First Meeting Pt. 02 - Losing Inhibitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marnie sat on the side of the tub, legs spread, and allowed Maria to lather her, stroking her inner thighs, teasing, moving from feet to groin and back again, using her thumbs to manipulate the tendons in her groin, until Marnie almost begged her to caress her sex. And finally, Maria did, stroking, gently parting her lips to rub the hard little button beneath.

Having washed her entire body, Maria repeated her motions with her tongue, licking, then sucking nipples, kissing her full on the mouth, and having those kisses returned willingly and gratefully. Then her back. Again, kissing along her spine, running her tongue down the cleft of her buttocks to the nape of her neck, and spreading her cheeks to tenderly kiss the dark hole, which Marnie had only today learned could be a source of pleasure.

Next, it was on to the front again. This time, Maria was less patient, only teasing briefly, before hungrily kissing, licking and sucking as Marnie achieved yet another orgasm.

The roles reversed, and now Marnie was required to demonstrate her learning. She was clearly a very capable student, and her ministrations with hands, fingers and tongue were deft, tender and utterly exciting. Maria reached her climax with a great cry, grabbing Marnie's head and forcing it between her thighs as she shuddered and gasped, enjoying the after-shocks for some time after her initial peak.

The two friends, who until a few days ago had never considered one another as sexual beings now kissed long and deep, tasting one another's juices.

It remained only to shower, and all agreed that photography of this was really unnecessary. Together, their bodies entwined, the washed one another, all being thoroughly cleansed, and although Des became hard, and both girls enjoyed stroking and sucking him, he did not achieve another orgasm -- still drained from his previous exertions, and preferring to hold back for whatever the rest of the day might hold.

On their return to their lodging, they ate heartily, before retiring early to rest in preparation for the following day. It seemed Des had only been asleep for a few minutes before he felt Marnie crawl into the bed beside him.

This time, they made love. Their kisses were gentle, they moved up and down one another's body, kissing, licking, sucking and stroking. Finally, Des entered her, and they made love to a slow, smooth rhythm, climaxing simultaneously.

Before sleeping, Des decided to engage Marnie in conversation.

'Are you ok?'

She nodded.

'I think we both had new experiences today. You more than me. How do you feel about it?'

'Mmmm,' she murmured non-comitally.

'I found that I was surprised to enjoy things which I would never have tried otherwise.' He continued to probe.

'Yes,' she whispered, 'I liked some things too.'

'Which were your favourites?'

She giggled. 'I'm embarrassed.'

'OK,' he continued, 'I always thought I would dislike being penetrated. As it was, I got quite turned on. I wouldn't want to do it regularly, but it won't hold any fears in the future.'

She giggled again nestled closer to him. 'Yes, I was surprised I didn't mind that too much. I got very turned on by the toys and... well... I loved dominating you.'

He laughed and raised himself on one elbow. 'You need some kinky leather gear -- but no whips!'

She reached up and flipped him on his back, straddling him.

'Dddd...id y..y...y..ou enj..jj...j..oy it?'

'Maybe. Why? Wanna try it again?'

'Maybe.' This time she spoke clearly and aloud, with no stammer.

Des looked at her to see if she realised that she had spoken aloud, and the second time, had not stammered. She seemed not to have noticed.

'I think it may work,' he stated.

'What? Oh!' she suddenly realised the significance of what had happened.

Leaning forward, she kissed him, her breasts flattening on his chest as he felt himself becoming hard again. Once more, they made love. This time she was not passive, nor acting a role, but in charge, riding him, her breasts gyrating as she bounced, until she chose to turn and offer a clear view of her perfect ass and his cock plunging deep inside her. Again, their orgasms were simultaneous -- and this time, it was she who was in control.

Swinging times

The following day was one of rest. Maria and Marnie took off to do some clothes shopping, while Des downloaded the images from their cameras.

As he reviewed them, it was a major feat to stop himself from masturbating. He checked the images from all three cameras, then set about developing slide shows for each set. They could watch them later, he decided, before setting out for the swinger club.

Maria and Marnie were out most of the day, enjoying the designer shops, and remembering what it was that made them such good friends.

They returned late in the afternoon, loaded with bags, and, as Maria put it, 'ready to put on a fashion show'.

Maria was not joking either. In the limited space of the caravan, they pulled across the curtain and started to change. Des, meanwhile, reached for a camera. If they wanted to pose, someone really ought to record it.

One at a time, they appeared. At first wearing typical street clothes -- jeans and tops, skirts and dresses. Each time, they pulled back the curtain and posed -- Marnie superbly, every inch the model, and Maria in her relaxed, fun loving style, giggling, pushing out a hip, bending to give him a good view of her backside, or leaning forward to show how the item gaped, revealing her bra.

Then they stopped and Maria popped her head round the curtain.

'That was casual wear, now a couple of more formal items.'

First Marnie appeared, wearing a long turquoise gown. It clung superbly to her figure, enhancing every curve. The neckline plunged below her breasts, and the back was cut away almost to her buttocks. She shifted, allowing a leg to appear through a slit almost to her thigh.

Next came Maria. Her choice was a halter neck gown -- sexy beyond belief. The lower section consisted of strips of red fabric, each swaying with her movements, revealing her legs and stopping just below her panties. She lifted her arm and leaned forward, exposing the side of her breast, tantalizingly covering her nipple, but offering any man the suspicion that if he was in just the right position, or if she moved just a little more, her entire breast would be revealed.

All the time, Des clicked happily with the camera, loving their private show, solely for him.

Again, both disappeared, and Des wondered if the show was over.

'Are those your dresses for tonight?' he called.

Maria's head popped out again.

'Oh no. We're saving those for later. They're very sexy indeed.'

Des wondered what they had in mind, and smiled to himself.

Maria disappeared again, then once more popped her head round the curtain.

'Would you like to see the lingerie?'

He laughed. 'What do you think?'

Maria laughed and disappeared again.

The next time the curtain was pulled back, she was wearing matching silk bra and panties, along with stockings and suspenders. She looked stunning as she posed, turning to reveal her gorgeous ass, covered by a thin layer of fabric.

Next came Marnie. She wore emerald green, this time translucent, offering a hazy glimpse of nipple and the crack of her backside through French knickers which shimmered and swayed with each movement.

Next Maria in a purple and black basque. Clips were attached to hold up her black fishnet stockings, and she wore the briefest thong, barely concealing the treasure beneath.

Then Marnie again. A red and black waspie cinching her waist, red and black bra -- this time with holes through which her nipples protruded and again a thong. As she bent forward, the thong virtually disappeared, almost, tantalizingly exposing her lips.

In conclusion, both appeared from behind the curtain and took a bow as Des applauded and whistled.

He checked his watch.

'Much as I would love to continue, we need to be heading off in a little while. We need to eat, we need to shower and get changed -- and I want us to watch the little slide show I've put together -- just to get us in the mood.'

They set to and prepared themselves a meal, as none had eaten properly during the day. They ate Des's hastily prepared spaghetti Bolognese and devoured the cakes, which Marnie and Maria had picked up during their shopping trip.

Next, they settled to watch the slide show. Marnie snuggled up close to Des, and as they watched their exploits, she squeezed his hand, or turned her face into his shoulder.

What was crucial, however, was that she showed little embarrassment. Sometimes, she would speak out loud, saying: 'Oh no!' or: 'Oh my God'. Whenever she used her voice, Des and Maria would exchange a glance, recognising the significance of every word.

The overall result of watching the images was that all three became very horny. Des willed his erection to subside, while Maria commented that it would take all her willpower not to masturbate in the shower. Des suspected that she probably would.

Finally, at 7.30, the slide show finished, and all headed off to shower and prepare themselves for the evening.

Forty five minutes later, they sat at the table, Des in a suit, both girls wearing long coats, despite the warmth of the evening -- as they explained, they wanted their outfits to be a surprise.

'OK,' said Des, 'we need to run through the etiquette for the evening. First, all the obvious stuff -- courtesy and so on. No need to go through that. At this club, ladies are expected to approach men. Everyone has the right to say no, and not give reasons. It means, you two are going to have to find a couple of blokes, and I'm just going to have to hope for the best.'

Both girls laughed. They were confident that Des would be chosen without too much difficulty.

'The one thing I wanted to ask,' he continued, 'is whether or not we want to stay together. The club has private 'group' rooms, so we can all be together if you like, but if not, we can all go separately.'

Maria and Marnie looked at one another.

'We've already talked about it,' responded Maria, 'we want to stay together. A group room for us and three others is perfect. We also want to let the others know that we are together and won't be coming back. It's a one-time deal.'

Des smiled. 'Exactly what I hoped.'

He checked his watch again.

'Time to go. Ready?'

They nodded, and all three made their way to the car.

It was a short drive -- maybe 25 minutes to the club situated on the outskirts of the city. The entrance was an anonymous door, with a small lit sign, claiming 'Heaven'.

Des knocked on the door and it was opened by a suited security guard. Quickly, Des explained who they were and that they had bookings. With a curt nod, they were ushered inside. Having already paid the admission cost by card, they proceeded up a flight of stairs to check in their coats.

Finally, Des saw the outfits for the evening -- and he was stunned. Maria had chosen a long, red skirt which flowed to her feet, and an ivory coloured sleeveless top, constructed of lace flowers, cut short to expose her midriff. The top was made up of individual flower shapes, joined together, but being lacy, there were gaps, offering flashes of bare skin beneath, except for her white bra -- a surprisingly modest touch, he thought, but realised quickly that Maria's ample breasts probably needed control if she planned on dancing.

He was almost shocked by Marnie's look. She would never have worn something like this two or three days before -- yet here she was, not just wearing it, but smiling, relaxed and looking totally comfortable.

The top part of the black dress, to just below her breasts, looked like soft, thin leather. Below, her waist was drawn in by a laced corset, emphasizing both her narrow waist and her large breasts. From her hips down flowed diaphanous layers, strips of translucent black, each layered together to form an opaque covering, which split as she walked, showing the full extent of her legs, up to the thigh.

She looked like a dominatrix -- the role she had claimed to enjoy during their photoshoot, and formed a stark contrast to Maria's vision of innocence. Walking through the door with these two beauties, Des felt like a giant.

They entered a large, dimly lit hall with a bar at one end. Music was playing, and there was a dance floor, resplendent with disco lighting and a mirror ball. Several people were dancing, and the room was about half full -- sufficiently full to seem busy and lively, but empty enough to allow breathing space and present a relaxing ambience.

They approached the bar and ordered drinks, before moving to a table and sitting down. As they took in their setting, it became clear that their entrance had caused a stir. The clientele of the club was different to most night clubs, where most people would fall into the under 25 age group. Here, the range was huge. If there was an average age, it would probably be between late twenties and early forties, but there was a smattering of people outside this age group - older and younger.

What they had in common was that the ladies had all dressed to look sexy. Some with class and style, others blatantly exposing flesh. The men all wore smart/casual outfits -- some in suits, like Des, others in plain trousers and open-necked shirts.

As they sat, a man approached them. He beamed and introduced himself as the duty manager.

'Good evening,' he began, 'I like to welcome all new visitors, just to say hello and to run through one or two of our rules.'

Des introduced himself and his companions, before the manager continued.

'You know the basic rules -- the main ones are obvious -- no drugs, no means no -- and no falling out, please. Ladies approach men -- that makes things easier. If things go well, there are plenty of places to go. Group rooms through the back, couples over there on the right. We have a dungeon with full bondage set up, a medical room and hot tub. Go wherever your tastes take you. Anything you can't find, just ask.'

He made to leave, then returned.

'Almost forgot -- glory holes to the left of the toilets, if that's your thing. Have a great time, and I'll be floating around if you need me.'

With that, he left. Maria turned to Marnie and said:

'Let's dance and check out the talent.'

Left alone, Des looked around. He had always worried that people who went to swinger clubs might not be attractive, but he was delighted to see that, in most cases, he was wrong. He sat back and took a long drink, and wondered what would happen next.

As it turned out, he was not alone too long. Initially, he politely rebuffed an older lady who wanted him to join her and her husband, and a pretty but powerful looking thirty something redhead who wanted to know if he fancied the torture chamber. However, as is so often the case, it was third time lucky. A petite black woman, in her late twenties, slipped into the seat next to him.

She turned to him, her knee touching his and said:

'Hi, I'm Honey. Do you mind if I join you?'

He nodded assent and introduced himself.

She was very pretty, he realised. She had fine features, and her skin was a mocha brown, making him suspect she was of North African or middle Eastern descent. She was slim, with full breasts, and wearing skin tight leather trousers and a loose fitting blouse, which offered tantalizing flashes of her white bra as she leaned towards him.

They chatted comfortably and easily, moving closer together and enjoying touching one another as they laughed and smiled.

Occasionally he glanced across to see how Maria and Marnie were getting on. They had danced for a while, before approaching two men -- one black and one white, and were now sitting laughing with them.

Honey spotted his glances, and asked:

'I saw you arrive with those two. What's the deal?'

Des explained, introducing them as friends who had met on line and who were all into 'the scene'. He felt he should also explain their agreement to stay together.

Honey smiled. 'That's cool,' she breathed, 'I like girls too, and they look magnificent. Do you want to call them over?'

Des waved across, and soon he and honey were joined by the group. Maybe not coincidentally, Des thought, one of the men was Honey's husband. Whether it was planned or not, nobody seemed to care, and they were soon all chatting, flirting and touching with remarkable ease.

After some twenty minutes, however, one of the men detached himself from the group, and returned to inform everyone that, if they wished, a group room was available. Looks were exchanged, followed by nods, and the six of them left their table and took their drinks into a large room off a corridor at the rear of the main hall.

In the centre of the room was a vast, circular bed, covered with black satin sheets. The walls were painted a deep red, giving the room a sumptuous yet decadent feel. Along one wall was a red leather sofa, and in front of it, a dark wood coffee table. Two single easy chairs made it possible for the whole group to sit around facing each other.

Initially, they sat and talked -- just about each other and their lives, until one of the men decided to take the lead.

'I'm guessing you guys are new to this. How about an ice-breaker?'

They all agreed, and prepared for the main events of the evening.

Clearly, this was not the first time for this man, Dave, and he approached a cupboard in the corner. Opening it, he selected a box and returned to the table.

From the box, he drew a roulette wheel and a mat. The mat was divided into six sections:

1 -- 6, 7 -- 12, 13 -- 18, 19 -- 24, 25 -- 30, 31 - 36

Each player was given a token. The rules were simple. Choose your square. If the ball landed in a number on your square, lose an item of clothing. If it landed on 0, everyone took something off!

It was a quick way of getting naked, which is what they all wanted. The question which hung in the air then was: what next?

'After we're naked,' Dave clarified, 'we'll go back to our pairs if that's ok, and just let things flow.'

Des tried to work out the probability of someone losing an item of clothing each time, but soon gave up -- as it happened, things went smoothly and they all lost clothes regularly, each of them stripping to warm responses.

Honey was awesome -- the beautiful tint of her skin and her slim figure made her a wonderful contrast to Marie and Marnie. As she removed her bra, her dark nipples protruded proudly, making Des instantly hard. She was the first to expose herself, but Marnie soon followed, divesting herself of her bra to the admiration of all.

The game proceeded, all steadily stripping, but it was not until it came to the turn of Honey's husband, Melvyn, that there was a surprise. He finally came to remove his final item, and it was to cries of amazement all round. His cock was huge -- semi-hard, it appeared comfortably 10 inches in length -- maybe even 12 - and with a girth to match. He smiled modestly, and with a quick glance, Des registered Maria's gaze of wonder and expectation, as she had chosen him, and Marnie's look of horror, clearly afraid that she might be expected to take such a monster.

Honey giggled. 'Size isn't everything,' she informed them, 'but don't worry, he's gentle.'

Des was also concerned. He was expected to satisfy a woman used to being stretched to the limit.

'My god,' he muttered, 'I won't touch the sides.'

They all laughed, and Honey leaned forward, putting a hand on his arm, and said:

'Don't worry, babe, it's nice not to have to stretch every time. Plenty of other ways to please a woman.'

Des knew she was right, but couldn't help feeling rather inadequate.

'I have an idea,' said Honey, 'let's give these men a good time. I think we should blindfold them and cuff them -- and go to work.'

123456...9