First Meeting - From Webcam to Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marnie smiled and a flicker of apprehension crossed her eyes. Des wondered which way she was going to go. He, of course, had no problem with taking his top off, and Marnie seemed to come to a sudden decision. She undid the top of the sarong, to reveal a very staid one-piece swimming costume.

All of a sudden, Des's mind did a quick flip back to some of the first pictures he had ever seen of her - stripping from a blue bikini, and suddenly the erotic bond between them was forged even more strongly. Maria looked on, then leaned to Des and mumbled, in a stage whisper:

'She has a rare talent - she knows exactly what you're thinking.'

Des knew she was right, and as he looked, Marnie flushed and a shy smile crossed her lips. She did not avoid his eye though, welcoming his thought, and glad that, while he still had those pictures in his mind, he did not openly leer at her now, enclosed in the single sheath of material.

They whiled away a pleasant, albeit brief time on the beach, chatting and relaxing. Des feigned interest in the ball gowns they had acquired, while openly admitting that he had absolutely no idea what Maria's short, sequinned dress with a long sheer skirt would actually look like - however, words like 'sheer' and 'sheath dress' always appealed - and the colour, apparently described as 'nude' appealed even more - though he rather feared for his reputation if it was anything like the picture he had in his head.

Marnie's choice, likewise, left him bemused - apparently it was named 'Angel Forever' - they laughed at the name, though Des said it seemed appropriate. Apparently, it was in silver, with embroidery, and had a high neckline. Although it sounded less revealing than Maria's choice (and, as Des thought, the words used by designers meant very little in real terms), the shape was also described as 'sheath'.

All of their enthusiasm, however, was lost on Des. Until he saw the outfits, he would have no idea what to expect. He also had to admit to feeling very apprehensive about the forthcoming evening. He disliked these events anyway, and it was quite a risk to turn up with not one, but two beautiful girls on his arm.

The event was due to start at 8.30, so by quarter to six, they were heading back to the flat. They didn't need to leave until 8.15 - he wanted his arrival to be seen by plenty of people, so to arrive on the dot was unnecessary - any time between 8.45 and 9.15 would be good enough, so they had almost 3 hours - that should be enough.

On their return to the flat, the slow pace of the day suddenly changed. It was agreed that Marnie should shower first, as she would probably be the longest on preparation. Maria would follow her, and finally Des, who would probably be ready within half an hour.

Thus planned, the two girls started to prepare. While Marnie showered, Des settled down in front of the TV, catching up on news and sports, and Maria busied herself in the bedroom, presumably laying out gowns etc.

Des saw little of them, but heard the muffled tones of their conversations, ranging from clearly focused discussions on their appearance, to giggling and laughter at some unknown joke, and on to urgent low whispering, which had all the features of plotting.

Maria showered and disappeared back into the bedroom, leaving Des time to hop in and have a quick scrub down and hair wash.

At 7.45, Des dragged himself away from the European Champions League football match. Standing at the bedroom door, he raised his voice: 'I'm going to change now - we want to leave in about half an hour or so.'

'OK', came the reply.

For the event, he had bought an Armani dinner suit, which he had ensured was correctly fitted and looked incredibly stylish. As he stood , admiring himself in the mirror, he did as so many men do, and imagined himself as a James Bond type character - suave, chic - the ultimate babe magnet! He smiled at the absurdity of his thought, but couldn't resist picking up his tumbler of water and posing, raising a glass to himself.

At that moment, he heard a raised voice from the bedroom: 'Ready?'

'Well - I'm still naked, but I'm as ready as I ever will be'.

The door handle turned slowly before opening fully, allowing Maria to enter the room. She was stunning. Her gown was superbly fitted, and glistened with sequins and crystals. It was one of those gravity defying creations with no shoulder straps - a miracle Des had often pondered - and was cut low to the back.

At her upper thigh, the opaque material suddenly stopped, giving way to a translucent veil, still sparkling, which covered her legs to the floor, except when the split, up to her thigh, exposed a glorious, stockinged leg.

It was sexy, but still covered the essentials, and the occasional flash of leg was more alluring than any mini skirt he had ever seen. Her make up and radiant hair added to the effect - a proud, sexy young woman who knew her own charms, and would share them with whoever she chose - but whoever it was, she knew, was receiving a special gift - not something that was shared with many.

'Seen enough?' she asked. 'I chose this in about ten minutes. Are you ready for the dress which took three hours before it got the expert's approval?'.

Des nodded - he was beyond speech. Maria shimmered to the door and opened it. There was a pause, and then Marnie glided out. Unlike Maria, who really wouldn't have cared what he thought - she liked it, and that was that - Marnie looked him straight in the eye - and he held that gaze before sliding down to the magnificent dress which she had chosen.

Marnie's dress was entirely different - a full length sheath of heavily embroidered material. Her arms were bear, and the neckline high - as modest as was really possible. The back was also high - leading Des to conjecture as to what might lie beneath. Unlike Maria, whose dress made underwear an unlikely option, Marnie could be wearing anything, and Des found this infinitely sexier - not that he believed he would get to learn what was underneath, but because it left room for his rampant imagination to run wild.

The gown reached right to the floor, and this time, the underskirt ran to the ankle, and was covered by the sheer, embroidered overskirt. The shimmering gold in designs reminiscent of William Morris, gave the entire outfit a rich, sumptuous look, and the cling of the dress offered a certainty that what lay beneath was stunning, but did not invite leers.

This was a lady who rarely shared her favours - she wanted to be left alone, except by those few who were allowed intimacy. Other than her exposed arms (covered to the elbow by gloves), only her face and hair were exposed - her hair tumbling in ringlets around her face, flickering gold highlights as she moved her head to the side. She looked like ..

"'Angel Forever', it's called", interjected Maria - 'Angel ... like fuck!'.

The spell was broken - they all laughed - but perhaps Maria was right - if there were such things as angels, thought Des, this is what they would look like.

'OK, let's get going', said Des - he offered his left arm to Maria and hhis right to Marnie, and the three swept out arm in arm - and I anyone was watching, they might be forgiven for thinking that they were in Hollywood - not a remote corner of South Wales.

Having parked, the ladies checked their faces in tiny compact mirrors, fussed a little, checked each other for any imperfections and alighted from the car, smoothing their dresses and attracting immediate glances from those nearby. It was going to be that sort of evening.

As they approached the hall, there were a number of rather stuffy academics standing on the steps. Some were known to Des, and he knew they disapproved of him and his point blank refusal to simply comply with the establishment.

He knew that this night would simply further their prejudices, but simply didn't care. As they mounted the steps, he nodded to some of them, allowing himself an amused grin as their curt nods changed to open gawping as they took in his harem (which is precisely how they would later report it as envy replaced lechery).

At the top of the steps, they strolled into a long, narrow corridor, from which three doors opened on to the main ballroom. This was a high, richly decorated area, featuring extensive gold and burgundy. The main purpose of this was firstly to allow coats to be deposited -- not an issue on a warm evening like this -- and to allow guests to stay in the warm when showing invites at the main doors.

There was also a bar, available for those who wanted to sit in peace and quiet away from the main event (probably with newly acquired lovers), and to cater for those wishing to pop outside for a smoke. This held no appeal, so Des, Marnie and Maria headed directly for the ballroom.

The room was spectacular -- an enormous chandelier hanging from the ceiling, with wall lighting all around. The light reflecting off the glass droplets started a glistening and twinkling on the two dresses, as light flashed in all directions. The immediate effect was to draw attention -- not that anything extra was needed.

All eyes were on Marnie and Maria as they entered -- Des didn't care -- happy to take a back seat to the two ladies. The men gazed on, admiring the elegant movement as Marnie entered -- ever the model -- head held up and barely moving -- as if she were on a conveyor belt, gliding across the floor, the light shimmering on her dress, her hips swaying idly -- it was almost as if she could stop and strike a pose at any moment. Add to this the silken skin of her arms and unblemished perfection of her face, and she was, in herself, almost hypnotic.

The main problem for most was trying to look at both at the same time. Maria was different -- the long floating veil around her legs swaying as she walked, leading many to wonder if it was, indeed, transparent if held out flat rather than in large, draped pleats -- and just occasionally, they were rewarded with a glimpse of flesh as her lower leg appeared through the slit -- again, many wondered if that slit was only to knee height or further.

Her gait was so different, fluid and relaxed, allowing her to swing her arms a little and sway her hips a lot -- it also made sure that her breasts bounced gently, and gave every man present the hope that a wardrobe malfunction might occur at any time -- as such, these became a major focus for all present.

Des allowed himself a smug smile -- he had seen them in all their glory, and he felt sure that as eyes flickered to him (for no reason other than to see who was accompanying these two visions of perfection), he knew that his look gave away his secret.

As well as the male eyes following them, so did female eyes -- many jealous -- wishing they could receive the sort of attention being lavished on these two; some thinking to days gone by when they might have had a similar effect; some wondering if their men would be thinking of these two the next time they fucked; all of them thinking about their own sexuality, and considering that bisexuality might just have something to recommend it!

They made their way to a table around the edges of the dance floor and sat down. Maria's eyes darted around the room, taking in everything -- the men in their evening suits -- so dull and uniform -- as if one suit had been simply been cut to differing sizes -- and the women in their ball gowns -- many looking old and well worn, as was always likely at these events -- most academics were not exactly young! For the most part, velvet seemed to be the choice -- dark and heavy, in rich blues, burgundies and emerald greens -- and more black than seemed reasonable.

In contrast to Maria's darting eyes, Marnie took in the scene more benignly. She gazed at the room, focusing on no-one, her head turning slowly until it returned to Des, at which point she looked up at him and met his eyes.

'Drinks', said Des. 'What do you fancy?'.

'White wine for me', said Maria. 'White wine and soda, please', breathed Marnie. He had barely heard her speak up to now, but was determined not to make a big deal of it. He smiled at her, acknowledging that this was another little sign of trust, and turned to visit the bar.

The plan for the evening was simple -- drink and dance. Des didn't drink and avoided dancing whenever he could -- indeed, given the choice, he would never have visited an event like this. However, he could see the two ladies were set for a great evening, so that's what he wanted to give them -- no moans about the awful music, the showing off of the couples who had made ballroom dancing an alternative to sex in their lives, not even about what a waste of money the whole event was -- just let them enjoy in their own way.

Later, a band would play and the lights would turn to the dance floor -- now, however, they were in the full glow of the chandelier. This meant plenty of eyes on them, and as he returned with drinks, he noticed that the chair of the conference had decided to introduce himself to Marnie and Maria. He was full of smiles and more animated than Des had ever seen him. As he talked, one of his colleagues, a younger academic came to join him, and the two of them proceeded to talk in an over-animated, almost flirtatious manner.

The ladies nodded politely and smiled in the right place, while apparently humouring them, and in due course, the more senior of the two men was joined by his wife, who clearly made the point that he had been too long with these two non-academic guests, and he had other responsibilities as the host. They walked away, in the direction of Des, and as they walked past him, he couldn't resist interrupting their intense discussion -- ''Brian -- you've done a lovely job here -- well done.'

He looked away from his wife: 'Oh ..yes ..Des ..thanks'.

'I see you met my two guests -- sorry I had to have the extra ticket, but they do everything together -- I had no choice'.

Brian looked up, seeing if Des was inferring what he was implying. Des's steady gaze and the grin that played around his lips might well have confirmed his initial thought.

Des glanced across to Brian's frumpy wife in the gown she had worn to half a dozen events so far this year in pursuit of her husband's career -- but in that moment, she would have given every title that his academic arse-licking had achieved to be one of those two beautiful girls -- and both she and her husband knew that one click of Des's fingers and she would have swapped places or joined their group at a moment's notice.

The fleeting moment passed and all her inhibitions and social conditioning returned.

'Brian, come on, we have more important things to do'. She hustled him away, laying down the law at every step in a fury of indignation and a jealousy to which she could never admit.

Des turned back to the table, seeing that Brian's younger colleague was still there, talking animatedly to Maria about the joys and pitfalls of academic life, while she nodded politely and smiled in the right places, making it difficult to know if she was welcoming the attention or not. Marnie, meanwhile, looked across at Des, her eyes now begging him to return before she was similarly distracted. He headed over to her.

The evening passed as might have been expected. The three of them rarely had time to talk, as people came over to chat with Des and try to score academic points, about which he couldn't care less.

Maria was frequently asked to dance, and generally accepted the invitations, twirling around the floor, making the lace tier of her dress glitter in the light as it swirled and shimmered, occasionally revealing her leg above the knee as she moved with grace and elegance. On more than one occasion, the lecture room lotharios must have felt they had a chance of more than a dance, but each time they made a move, Maria smiled and rebuffed them in a manner calculated to ensure compliance without offence.

Marnie received many invitations to dance, but refused with a casual shake of the head, even though Des told her she should go if she wanted to. She seemed happy to sit with him and listen to the pointless tittle tattle of academics. Each time he tried to engage her in conversation, some new distraction cropped up, and Des felt she must have been having an utterly miserable evening, though she gave no sign of it whatsoever.

Just after midnight, Maria came over after yet another dance.

'I'm tired and sick to death of being hit on. Can we go yet?'

'Of course', said Des, standing up and taking Marnie's arm as she stood, 'I thought you were enjoying the attention.'

'I was', smiled Maria, 'but it gets boring after a while, especially as they get more drunk and more pushy. I want to get back to the flat and get to bed. I need sleep'.

They all stood up, and made their way to the doors, followed by many envious eyes.

'Oh, Maria, leaving so soon?'. Des turned to see one of Maria's many dance partners. 'We're going on to a club -- something a bit more lively - how about it? I'll sort out a taxi to get you back.' He looked at Des almost challengingly.

'No thanks', said Maria, 'I've had enough for one night'.

However, he wasn't about to take no for an answer.

'Come on, it'll be fun, maybe a party after.'

He grabbed Maria's arm. Des looked on with interest, not wishing to upset Maria by implying that she couldn't take care of herself, but ready to intercede if necessary.

As her hopeful suitor held her arm, Maria turned to him, smiling -- the sort of smile a spider might give before eating a fly. She placed a hand on his waist and moved her face in close to his. Getting close to his ear, she whispered, that grin still playing around her lips.

He smiled too, a dark, lascivious smile. Just as she pulled away, she brought her knee up sharply and squarely into his balls. As he collapsed to the floor, she turned, still smiling sweetly and said, 'Let's go!'

They walked to the car, giggling, and sat comfortably, giving full reign to their laughter.

'So what did you say to him?' -- Des had to know.

'Oh -- I told him if I went with him, I would fuck him till his brain exploded and his cock would be fit for nothing for a week. Then I asked if that was what he wanted. Obviously, he said yes, so I kneed him in the balls -- and then his brain exploded, and he'll be fit for nothing for at least a week.'

The three of us were helpless with laughter ('Oh shit, I've weed myself', said Maria at one point), and we drove merrily away before any of the stuffier individuals could give chase moaning about assault and behaviour unbecoming a lady.

During the drive, the mirth gradually subsided, and a new atmosphere overcame them. They all knew that getting back to the flat was not a simple matter of going to bed and sleeping. The evening was far from over.

Des didn't dare to hope -- whatever happened was entirely in the hands of the two girls -- as they had been ever since they arrived.

Checking his mirror, he saw Maria resting her head on Marnie's shoulder. Clearly, she was tired, but the real question was what that meant. Des hardly dared to think that Marnie, who so far had been restrained, almost inhibited or shy, would suddenly go wild, but the chance to spend some time alone with her would be wonderful. He imagined himself cuddling up to her on the sofa, maybe a kiss before he went to bed with a raging hard on. Yet Maria had hinted at so much more, and she knew Marnie so much better. All he could do was to play it by ear.

As they got back, Maria started from her doze, sitting up bleary eyed and rather vacant. They made their way into the flat, and despite Des's suggestion of coffee, Maria was happy with just a glass of water to take to bed. Having made use of the bathroom, she and Marnie went to the bedroom. Des thought for a moment, wondering if this was, indeed, the end of the evening, and got himself a glass of fruit juice from the fridge, before sitting down and putting the CD player on quietly in the background.

123456...8