First Mate Ch. 02

Story Info
Dee provides anal, Renee pegs her husband.
2.9k words
3.87
23.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story and all characters are fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

Content: This story contains scenes of wife swapping, anal sex, and pegging.

The afternoon couldn't come quickly enough for me. After we awoke late in the morning, still tired from the previous day's activities, Renee and I had a leisurely breakfast and did a few chores around the house. Renee prettied herself up, putting on some high stockings, a push-up bra, a blouse that allowed her to display her more-than-a-mouthful breasts, a flowing long wispy shirt, and some black high heels. When the agreed upon time of noon rolled around, she grabbed the bag she had made of things to take with, gave me a deep French kiss goodbye, and got into her car.

"Good luck!" I called out, "Enjoy!"

In about fifteen minutes, Dee's car pulled up into my driveway, slightly skidding as she stopped. She was anxious to get here, I thought. Immediately her car door opened, and she sprinted to the door where I met her with open arms. She was dressed in the same tight short-shorts that she had worn over her bikini bottoms the day before, and had the same bikini top on. She lunged at me as soon as she entered, barely allowing me to get the door shut before she wrapped her arms and legs around me, shoving her tongue deep into my throat. She was breathing hard and I could smell her wet pussy as she rubbed it hard up against my leg and on my crotch.

We kissed passionately while we scrambled to remove our clothes without breaking our kiss. Her hands yanked my shorts down while I pulled her top down and sucked hard on her nipples. She grabbed my stiff cock roughly and began to stroke it and I responded by getting her shorts down to her ankles with my hands assisted by my toes. As soon as we were both naked, our breathing increased, and she drove her tongue into my ear.

She swung her legs around my waist and clambered up my body until I was able to get my rock-hard cock into her slit, driving all the way in with one thrust. She was so wet that it slid in fast and deep. She bounced up and down on my cock, my arms holding her weight and helping her to bounce. Her panting breaths were directly in my ear and I was feeling my cum rise from my balls and my cock started to pulse. I had been thinking about this all morning as has she apparently. We couldn't fuck each other soon enough, hard enough, or fast enough. The slapping of her public bone against mine and the sloshing of our genitals resounded in our ears as we increased the tempo.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhgggg!" she cried out at last as she came in unison with my cock shooting cum deep inside of her. I softly set her down to stand on wobbly shaking legs and hugged her close to me.

"That didn't take long!" I exclaimed.

"There's lots more of that to come, lover!" she retorted.

We walked arm in arm to the couch and sat down, still petting each other, rubbing each other's chests and crotches. I offered her a drink from the glasses I had set out, and she took several long gulps, and exhaled.

"Whew!" she said as she briefly relaxed and then started to get wound up again. She was stroking my shaft and I was rubbing her mound as we sat there. She leaned over and took my cock into her mouth, grinning.

"I'm ready for more now! And you will be in a minute!" she said between gulps of my cock. I regained my hardon in no time and she gave it a few strokes with her hand and then climbed onto my lap, facing me. She inserted me into her cum filled pussy and began to bounce, and swivel, and roll her hips against me. My cock was like a boat in a storm, sliding one way then another, the sea of her cunt driving me crazy. She rode me in pulsating waves of lust, and she raised the tempo whenever I twisted her nipples hard. I took her nipples into my mouth and teethed on them again, eliciting cries of anguished pleasure from her.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Cum in me again! I want your cum! CUM, CUM, CUM!" she chanted.

I bucked my hips and found the rhythm and motion that triggered my cock to throb and pulled the semen up from my balls. I rocked into her and she met every motion, shaking her head and pinching her own nipples. I felt my cum pulsing through my cock and her pussy clamping against my shaft as she felt me cumming.

"Oaaaharrrrgh geee! FUCK! FUCK!" she shrieked as she came. She collapsed on my lap and we held each other until we had caught our breath.

"I want more," she whispered into my ear, with a shit eating grin.

"Definitely!" I replied. "How about if we move to the spare bedroom, you wanton vixen?" I teased her. I felt that it would have been disrespectful to my wife I Dee and I fucked on our marital bed. There were no constraints in the spare bedroom.

"I'm gong to give you something that Renee has never allowed you to have..." Dee whispered into my ear as we made our way to the spare bedroom, grabbing my cock to lead me. She bounced up into the bed and spread her legs wide, her thighs and pussy glistening with our cum and her flowing juices. "Get over here and lick me, stud!" She ordered.

I was entranced and under her sex-spell, and slid up into the bed and buried my face between her legs, licking the wetness from her thighs, then lapping up the creamy froth from her pussy lips.

"Ummm-ummmm-ummm aaaaahh, lover, that's it," She moaned, thrusting her hips in a circular motion against my face. After this went on for a while, she instructed me, "Lick my clit now!"

I enjoyed hearing her excitement and enjoyment of my ministrations and her arousal just made me harder. I was throbbing and ready to use my cock inside of her, but I chose to keep going until she came -- she deserved all the orgasms I could give her. The pace of her thrusting and gyrations increased as I focused on teasing her clit with my tongue, the became spasms of rhythmic undulations as she approached her climax.

"Yes, YES, YEAH! Fuck! Suck my clit! Ohhhhh -- ooohw - ooooo!" She panted as her entire body reacted to me pulling her clit inside my mouth and providing pulsations in the vacuum. She bucked hard against my face and released a stream of juices into my mouth, which I thirstily drank and swallowed. I slowed the pace of my sucking, as she come down from her orgasm, and gently tickled her clit at long intervals to get her to jerk and spasm in mini orgasms. Her sweat dripped onto my face and I smiled with pride and my cock throbbed ready to be used.

She groggily rolled over and got up onto all fours, then put her head against the bed, showing me her ravaged pussy and her puckering rosebud. She pulled her ass cheeks apart with her hands and moaned.

"Renee told me that she never let you fuck her in the ass, poor thing! I know that you want to try it -- she says you ask her all the time, but she denies you every time." Dee said throatily. "Do you want to fuck my ass, stud?" She invited.

"Of course I do! Definitely!!" I enthusiastically responded. I placed the head of my rock hard cock at the entrance of her asshole, my pre-cum generously lubing it up.

"Spit on my asshole, lover!" She begged and spread her ass cheeks wider. "Get it REALLY wet and juicy!"

I spit several times on her pink rosebud and guided a finger inside her to loosen her up and get her lubed. She moaned as my finger entered her and she swiveled her ass to get the lube distributed inside her. I gently pushed the head of my cock against her hole.

"This isn't going to hurt you, is it?" I asked, concerned that the stiffness of my cock in its present state would split her open.

"No, lover, go ahead and put it in -- I want you to fuck my ass so bad!" She growled.

I pressed forward and shoved the first inch or so into her tight bung. She flinched but pushed back and pulled her ass cheeks as wide as she could. I stroked the first quarter of my shaft in and out several times, moving my hips to make it slide around inside her, getting the saliva beyond her sphincter ring. She groaned and moaned and started to push back in a cadence, pushing harder each time. I proceeded to keep feeding my cock inside her tight ass, feeling her squeezing my cock with her muscles as I entered her.

"Uhgnh -- ohhh! Yeah, that's it" She encouraged. At this point I needed no further prodding to fully fuck her ass and rammed my remaining cock length inside her and held it there for a minute -- steeping in the sensation of such a tight sheath around my cock. She began to rock and moan, my shaft pulling out a little bit, then disappearing inside her ass, repeatedly, driving me insane.

"How do you like that, lover?" She purred in between thrusts.

"Oh, damn you are tight! This is unreal! Fuck!" I cried out.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck me harder! Cum inside my ass!" She chanted. I increased the tempo and pounded my cock inside her, slapping her pussy lips with my balls. If we had not already cum several times, I would have cum as soon as I first entered her ass, but I was able to hold out for what seemed like an hour until she began to whimper and mewl, and I figured that her ass was probably getting sore. "Cum in me now!" She demanded imploring me to finish.

I felt the cum rising from my balls as they tightened and the twitches of my cock indicating that my orgasm was imminent, the jolts of lightning from my soul to my shaft to her ass began to shoot as my cum erupted inside of her. She felt my spunk filing her ass and began to cum as well. She writhed and shook against me, and her asshole tightened even more as she came.

We both collapsed on the bed, my cock still inside her ass. She hummed and cooed, then asked, "Well how did you like your first anal sex, stud?" smiling with a contented sense of accomplishment.

"That was awesome, Dee! Damn! Thank you!" I offered in appreciation for her sharing her ass with me. "You are incredible!" I continued, "We will have to do this again I think!"

By now the sun had set and it was getting dark outside. I glanced at the window and noticed someone staring in at us. I squinted and recognized my wife and realized that she had probably watched the entire show.

I got up and looked out the window and she was gone, then I heard the front door open. Renee stormed in, evidently not in a satisfied mood -- meaning that she had probably struck out with Gene again.

"What the fuck?" Renee bellowed. "How can you do such dirty, dirty, filthy things in our house?" She hollered as Dee and I emerged naked from the bedroom.

Dee and I stood there nude and in disbelief, Dee's pussy and my cock still dripping from our sex. We had all agreed on the swap and had not set any limits as to what we would be doing.

Renee came from a Baptist background, and despite being one of the horniest partners I had ever had, she evidently still harbored deep seated moral conflicts as to certain behaviors. Her aversion to anal sex seemed to not simply be because it hurt, but because it was so taboo. Renee and I had played some role playing sex games, and had had other couples over for too many drinks and some very sexy "Truth or Dare" games. This was the first time we had swapped partners, though both of us had been extremely turned on by watching the other couples get naked and fuck.

"Put your Goddamned clothes on!" Renee screamed at me. I meekly complied, not wanting to have her get any more distraught. I gathered up my clothes and as I turned around to put on my shorts, I ran my finger up Dee's slit and gathered up a fingerful of our juices and licked it off, winking at Dee as I did.

Renee quickly ushered Dee out of the front door once she had put on her clothing, and then spun around on her heel and pointed to our bedroom. "Get in there now!" Renee demanded, still in a rage. I obeyed her and shuffled off to the bedroom, not sure of what to expect.

She went over to the bed and sat on the edge, tears running down her cheeks. She motioned for me to come over to her, and I did, standing abjectly in front of her.

"Pull your shorts down and lay down over my knees, you slut!" She instructed firmly, though muddle by her state of emotions. I pulled down the shorts I had just put on and laid over her knees, ass up, and got the idea of what she meant to do now. As soon as I was over her knees, she slammed her open hand incredibly hard against my ass.

"Owwwwww!" I wailed, feeling the sting from repeated, constant spankings.

"Shut up!" She responded. She continued to spank my ass with a special fervor, unleashing all the frustration and jealousy she was feeling. After what seemed like an hour of unrelenting smacking, I could feel the bruises forming, and the sting had changed to an excruciating slicing pain. I started to float into sub-space, disassociating myself from the pain I had apparently earned. Her hands must have begun to hurt from so much intense slapping of my ass cheeks that she finally slowed down, then stopped and began to sob.

"You slutty bitch! You whore!" She spit out as she sobbed. "Maybe we should see how You like being fucked in the ass!" She threatened as she motioned me up onto the bed. "Get up there and stick your ass up in the air, you fucking pervert!" She ordered.

I crawled up onto the bed and put my ass up in the air, much like Dee had done for me earlier. Renee rooted around in the toy box and fished out a strap-on that we had bought a long time ago and had never used and put it on quickly. The dildo in the strap on was not huge, but was not a beginner's size. She grabbed some K-Y out of the toybox and squirted in on the dildo and around my sweaty asshole.

Renee climbed up onto the bed behind me and guided the head of the strap-on to my asshole and roughly shoved it in as far as she could.

"Open up, you bitch!" She commanded. I pulled my ass cheeks apart as Dee had done and tried to push up against the shaft of her rubber cock. "You like this, don't you, you little slut?" She accused. "Get this cock up inside of you, you little pervert!" she yelled as she crammed as much of the fake cock up inside of me. I felt a searing pain as the head of the dildo pushed past my anal ring, then felt more and more of it sliding in, and the pain began to subside. The shaft of the fake cock rubbed against my prostate and my cock started to swell again, with copious amounts of pre-cum dripping from the end.

She started shoving the strap-on in and out fast and grunted with her effort at each thrust. She was reclaiming me and giving me a lesson in sexual morality at the same time. She was teaching me that anal sex was immoral by fucking my ass. Like most things having to do with organized religion, I found this whole scene to be hypocritical and felt that it didn't make any sense. But if it meant that Renee would be happier and that I might have a chance to fuck Dee again, I decided that I could withstand the pain. Besides that -- it was hot! And Renee was getting off on using the strap-on as it rubbed against her clit.

She fucked me in the ass forever -- and finally came. As she wound down from her rage-sex and her swirling emotions, she took some deep breaths and started to calm down.

"Are we ok, Renee?" I asked her.

"Yeah. We agreed to do this. It isn't your fault that Gene couldn't get it up." She offered. "I just have a thing about anal. You know that."

"I know. Dee offered and I didn't think about how you might feel about it. I'm sorry." I replied, spooning up against her as the dildo started to slide out of me.

"Maybe we can try it one more time. This time in the same room." She suggested. My heart fluttered and my cock began to grow again. "Gene seemed to get more excited when he could see you both going at it. I'll think about it and talk to Gene and Dee." She went on.

"Ok, honey." I said trying to keep my excitement contained. "Whatever you want."