First Meeting - From Webcam to Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, she was in control, and, opening her eyes, looked down to see him gazing at her body, drinking in her breasts, bouncing with her movements, and clearly able to look at his cock and her slit, forced wide, as she worked fervently, now wanting his semen released inside her.

As she looked, he caught her eye and smiled -- a warm, loving smile -- which made their actions seem totally natural -- two people whose relationship had moved to the ultimate intimacy, a natural peak without any hint of lechery, embarrassment or degradation.

For the first time, sex was an act of total beauty -- the thing she had only ever read about. As the thoughts tripped fleetingly through her mind, she felt her third orgasm, again heightened by her previous two climaxes, and as she reached it, she wanted to make the experience even more complete by reaching down and stroking her clitoris -- masturbating as he watched and revelling in his gaze.

As she came, leaving him soaked in her juices, she stopped moving -- a much needed break -- but he wasn't finished. He needed to come -- quickly. Moving his leg under hers, he slipped from beneath her, leaving her on her knees as he arose behind her, grabbing her breasts with both hands as his cock rested in the cleft of her buttocks.

Leaning forward, he gently forced her on to all fours, taking his position behind her for the frantic, animalistic conclusion. Kneeling between her legs, he pulled apart her labia and her buttocks, and she became aware that he could see every intimate detail of her pussy and her anus. It was with some relief that she felt him push against the former - anal sex was not one of her experiences, and though she might be willing to try it, the thought of not using lubricant terrified her.

He entered her, and began to thrust. Their gentle passion had now given way to animal lust, and she was determined to have one more orgasm, this time with him. As he thrust hard and long into her, she reached back to stroke her clit, rubbing hard.

His thrusts became more and more frantic, his thighs slapping hard against her buttocks, his balls hitting her hand as he went deeper and deeper. It seemed that he must split her ass in two as he hammered harder, grunting and moaning along with her.

Then, suddenly, he stopped. So deep inside that she thought he would penetrate her womb, and she felt his cock throb. Inside her, she felt thick, warm liquid mix with her own wetness as his pulses continued -- and as he did so, she felt her own orgasm finally tear forth, her cunt squeezing his cock, draining every last drop, and as he softened, gently ejecting him.

They untangled from each other, turning to look into each other's eyes, a wild, almost frantic look to both of them. They gasped for breath deeply, and fell into each other, a long, caring embrace, stroking each other gently as their breathing returned to near normal.

Withdrawing slightly, Des smiled into her eyes and she returned his smile. He took her hand and led her to the sofa, where they both lay in each other's arms, no words exchanged, no words necessary. Her head on his chest, and he rested on a cushion, they closed their eyes and fell into a deep, loving sleep.

On the Beach

Des was awakened the following morning by the sounds of movement in the kitchen. His mind cleared rapidly and he considered his position. He was alone, lying under a blanket, naked. Had it not been for a few aches in his muscles, the gentle scent of Marnie still on him, and the evidence offered by his penis, he might have thought last night had never happened -- but it had.

Lying still, he pretended he was still asleep, allowing himself to relive the passion and sheer joy of his coupling with Marnie.

'Coffee?'

It was Maria from the kitchen. How had she known he was awake? His train of thought was interrupted now, so no point pretending. He pulled the blanket around him and sat up. 'Thanks. Just what I need.' More clinking of mugs and spoons, and Maria appeared next to him with a steaming mug.

'I thought you might need sugar too. For the energy. You must be shattered after last night'.

She smiled a knowing smile, which in an instant made it absolutely clear that she knew what had gone on. But how? She must have been asleep when Marnie went to bed, and surely they hadn't had chance to talk already.

Oh ... whatever ... he didn't really care that she knew, or how she knew. Probably they had planned it beforehand and she knew that their plans would have been carried out. Maybe Marnie had even got her to help while she practised her striptease. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered.

Glancing at the clock, he saw that it was 7.30. 'I need to pop back to finish the conference. There's a plenary session at 10 and I'm supposed to say a few words'.

He resented having to go back, but real life wouldn't just stop, and at least the organisers had the good sense to put back the start time to allow for hangovers after the ball.

He sipped at the hot, sweet coffee, still swathed in the sheet, feeling its reviving effect on his limbs as a sugar rush hit him. Maria sat opposite and smiled.

'Was she good?'

He assumed she meant Marnie's strip and seduction, rather than her sexual prowess, but he covered both with his answer:

'Fabulous -- she's a remarkable person. You're lucky to have her as a friend'.

Maria smiled again: 'And were you good?'

He smiled -- this time less certain whether she meant his overall conduct or referred directly to the sex.

'I think so. You should ask her. I think I behaved as she hoped though'.

Draining the coffee, he stood, still holding the sheet around him, though not really sure why -- she had seen him naked after all -- it just seemed ... well ... proper.

'I should dress. Have you got any plans for today?'.

Once again, the suggestive smile, once again, he detected a double meaning in her reply:

'Oh yes. Definitely.' Pause. 'We want to come into town with you to do some shopping, then spend the day on the beach. And then, we want to cook for you this evening.'

He nodded, returning her smile as he turned away and headed for the bathroom.

Des showered reluctantly, not really wanting to wash Marnie off him and regretting every jet of water and soapy bubble. Then, more appropriately dressed, in a towel this time, he headed for his room to put on trousers, shirt and tie, ready for work.

When he reappeared, Marnie was sitting with Maria. As he entered, she stood, making it clear that she wanted to be held by him. Walking across, he embraced her, kissing her long and firmly on the lips, relaxing in their mutual embrace before they broke apart, distracted by Maria's gentle giggle.

'Look at you two lovebirds, all loved up.'

There was no sarcasm in her comment, just a gentle acknowledgement and acceptance that the relationship had moved to a new level.

Both girls were enjoying a bowl of cereal, so Des made his way to the kitchen and sorted out his own breakfast, deciding part way through to prepare a large plate of toast for them to share.

They all ate hungrily, doing full justice to the food and setting themselves up for the day. They remained largely silent for the meal, Des and Marnie often catching one another's eye and sharing loving glances, from time to time holding hands and touching one another.

Marnie's previous reserve had lifted, and she became quite tactile with him, enjoying his touch and responding in her own way.

Maria was not excluded from any of this, nor did she feel left out. They enjoyed a closeness between the three of them which many would envy. Inevitably though, Des's thoughts turned to the rest of the day, especially the time when he and Marnie would be alone and could explore one another further. His most ardent hope was that they might share his bed tonight.

Time passed all too quickly, and soon Des was looking at his watch and encouraging them to get shoes and coats ready for their excursion into town while he discharged the final part of his duty. He would be finished by 1.00, so they arranged to meet up for some lunch before returning and preparing for an afternoon on the beach.

He was delighted to see the sun high in the sky, barely a whisper of wind, and knew that it would be a perfect afternoon for stripping down to the bare minimum and lazing on the warm sand -- and he could think of few better companions with which to do this.

They drove in to town where Maria and Marnie were to be dropped off before Des headed to the University. He was a little surprised when the girls said that they would make their own way back, but agreed, knowing that taking a taxi would be no problem. He assumed that, as they were cooking, they wanted to get cold or frozen items back as quickly as possible.

They agreed to meet back at the flat at about 1.30 for a light lunch before they headed down to the beach. Des made his own way to his work, but with little appetite for it -- resenting every minute which it was stealing from him.

One o'clock couldn't arrive soon enough, and after a few moments saying farewell to his colleagues, he made his way to the car and headed for the flat. With sun streaming down, he opened the window, turned up the music and relaxed into the drive, barely able to wait until he saw Marnie again.

During the drive, he reflected on the nature of the relationship between the three of them, and came to some quite odd conclusions. Despite the sexual activity which had taken place, he could only see their relationship as something incredibly pure.

There was a love between the three of them which transcended normal social mores. Sex was not lust, it was not sordid -- it was simply a physical representation of their feelings -- their desire that they should all make each other happy.

On both occasions, it had been almost celebratory -- building slowly to allow each of them to reach pleasure in their own way. It had also been different -- in pace, in style, in passion. It was quite simple -- they were all here for pleasure, and they were all determined to have that pleasure on their own terms.

The other factor was the lack of jealousy. Simply, it didn't exist -- not between the two girls, between him and either of them -- again, the purity -- absent of negative feelings and full of the give and take which so characterizes any loving relationship.

On arriving at the flat, Des was delighted to find that lunch was prepared and both girls had bags packed for the beach. They all ate sparsely, Maria advising that this would be best considering the plans for the evening meal. After eating, Des went and changed into shorts and t-shirt, grabbed a beach towel and was ready to go.

Both girls had chosen to wear shorts and vest tops, and looked -- of course -- stunning. Walking together, they made their way across the beach, finding a pleasant, secluded area to settle. Maria was well planned, as Des had come to expect, and produced drinks from her bag -- essential in light of the weather.

Looking around, Maria decided it was time to wear something a little more appropriate, and in a single, fluid movement, she pulled the vest over her head. The bikini top below was well filled, and offered a level of coverage which was ... well ... sufficient. Des couldn't help thinking that if she tried to run or jump, her boobs would have popped out almost instantly. Seeming to read his mind, she smiled, looked at her breasts, and said:

'I'll be careful, but if they escape, so be it'.

Des and Marnie laughed as Maria undid her shorts and slipped them down her legs to reveal two triangles held together with string. Again, Des couldn't help thinking that a quick pull on the string at her hips, and a quick pull on the one in the centre of her back -- and ... well ..he really should stop thinking.

Settling herself on a towel, Maria looked at Marnie and Des.

'Well -- come on. Make the most of it.' Des and Marnie looked at each other, and simultaneously reached for their tops and lifted them over their heads. Des, of course, wore nothing underneath, while Marnie wore a more substantial top than Maria's, but which could still do nothing to hide her magnificent body.

Des sat wearing the bathing shorts he had walked down in -- one of the joys of being male. Marnie unclipped and slipped off her shorts. Des watched, captivated, as she bent forward, her long legs enhanced, and the grace of every movement seeming almost feline.

As he watched, Des could not stop himself from reflecting back to the previous evening, and as he did so, he felt himself begin to harden, wanting nothing more than to be between those thighs again, and wondering if the night would bring another session of passionate love making.

Once again, Maria demonstrated her uncanny ability to read his mind and giggled.

'Bad boy. After the dinner we got planned, you'll barely be able to move, let alone fuck her'.

Des looked up at her --

'Now -- why would you think that's what I'm thinking? I was actually thinking about how lucky I am. There's not a man within a thousand miles of here who wouldn't swap places with me right now'.

Maria gave him a cynical, knowing look, but accepted his effort to offer an innocent excuse for his leering. They all sat back, relaxing into a companionable silence.

This lasted for about fifteen minutes, before Maria sat up, as if remembering an essential engagement.

'Photoshoot'. She cried.

Opening her bag, she retrieved Des's camera and an appropriate prime lens. Des looked at her.

'That's right,' she said, 'photoshoot. Here we are, fabulous backdrop, model on hand, and you're just sitting there. Come on Marnie -- bikini shoot!'

Marnie sat up and looked at her, apparently happy with the arrangement, but Des had an extra idea:

'Don't you mean two models?'

Maria looked at him, and appeared taken aback -- she hadn't expected this, but had no real reason to refuse. She shrugged, looked at Marnie, apparently expecting some dissent from her, but none came.

Des took the camera and moved away from them while he checked the various settings and took a couple of test shots. Marnie and Maria had gone into a huddle, apparently discussing the shoot, but Des decided he should take control a little -- after all, this was his area of expertise.

'Ok -- we'll do a quick ten minutes or so with each of you individually. Marnie -- you know what you're doing -- do your own thing. Maria -- watch Marnie and try to copy the poses, but just relax and enjoy yourself. After that, both together. Start off by mirroring each other, then we'll try some nice asymmetrical shapes, different heights -- you know the kind of thing -- just about 15 minutes of that --and at the end, last ten minutes -- entirely up to you -- send me away with pictures that you want me to remember you by. No pressure -- just relax and have fun.'

Des returned to the towels and Marnie moved away to the place Des indicated, framed by the cliffs to her left and the sea to her right.

'OK -- you stay on that spot -- I'll move around you to change the background.'

And so they started, Marnie dropping from pose to pose as Des shot off picture after picture, moving around her as he did so, pausing only to offer suggestions or to direct her to kneel or sit or lie as he wanted. For both, it was a totally professional experience, enhanced by their clear knowledge of one other.

Next came Maria's turn. She was unsure whether both were, in fact, trying to set her up, or make her feel uncomfortable, but as she looked at them, all she saw were encouraging smiles. As she thought further about it, she recognised it as their way of including her.

Des wanted to involve her just as much as Marnie, and she felt the same. So why not? From that moment, she relaxed, and as she stood before the camera, felt incredibly comfortable as her body contorted into the shapes in which she had so often seen Marnie. Her only problem was her bikini top, which, as Des had thought when she first revealed it, had some difficulty containing her ample bosom.

All three laughed as she kept hastily adjusting herself, until Des finally stopped her and said:

'Look -- it's not a rare problem -- just try to stretch a little less in some of the poses and make sure you're comfortable. Relax. I don't want to see you all tense -- I want to remember you having fun'.

Embarrassment was not the problem, of course, as she had no qualms about being topless with either of them -- it was simply her concern about ruining the shot by looking down or turning a sexy pose into something that was just plain comical. Therefore, she stopped trying to copy Marnie and was simply herself, wearing the clothing she felt comfortable in, in ways in which she felt comfortable. Just as she was starting to enjoy herself, Des called a halt.

'OK -- both together'.

Marnie moved over to Maria, and together they continued to pose -- smiling, laughing, embracing -- exactly what Des wanted -- two close friends sharing their closeness.

All of a sudden, there was a mood change. All Des had noticed was that Marnie had stopped looking at the camera. No problem there -- it was often a useful technique.

It started with a tickle. Marnie tickling Maria just below the ribs. She squirmed and squealed her delight and disapproval and immediately returned the tickle. It was the kind of game they had probably played in the past, maybe as teenagers on sleepovers, and despite the shrieks of admonishment and idle name calling, neither was truly bothered -- they enjoyed it -- and so did Des, finding it wonderful photographic material, and more than a little erotic.

Then the inevitable happened. One of Maria's tits fell out. Through her giggling, Des could her pleading with Marnie to stop. She didn't. Maria went for the only option left to her -- while Marnie tickled her, she undid her top.

Marnie sprang back, eyes wide, breath heavy from exertion, hands folded across her body to keep the top in place as shoulder straps fell to her elbows and the straps from behind fell to her sides. Maria was also giggling, staring directly into Marnie's eyes, hands on her hips, not bothering to hide the escaped boob.

Marnie looked at Des, a wild look which he had not seen before, and then back at Maria. Des had lowered the camera, not wishing to take photographs which might upset either of them. Marnie looked at him again and raised her eyebrows -- her meaning clear -- 'keep shooting'.

He raised the camera once again, and as he did so, Marnie turned to face him, and pulled both hands away, along with her top, which she flung aside (providing him with a wonderful 'action' shot. She turned to Maria, grappling with her again, both apparently getting a second wind and ready to recommence their 'play-fight'.

This time, Marnie had just one aim, which she achieved with ease -- pulling the string to undo the bow holding Maria's top in place. No pause for effect this time. Maria lost her top easily and the tickling continued, Des feeling the tumescence in his groin growing as the topless girls giggled and rolled on the sand, stopping to get back to their feet, then grappling again.

With a movement so swift that Des missed it completely (although his camera later showed it with total clarity), Marnie unfastened the bow at the side of Maria's bikini briefs. As they continued to struggle, Maria slowly lost her final item of clothing, leaving her totally naked. Not something she was going to take lightly.

She grabbed Marnie's briefs and attempted to pull, as Marnie struggled to retain her only remaining item of clothing. It was only a matter of time. As Marnie crawled away, Maria kept her hold and Marnie was as naked as she was. It was the signal for a truce. Both standing, panting as Des continued to shoot photo after photo.

1...345678