First Meeting - From Webcam to Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next hand was dealt. Maria changed four cards, giving his pair of queens some hope. She smiled as she picked up her hand, while he realised that there was no improvement. Laying her cards on the table, he saw that this time, it was his turn to win - but what would she remove?

Standing, she reached behind her back, moving towards the fastening on her bra. His stomach fluttered and his penis twitched at the thought that she was about to reveal her breasts in all their glory. Then she stopped.

'Nah ... too much excitement for now', she said.

He recognised the tease and loved it. She began to unclip her stockings, which remained on her legs as if by magic - hold ups were wonderful things! Then, she twisted the suspender belt and unclipped it, dropping it onto the pile of clothes.

It was then he remembered - she liked her legs covered - Marnie had told him - it was her trademark, and it looked as if she was sticking with it. Fine by him - it was a look, if anything, even sexier than full nudity. Taking a final picture which accentuated her gorgeous long legs, clad in the sheerest of silk, he prepared for the next hand. This was for her bra - or whatever she wanted him to do!

The cards were being kind, it seemed - two pairs from the deal. No improvement - but it was enough. She remained seated, as he had at the first moment of intimate exposure, and reached behind her. As she undid the clasp, the cups of her bra slipped lower as they supported the full weight of her breasts.

Placing one hand across them, she shrugged off one shoulder strap, before swapping hands to repeat the process with the other strap. Lifting her arm slightly, the bra fell away, leaving her seated with hands across her breasts, looking as pure and virginal as a schoolgirl, caught in the bath.

She looked up and smiled - the body confidence returned, the innocent act over. She spread her fingers, letting her hard, round nipples poke through, then drew her hands slowly away, at the same time pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger, making them even more pert than before. She caressed the underside of her breasts, finally letting them support themselves.

He stared in unabashed awe at the perfect uptilt, the rigid, reddy-brown points, which seemed to point directly at him, surrounded by an almost circular areola of matching colour, about an inch in diameter.

After a few seconds in suspended animation, he smiled.

'You really look gorgeous -- like a classical Greek statue.'

She giggled, making her breasts bounce in a way which he found incredibly stimulating -- if it was possible for him to be even more stimulated.

'Let's keep going', she said, 'It's late, and you have an early start. How about three more hands, and we'll see what happens'.

'OK -- you're right -- I have to do my presentation, and we both need to rest'.

Still, he wondered where this was heading -- he was getting desperate for release, and wondered if she felt the same level of desperation, or if nudity for her was simply natural and beyond the sexual stimulus which he felt so strongly.

He also wondered about her loyalty to Marnie. He knew they were not going to have full sex, but wondered where the line would be drawn. The only way to find out was to carry on and see.

The hands were dealt, and he knew almost instantly that he was about to get the first dare. Three low hearts, two of clubs and three of diamonds. Not even a high card worth keeping. He dropped two, hoping that luck might bring him a flush -- and knowing that under any other circumstance, he would have folded. The ten and queen of spades which he received did little to reassure him -- especially as the smug look on Maria's face indicated a good hand. She laid out a pair of sevens and a pair of kings. Dare time!

'Time I got to see you properly. Stand up and let me look.'

He stood, aware of his penis standing proudly erect, pointing directly at her. She seemed to love scrutinising him, taking in every detail of his shaft, the engorged purple head and back down to his tight balls. She looked with interest at the scars on his groin and scrotum, clearly wondering about their origin, and was fascinated by the fact that he was totally shaven.

She stood up, and came closer, clearly wanting to look at every detail. He was undecided whether or not this was arousing for him or embarrassing -- he had rarely had anyone examine him in such intense detail.

'Turn around', she commanded, and he did, feeling her scrutiny of his back, buttocks and thighs. 'Stand side on'. He did so, his cock standing proudly out from his body. She moved so close that he could almost feel her breath on him. If he had, he knew that he could not have held back, and his semen would have exploded onto her face and hair. This thought alone very nearly made it happen.

Then she pulled away.

'You'll do'. She smiled. 'You know Marnie wants you -- I'm just checking that you're up to scratch for her!'.

The next hand was dealt. He was very aware that he could have two more dares still, and not manage to see what lay between that thin piece of fabric around her thighs. He was desperate to look.

The cards were kind. Three sixes for him, while Maria could produce just a pair of kings.

Unlike his prudery when removing his own final covering, Maria stood. Turning her back to him, she slowly slid the panties down, wiggling her hips as she did so. She gradually revealed more of the cleft between her firm, rounded buttocks, and just as she was about to slip them onto her thighs, she bent forward at the waist, giving him an outstanding view of her most intimate parts, revealed in all their beauty by the parting of her taut cheeks as she bent forward.

With measured movements, she turned, finally facing him with one leg drawn across the other to limit his view of the region directly between her legs. She was not shaven like him, but clearly took care to manage her pubic hair, which was neatly trimmed into a small triangle, barely thick enough to hide the start of the opening beneath.

She moved her leg, and stood with feet slightly apart, so that he could look through the delicate shadow of her hair and see her most secret parts, slightly veiled. He looked at the start of the opening, the downward sweep to her pouting, swollen lips -- and was that a glistening of moisture which he could see?

Smoothly and gracefully she returned to the floor -- still in the stockings, but otherwise naked. Last hand. The cards were dealt, but before picking them up, Maria abruptly interjected:

'Hold on -- last hand. How about setting the dare now?'

'OK ... sounds good -- what have you got in mind?'. She clearly had an idea, and in some ways he was glad not to have to think what he might get her to do.

'The loser has to finish themselves off while the winner watches'.

You mean make themselves cum?' He asked, just wanting clarification.

'Yes! If you want to put it like it that'. He indicated that the suggestion was acceptable -- and actually didn't care if he won or lost -- though he would give anything to see Maria leaning back, moaning with her hand between her thighs.

The cards were dealt, and he looked at his hand -- pair of threes, a seven, nine and queen. He waited while Maria exchanged four --a good sign for him. He dropped seven and nine, hanging on to the queen -- just in case. Picking up the cards, he revealed a four and ... another queen.

His heart and stomach performed a triple somersault with a double back flip, while his throbbing erection seemed to reach unexplored heights of tension.

He laid his cards on the table -- first the two threes, then the four and finally the coup de grace -- the queens. He looked at her, raising an eyebrow, and was surprised to see a broad smile across her face. Surely she hadn't won -- this had happened to him enough times this evening -- normally winning hands being stolen away. She started to giggle.

Selecting two cards from her hand, she lay them down -- a pair of queens. Another two -- astonishingly, a pair of threes. All depended on that final card, and he knew that she was more than likely to have something greater than a four. She laid it on the table, and both of them started to laugh. It was that almost unheard of outcome -- an impossible result surely -- she had proffered another four. They had identical hands!

'So nobody loses', he said, caught in ambivalence between relief at not having to perform and disappointment at not being able to watch her tease herself to orgasm. 'I suppose we just go to bed and say it's honours even.'

'You must be joking,' she exclaimed, 'I say we both win and both lose -- I'm ready to explode -- and ... well ... just look at you!!'.

'You mean we both finish off..together?'

It was perfect -- seeing one another in the most intimate of acts, and that ultimate release of the tension which had been in the air since the first hand was dealt -- his only concern was making sure he lasted beyond ten seconds.

'Yes', she said. Her hand slid up her body, stroking first the areola, then gently teasing her nipple to a firm, erect mound, which she pinched firmly, causing her to draw breath sharply and exhale a long sigh. Her thighs fell apart revealing her swollen outer lips, glistening with a hint of moisture, framed by the carefully tended triangle of short hairs. He looked at her, stunned, speechless and enraptured.

As her fingers continued to tweak the pert, proud nipple, she lovingly caressed her body with the other hand, first her stomach, then down to her thighs, before tending her pubic hair gently. All this time, he stroked himself to ensure his erection remained solid, but with a slow deliberation not to finish too quickly.

'Don't rush,' she breathed, 'I want to watch you finish'.

Gently she parted her outer lips with first and third fingers, her middle finger falling to the small solid nodule within which would bring such pleasure. Her finger flicked rapidly, becoming moist with her juices. Her breathing became rapid, laboured, as her hand slid down, inserting two fingers into the slippery cavity and allowing her palm to treat her throbbing clitoris.

'Wait till I tell you', she muttered, as he continued with his slow, purposeful motion.

She was close, and her fingers flickered back and forth as small moans emitted from her mouth, her face flushed to a glorious cerise. The pace of her stroking and her rate of breathing increased as she approached her orgasm, finally becoming a long, drawn out wail as she achieved her goal. For a few minutes, she lay still, as if recovering, then looked directly at him as she removed her hand to savour her scent and taste as she licked her fingers. She knew it was overtly sexual, almost slutty, but the ultimate peak of eroticism.

'Your turn'.

She sat so she could see his every movement. 'Tell me when you're about to finish', she said.

It was quick -- he stroked to one goal -- expelling his hot semen from his body. His tension mounted, muscles in his stomach, thighs and groin becoming rigid, gasps of breath, punctuated suddenly by his cry of 'Now, now'. Maria dropped to her knees, directly before him, cupping her hands beneath the purple, swollen tip of his penis. With a gasp, semen projected, the first pulse so powerful that it landed directly between her breasts, dribbling down to her stomach. Subsequent emissions were less powerful, falling into her hands, as she gathered the warm, creamy substance.

Finally, he was spent, small drips from his cock falling onto her hands. He relaxed, breathing slowing, as she reached for a box of tissues and proceeded to clean her hands.

'There, couldn't leave a mess on the carpet!'.

Both were spent, exhausted, tired but invigorated. After briefly tidying away the cards and glasses, and exchanging kisses, as friends rather than lovers, they headed to their rooms. As they went, Maria turned:

'I know you think that was good -- but wait for Marnie -- it'll be perfect'. With that thought, he closed his door and settled into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Chapter 2: Formal Affairs

The following morning arrived with a cacophony of unwanted music from his phone alarm - 'Wake up' had seemed such a good choice at the time, but it was far from the first time that the brutal wrench from sleep had made him decide that something a little more gentle would suit him better - after last night, that decision was now taken hmm ..which one? Ian Dury encouraging any potential co-sleeper to 'Wake Up and Make Love With Me', or the more tactful 'Get Up' from James.

Later - now he had to get moving - not even time for a shower - or even ... he looked down and saw his fully engorged penis, clearly revisiting the previous night. So tempting to close his eyes, visualise Maria's spread legs, hand rubbing herself, slick with her own juices, her breasts full, with nipples high and erect, mouth open and gasping as she prepared for her own orgasm, eyes open and fixed on him as he felt his semen rise to be propelled a seemingly impossible distance on to her.

No - save it - he didn't want to make any assumptions, but if nothing happened tonight, he would still have his trusty hand and the images burned on his mind.

Having taken the decision, the only problem now was how not to masturbate, or indeed spend the rest of the day with a raging hard on. The answer was easy - think about what he had to do. So, as he dressed, he went over his presentation - 'The Practitioner as Manager' and reviewed mentally all of his statistics and facts.

What a pointless, sorry, existence it seemed - preaching the blatantly obvious to so-called academics. But it was his job, and while he was known for being a little maverick in his approach (if not in his card playing), it was important that he keep jumping through the hoops - preparing to come alive later when he met his two wonderful friends.

After grabbing a few biscuits for breakfast, he left a quick note for the sleeping beauties, with the name and address of the clothing hire shop, where he knew they would fill their time while he was out. He toyed with leaving some cash for a taxi, but felt it would look inappropriate - as if he was some kind of 'sugar daddy'. Instead, he left instructions for them to charge it to the generous expenses budget which was accessible to him, which gave them the option.

So doing, he left and made his way to work.

The day seemed interminable. His 9am presentation was as he thought it would be - delivered to a hung over audience who ranged from those who didn't care, and wouldn't use the research anyway through those who were eager to grasp on to new learning, to inform and guide their proteges, to those who were irrationally opposed to his ideas because they had theories of their own which were so much better if only people would listen, to those few who would genuinely grasp his ideas, consider them, evaluate them, raise concerns and ultimately leave with the intention of trying them out in a practical setting.

He, himself, was a rare breed, in that he simply didn't care. Use what you like, ignore what you don't. Simple.

The day progressed as these days tend to - slow start as he held forth from the rostrum with his very basic powerpoint display, 45 minutes of talk, followed by 30 minutes of questions - his own immediate colleagues being the most vociferous in trying to undermine him. Bastards. Then coffee and in to workshop groups to extend the potential of the theories. Ultimately, 15 minutes of feedback before lunch, and the chance to call Marnie and Maria.

Of course, nothing is simple - a crowd of delegates surrounding him, wishing to perpetuate the debates, offer him the chance to deliver training, and, in some cases (he was quite certain), seeking to get him naked and enjoy an adulterous fuck, because, hey .. isn't that what conferences were for?

Having fought his way through, without actually telling anyone to 'get the fuck out of my way' (restraint which he almost regretted), he found a quiet space outside where he could make the call he really wanted to make.

Maria answered on the second ring.

'At last - what are you doing to me? I've been here for over 2 hours now. I was settled in about 20 minutes - but so far, Marnie's tried about a dozen dresses. She's impossible! Each time she likes the colour or style, she starts a run through of how it will look with her lingerie, so we need to have a 15 minute discussion about her bra - then it's panty style and ...aaaarrgghhh ... she's driving me mad!'.

Finally Maria surfaced for air from her tirade. Des laughed softly - it was just as he expected.

'Oh yes - it's ok for you to laugh - you might have had a bloody awful morning waffling on to total dickheads - but I'd swap any day!'. Des felt it was time he showed a little sympathy.

'I'll happily swap. You come here and talk bollocks and I'll go there and discuss Marnie's lingerie and see how she looks in gorgeous gowns. Mmmm.'

Maria relaxed. 'Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. And you're right - she looks terrific every time she comes out. But how can I get her out of here?'.

Des thought for a minute.

'Why don't you help her out? There's a shop just down the road that sells all sorts of lingerie - Agent Provocateur, Victoria's Secret - all sorts. Pop in there and get the stuff she wants - my gift - I'll call ahead and tell them to put it on my card. Oh - and something for yourself too.' Maria giggled --

Hmm ... On condition you get to check the goods?'

Des laughed 'Don't tempt me - you know me far too well. But no - like everything else this weekend, no pressure at all - enjoy it!'.

At that point, an attractive woman who Des knew from previous conferences approached him. He was sure she fancied some extra-curricular fun, and at times he had been very tempted - but not right now.

'I have to go', he said to Maria, 'I'm being approached by a predatory female.'

Maria giggled at the other end of the phone, and whispered:

'Just don't think about last night will you. Both of us, naked, playing with ourselves - and now I'm off to buy the sexiest undies ever created - try not to think of us both dressed in those'.

'You sod', he whispered in reply, 'I've got a bloody hard on now.' And indeed he had- a rather too obvious one.

'Bye for now,' giggled Maria, 'and whatever you do - don't go wasting it'.

Des arrived back at the flat just before 5. He was surprised, initially, that Marnie and Maria were not there - surely not still shopping - however, a brief note on the table clarified the situation - 'On the beach, having picnic, come join us'. It made sense. It was a gorgeous evening, still warm, and the dunes would protect them from any cooling sea breezes. Stopping only to change into a t-shirt and shorts, he set off.

Within 5 minutes, he spotted Maria waving, and walked over to her. 'Come on', she said, and he proceeded to follow her away from the front of the sandbanks, towards a more secluded area. As he arrived, he saw Marnie, wearing a sarong, with, presumably, a bikini underneath. Once again, he felt the familiar tremor that preceded any meeting with Marnie.

He walked down casually, 'Had a good day?'. Marnie smiled and opened her mouth to reply.

'Yes, she has, and no, I've not!' said Maria. His eyes met Marnie's and he was rewarded with a flicker of joy and a smile crossing her face. By now, Maria was removing her top, to reveal a bikini top beneath. Des couldn't help but notice the swelling flesh of her breasts, as she stretched upwards. Then she removed the shorts. No thong, just brief, string bikini bottoms, matching the top.

She sat down on the sand and looked first at Marnie, then at Des.

'Well - are you going to get some sun to you, or am I going to be the only one showing skin?'.

123456...8