First Mate Ch. 03

Story Info
Two couples trade partners again and all reach the big O.
1k words
4.27
9.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story and all characters are fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

Content: This story contains scenes of wife swapping, anal sex, female dominance, and pegging.

It had been about a week since Renee saw me fucking Dee in the ass through the window. We had several heart-to-heart discussions about fidelity, morals, kinky sex, and boundaries. I agreed that I would not pester Renee about letting me have anal with her, and she agreed that if Dee offered it to me again, that I could indulge, with the stipulation that I let Renee fuck me in the ass afterwards. I agreed to the terms readily.

We set up another double date with Gene and Dee for the following weekend. They came over and we had a few drinks and put on another porno movie on the VCR. This time, we swapped off as soon as the movie started, and Renee instructed me to give Dee a full body massage. Renee had set out oils and a beach blanket in the middle of the living room, and it seemed that in addition to the movie, Dee and I were to provide the entertainment.

We all got naked and Dee laid face down on the blanket while Gene stroked Renee's breasts and Renee stroked his cock. I used all the massage talents I had learned over the years and worked on Dee's entire body from her toes, up her quivering legs, brushing against her pussy, then deep tissue massaging her butt and her back. I ran my tongue into the cleft of her ass and rimmed her rosebud, darting my tongue inside a few times. I then spent a lot of time working on her shoulders and neck and she was breathing heavily and looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Now do her front." Renee instructed me as she worked Gene's cock between her fingers and fist. Gene was tweaking Renee's nipples and letting his hand fall into her lap to twiddle her pussy.

Dee rolled over and presented her flushed front side to me. Again, I started with Dee's toes, this time licking them and sucking them after rubbing them. I worked my way up her legs, massaging with my hands and then using my mouth to finish the area. When I got to her thighs, she was jiggling and sweating, and I ran my hands up to her breasts to kneed them and twist her nipples as I licked her thighs. By then time I got to licking Dee's pussy, she was trembling, and her hips were undulating. She grabbed my head and pushed it hard into her pussy lips. I heard a rapid sloshing of Gene's cock in my wife's fist as Renee increased the speed of her hand job, and Renee moaned as Gene's fingers probed her slit.

It seemed that the plan was working, so I dove into Dee's dripping pussy and laved at her lips, flat tonguing her clit, and ravenously eating her pussy like a man who had not been fed in months. Dee started moaning and her hips were driving her pussy hard into my face as I ate. She rolled me over and had me on my back and climbed up on top to mount me.

"Renee said that you like having a dominant woman fuck you." She teased. Apparently the girls had talked about what the previous trysts had been like and shared some intimate information. She pinned my legs with her feet and guided my cock inside of her as she lowered herself onto it. She began to bounce and fuck me with a fierce intensity. "Fuck me you little whore-slut!' she yelled.

We could hear Gene and Renee nearby and caught glimpses of Gene's cock in my wife's mouth, with her bobbing her head in time with Dee's bouncing. They seemed to be doing better this time, we thought and were grateful. That might mean further swaps in the future!

Dee slammed herself onto my cock and squealed and whimpered, moaned, and groaned as we fucked. I met her thrusts on her downstroke, only to be pushed back to the floor with each bounce. She lifted her knees and squatted over me and continued to bounce.

"You fuck -- uhng - me so good - ughn, my little slut!" she gasped as she rode me. "You like having a woman in control -- don't you, my whore?"

"Yes -- Yes -- ummmph -- I am your bitch!" I replied, which seemed to feed her fever pitch and she increased the speed and intensity of her thrusts.

"Aaaahhhg! I'm cumming -- I'm cumming!" she alerted me. This made me feel like I had performed well and allowed myself to cum as well, shooting streams of hot jism up deep into her.

We deflated and she fell on top of me to catch her breath. Then she pulled up and brought her pussy up above my face and with a devious grin said, "Open up, you pervert!" as she aligned her dripping pussy directly over my mouth.

"What the hell!" I thought, "Why not?"

I was still in the grasp of her spell and gobbled all the cum she dripped into my mouth and licked her lips clean when she lowered them onto my lips. I swallowed my own cum mixed with hers and although I had never tasted my cum before -- I did not find it repulsive, but rather a gift from Dee that I cherished and relished. She quivered several more times as I licked her clit clean.

Once Dee had been cleaned up by my tongue, we looked over to see that Gene and Renee had finally consummated their lovemaking and Renee had a contented smile on her face. Gene looked proud that he had been able to reach an orgasm inside of her, even if it was in the standard missionary position.

We all sighed and felt satisfied, and watched the rest of the porno movie, stroking each other, cuddling, snuggling and occasionally getting a bit excited over the next hour.

Renee asked, "Is there anything else that you all want to try sometime, something you have had a fantasy about maybe?"

We all thought for a bit and made a few suggestions and giggled and decided to set up another double date for Halloween.