First Meeting

Story Info
What Hubby & Daddy plotted to do to me on our 1st mtg!
1.1k words
3.38
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday started like a normal day. I went to work talked to Sir & hubby off & on all day. Left work & headed home.

Once home hubby asked if I was hungry, like normal I said I wasn't. Next thing out of hubbys mouth was him telling me to take a shower. What! Wait a min! He never asks me to shower. I ask if I smell or something. He states we're going to see Daddy. I tell hubby to stop fucking with me. Earlier in the day Daddy said he was still in Texas. Hubby shows me the few text msgs he had with Daddy but Daddy keeps playing he is in Texas.

Hubby drives me to meet Daddy. The whole drive we talk off & on. My mind races with all kinds of thoughts. Daddy is also texting making sure I'm doing ok, what I am thinking. I worry about my Inspection, did I triple check that I took care of everything he had stated in his story.

Daddy asks how much longer till we get to the meeting place that was agreed upon.

We arrive at a private gated park. There are already a couple of trucks parked. I look at Hubby wondering why there are 2 trucks already there parked. Within a few moments a black suburban with jet black tint pulls up. A tall broad shoulder man steps out of the suburban and starts walk to my car. I look at hubby, he grins & says I'm in trouble now. It's Daddy I'm quite amazed that his pictures don't do him justice. He states he needs to find the people that own the trucks parked & get them to leave. This only takes a few mins. The boys who have the trucks see the black suburban & return to their trucks to leave. They were fishing.

Once again Daddy comes to my side of my car to act like we were also not supposed to be there either but sticks his in the window to hubby that he's opening the gate. Instructs us to follow the road all the way down the road to the end. Daddy will be there shortly. He then slips his hand in my dress to feel my breast & nipple.

We all park at the end of the road. Before hubby can get out of the car, Daddy has my car door open and helping me out. I stand before Daddy. I feel so little compared to Him. Daddy is so much taller than me & amazingly handsome. He hugs & kisses me deeply as I feel his tongue in my mouth.

He leads hubby & I to the end of a path to a pavilion where there are some park benches.

When we arrive at the benches Dady wants to see & inspects me. He tells me to stand in-front of him with my back towards & to lift my dress. He's making sure I wore the panties he instructed. I'm asked what my punishment number is. I answer 8 Sir! Daddy instructs me to bend over placing my hands on the bench before me. He asks if I am prepared for my punishment, which is 8 spankings on my ass. I feel & hear his hand spank my ass cheek, I gasp then another one. Crack is all I hear. With every spanking he rubs my ass cheek taking the sting of the slap away. He growls asking what number he is on, I state 2 Sir. Sir begins with 3,4 & 5. Once again he growls asking what number is he on. I say 5 but I think it's 4. At this point I could give to shits about the number. I just want Daddy to spank me more. I was so afraid of him spanking me all week. Now after receiving 8, I just want to be bound & blindfolded for him to spank me more.

At this point I'm puddy, I just want to feel him finger my pussy, I want to taste his hard cock & want him to fuck me in cunt or ass. Preferably both.

As the visit goes on Daddy reminds me of the punishment for shaving without asking. He asks if slapping my cunt will be the correct punishment & I answer yes. Each slap brings pain but also makes me wet.

I am loosing the order things happen now. I have had Daddy's hard cock fucking my mouth & told several times to watch my teeth. Though at no point being told that, did I think I ever did. I was grateful that Daddy didn't slap my face for that either. He had every right to punish me for it.

Several times I lost my grip on the park bench as Daddy fucked my cunt & ass. His thrusts caused me to lose my balance and I would go down to my knees, causing Daddy to collapse on me. The shame I felt for this was awful & if Daddy felt I should be punished I would have fully accepted it.

Daddy was so kind. Making me sit &!calming my breathing. He made sure that I was ok before we started again. His hugs were amazing like a giant teddy bear just holding me.

Daddy played me like a fiddle he knew each string to pull to make my body react like he wanted it to. I have never had that many orgasms it that short of a time. I've been asked throughout my life if I was a gusher or a squirter. I always would say I was more of a gusher. Well I guess I'm a squirter cause that's what Daddy caused multiple times.

I knew that it was getting late. What I thought was an hour was going onto 2 hrs. I knew Daddy had not cummed & before I left I owed him that. I started to play with his cock massaging it to get hard. Daddy warned he was going to fuck my month again if I got it hard. I didn't stop & ended up taking his hard cock in my mouth as he shoved the tip of his cock to the back of my throat. He growled for me to stand up quickly, turn my backside towards him & bend over. I felt him shove his hard cock in my already swollen pussy. Daddy thrusted his cock harder and faster against me. I heard him ask if was ready for him to release his warm cum in my swollen pussy. I told Daddy I needed his cum to fill my cunt. He released inside me.

As soon as he pulled out of me, I turned and took he cock in my mouth tasting our fluids. I sucked Daddys cock dry and continued to suck just the end of his cock knowing how sensitive it is. Daddy growled for me to stop. I tried again & was told No.