and keeping my tongue very soft I slowly licked her slit. Starting on her perineum just below her cunt I licked up her slit and over her clit. I'd had a brief taste of her the day before when I sucked her muffin juice off my finger so I knew what to expect.

She tasted wonderful, like spiced honey and a burst of fruit flavours. She gasped as I licked her.

"Are you sore?"

"No. I feel fine! And your tongue feels amazing!"

Experimentally I gently inserted my tongue into her hole. I gently licked inside her hole at the bottom. She squirmed a bit.

"How sore is it?"

"Not so bad -- I'll not feel it at all when I'm cumming."

I went back to my task. I pursed my lips around her clit and sucked gently. She moaned and grabbed hold of my head. As I sucked she started to revolve her hips. Holding my mouth to her clit. Normally I'd use a wide variety of moves to get her off but she was quite insistent. So I just carried on suckling softly on her clit as she climbed towards orgasm.

She was close to orgasm but I didn't think she was going to make it like that so I reached up and took hold of her wrists. I prised her hands off my head and slid my hands down her wrist so that I could hold both her hands.

Now, with my head free, I bent lower and slid my tongue deep into her cunt. I licked up her slit scooping out the delicious juice within.

"Aaaahhhhh -- that's good!"

I settled back on her clit but now that I could move around a bit I could suck more of her into my mouth. I alternated between quick cat-licks on her clit with a little gentle suction, taking the whole of the top of her slit into my mouth and sucking and licking deep into her slit.

"Oh yes! That's it! Keep doing that!"

I did. And soon she was cumming hard in my mouth. As her orgasm peaked I softened my licks and sucks. When she was completely done I crawled up her body and planted my sticky mouth on her lips. She opened her mouth for a deep kiss.

"Wow -- you're covered in my pussy!"

"Mmmmm -- girl-cum! I love it!"

"Really? you're not just saying that so I'll keep fucking you?"

"Oh no! You should try it -- once you get to college you should definitely experiment with women as well as men."

I lay down beside her and she snuggled up.

"Talking about college. Will you really not mind if I fuck about?"

"I won't mind at all. If Diana had talked to me about it I would probably been all right with her doing it too. I was so in love with her I'd have excused her anything."

"She did realise that Alan but it was too late by then. At least, she believed it was." We lay in silence a while. "When I finish college I'll be thinking about having a child of my own."

I pulled back a little and looked at her.

"Really? That seems a bit rash. wouldn't it be better to sort yourself out with a career first? Not to mention a partner!"

"Oh don't worry about my career -- you know I'll have that well sorted by the time I leave Cambridge. And I won't need a 'partner' I'm quite capable of raising a child."

"And what about your child? Doesn't he or she deserve a father? And what about him? Doesn't he deserve a choice too?"

"Alan -- I want you to father my children."

I sat up.

"You have to be joking!" She reached out and took hold of my cock. She leaned across me and laid her cheek against it.

"I'm really not. You have no children and you would be a wonderful father. I love you. I'm -- comfortable with you. I want your babies."

"And what if I don't want your babies? What if I don't want to be a father?"

"Oh, you do! -- you always did. You should have fathered Diana's children but she was too frightened to ask. So you'll father mine instead -- don't argue! You know I'm right... you know you will." She started to kiss and stroke my penis.

"What if you've fallen in love with someone else by then -- won't he want to make babies with you?"

She sucked my hardening cock for a few seconds.

"If I have and 'he' does want to knock me up then he'll have to wait his turn! I'll come to you ripe and fertile -- and unprotected. And I'll eagerly open my legs for you to fuck your babies into me."

She sucked me again for a while -- I was rock hard by now.

"You couldn't resist fucking my virgin, teenage twat -- what makes you think you'll ever be able to resist me?"

She had a point. She stood up on the bed and straddled me. "Let's get some more practice." She squatted over me and held my cock vertical as she slowly lowered herself down and impaled herself.

She hit bottom and ground herself down on my cock. "Ooooo this is deep! I feel so full."

She started to fuck me slowly pulling herself up until just the tip of my cock was in her fanny. Then dropping hard and grinding our pubes together. She kept it up for five or six minutes then dropped her hands to the bed and laid on top of me.

"That feels really good but my legs have turned to jelly. Fuck me please."

I rolled her over and fucked her hard until she came. I held off my own orgasm and Held myself inside her 'til she stopped shaking.

"You haven't cum?"

I pulled out and climbed off the bed. I lifted her shoulders and she helped as I manoeuvred her so that her head was just over the side of the bed. My hard sticky cock was waving about over her face.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck your mouth with my cummy cock and cum down your throat."

"Ooo naughty! Be careful though!"

I knelt on a couple of pillows so that my cock was on a level with her neck.

"I don't know how deep you can take it so if I go too deep just wave your hand and I'll pull out."

"OK -- let's give it a go." She licked her lips and leaned her head back. I nudged her lips with my cock and she opened wide. I steadily pushed a couple of inches in and then fucked her mouth for half a minute. Then I pulled out to let her take a few breaths.

"You can go on deeper than that!"

I pushed in until she gagged then pulled out a bit and fucked her mouth at that depth for a bit. I was going slowly enough for her to breath through her nose between strokes. After a couple of minutes I pulled out again. She flexed her jaw and massaged her throat.

"Are you going to try to fuck my throat?"

"I hadn't planned to. Why?"

"I don't mind trying if you like. Do you want to give it a try?"

"Are you sure? Most women are horrified at the idea!"

"Yes -- I'm sure... I want to be able to do everything! And I want to try it all with you first.

"OK. Try swallowing just as my cock gets to your throat."

I pushed back in. I fucked to the previous depth -- in/out -- in/out -- in/out -- in and push... I got about an inch further and she gagged hard. I pulled out fast and she sat up coughing.

"Sorry love! Let's give it a rest for now."

She waved her hand. Then when she'd recovered she laid back down and looked up at me. "No let's keep going. That was good. Now I know what's coming I'll be more prepared."

My erection had gone off the boil a bit but was still good enough for penetration. I put it back in her mouth and let her suck me hard again.

"Are you ready?" She gave me a thumbs up.

"Here we go... in/out -- in/out -- in/out -- in and push..." My cock popped through her throat into her pharynx. Her whole body convulsed and I pulled out fast! "Are you OK?"

She rolled on to her side breathing hard.

"This is going to take some practice!"

"You really don't have to do it love. Very few people can."

"No -- but I want to. I want to learn how to do it. You'll have to teach me I can't really trust anyone else with this."

"OK. One more go. Grab hold of my hips and you can be in control."

I lined up again and nudged at her lips. She reached over her head and held my hips. She swallowed, opened her mouth and pulled me in. I fucked her mouth gently while she controlled the speed and depth. But every time she tried to get me deep she gagged. She pushed me away.

"It's no good lover -- you are going to have to do it. Do what you did last time and We'll see how it goes."

"Ok. Ready... in/out -- in/out -- in/out -- in and push..." This time she coped better. My cock popped past her tonsils. I held it still for a couple of seconds while she heaved and then pulled out. I waited 'til she calmed down.

"It's not going to work today honey. We'll try it again another day."

"We'll give it another go today! Meanwhile, what's your favourite position? I want to be fucked again."

We spent the next hour and a half running through some of the old standards. She came hard when I fucked her from behind standing up with her hands holding her ankles.

Afterwards as we lay snuggled up in bed she planned out our life together. She wanted me to be her lover and mentor. She wanted me to father her kids. She wanted me to share all her 'firsts'.

She was my darling Kate -- I could refuse her nothing.

Author's note: this is my penultimate contribution to this forum.