First meet tease

Story Info
Jen's first-meet tease has a twist.
904 words
4.13
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen looked at her watch, only ten minutes late. Fashionably late as some might say.

Carl's instructions were explicit. The time, the place, even the outfit. She had of course added her own touches to the outfit but felt confident that he would like what he saw. She enjoyed wearing things from her work wardrobe but modifying the look to cross the line from work to play. The blouse was unbuttoned so that the jacket held it closed. Depending on her mood later the jacket might be unbuttoned or removed altogether. The skirt was short and tight but still long enough to hide the garter belt that held up the black stockings.

The shoes? Black, high-heels of course.

She enjoyed the click of the heels across the lobby of the hotel and the sway of her hips. She tried not to look around the lobby but hoped that others were enjoying the view.

Jen went into the bar and chose one of the tall stools Carl had specified at the far end. She noticed a well-dressed man seated at a low sofa behind a small table. He fit Carl's description and Jen knew the game was on.

She slid slowly onto the stool allowing her skirt to ride up her thigh just enough to show the top of the stocking; no pantyhose today. She was dying to see his reaction but wanted to maximize the tease. She smoothed the hem of the skirt back across her leg and greeted the bartender with a smile and ordered a drink. As the bartender began his work, she looked around and noted the small number of other customers in the hotel bar. At late-afternoon it appeared everyone else was engaged in business discussions.

Jen crossed her legs as she became comfortable on the stool, knowing that Carl would be treated to a show of thigh as the fabric of the skirt stretched tight. She turned as the bartender placed the drink carefully in front of her, took her first sip and planned her next move.

She noted the ladies room was behind the area where Carl was sitting. Coincidence? Definitely not.

She lingered with her drink and stole an occasional glance at Carl and satisfied herself that she had his undivided attention. She slid carefully from the stool and with a nod to the bartender moved toward the restrooms. She planned her path so that Carl would get a view of her full chest but would have to turn to follow her as she passed. She wanted to make his attention to her very obvious. She glanced only once at him as she approached and returned his polite smile. She knew there were others in the bar watching her and although she played to the broader audience, the increased sway in her hips as she passed was intended for Carl only.

She felt a bit flushed as she entered the ladies room but proud of her work so far. She knew he was completely focused on her. She placed her purse on the counter and touched up her makeup. As with her outfit, the makeup was just a few steps more dramatic than "lawyer makeup". She was enjoying herself. As she checked her work, she knew it was decision time. She tried a few combinations of the jacket buttons and blouse but finally decided she wanted to make a statement today. She slipped into a stall and quickly slid her jacket off and onto the hook on the back of the door. She pulled the blouse from the waistband of her skirt, slid it off her arms and placed it over the jacket. Reaching deftly behind, she unsnapped the hooks but paused to enjoy the delicious moment as the weight of her full breasts eased from the bra to her chest and shoulders.

She folded the bra and placed it in her purse and replaced the blouse and jacket. She loved the feel of the cool silk against her nipples and felt her nipples stiffen. After pulling the jacket back across her shoulders she stepped out of the stall and returned to the mirror, some final adjustments to the collar and she was ready.

As she stepped out of the ladies room she took two steps and saw Carl turn as he heard the door softly close. She looked past him to her place at the bar and walked purposefully across the room, although there were multiple purposes in her swinging stride. As she passed him she felt her nipples rub across the silk again and felt a reaction between her legs. She stopped next to her stool and placed her purse on the bar. She turned slightly toward Carl but did not want eye contact. She unbuttoned the jacket and slowly slid it off her shoulders. She turned so that her chest was toward him and as she arched her shoulders the fabric of the blouse stretched tightly across her full breasts and erect nipples. She slid back on the stool and laid her jacket across her lap, proud of her performance. She noted the smile from the young bartender as his gaze slid below her eyes.

As her breathing steadied and she took another sip of her drink, she heard her phone chirp. Placing the drink down, she picked up the phone and read the new text.

"JEN RUNNING VERY LATE, B THERE IN MINUTES"