First MMF Threesome Experience

Story Info
Story about my first MMF Threesome.
1.5k words
3.76
30k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys, I am Sidharth, currently staying in Goa, India.

I am a 6 foot tall guy with an average body and a thick 6-inch dick, a bit on the better side of the Indian average. Now, let me tell you a bit about my girlfriend, Kaira. She is a 23-year-old gorgeous girl with a sex bomb figure (34-28-36).

We have been together since the past 4 years and we have been living next to each other all this while. All our families are working so we would have the entire houses to ourselves and would fuck all over the place, all days.

Recently, we wanted to try out a threesome. She wanted another guy and I wanted another girl. So, we decided to do it with a guy first and then the girl.

We started looking for decent guys on dating applications and found a decent enough guy named Akash. We told him all about it being a casual one-time thing and all that he could expect was sex and that it should not be a problem.

He readily agreed to all the things and we decided to meet after 2 days at my place in the evening at around 7.

My parents were out of town and the house was entirely to us. Kaira came to my place after lunch and we watched movies and had gotten a bottle of whiskey for ourselves and we started drinking.

We were nervous about our first threesome and to comfort ourselves, we were watching threesome porn videos on the internet and touching each other.

My girlfriend has the body of an angel. She was wearing a black small skirt and a tight gray tank top that was making me hard just by looking. I pulled her towards me and grabbed her boobs and kissed her. She responded by holding my hair and moaned a bit. I then took off her clothes and we fucked once before Akash came.

We got dressed and were waiting for Akash to come while we continued drinking and watching movies and passing time.

Soon enough, the bell rang and it was Akash. He was a decent looking guy, a bit shorter in height and almost the same built as me.

My girlfriend was sitting inside the room and she came out of the room as I closed the door and welcomed him in.

I could see his excitement as soon as he met Kaira. Her pussy was still wet from all the teasing we had been doing to each other. We asked him to join us for drinks inside the room as the AC was on inside.

After a few drinks, we all started getting comfortable and he changed into boxers and a t-shirt. I was already in my shorts and my girlfriend was doing a great job teasing both of us now.

We then decided to play a drinking game. The game was called 'Kings Cup', (you guys can google it if you'd like, the app is available on the app Store as well). We filled our drinks and sat in a circle with me and Akash facing each other and Kaira on our side.

The game basically allows you to make rules everyone has to follow before drinking a sip from your glass, etc.

Dare 1 - Kaira dared that whoever drinks now, has to lick any body part of any other player.

My turn came, I leaned forward and pulled her top down and licked her nipple. Akash made her spread her legs and licked her inner thigh.

Then came her turn, she came towards me and kissed my lips and turned towards Akasha. She pulled his boxer down and took his entire dick in her mouth and came back to her place laughing.

His dick was probably a cm longer than mine but not as thick. I asked my girlfriend if she liked Akash's dick. She smiled and just nodded.

Dare 2 - I dared that now whoever drinks, has to lick some ass and for Kaira, she had to lick the dicks.

I and Akash put her in doggy style and spanked her in our respective turns and ate my girlfriend's ass while she moaned and kissed the other guy. Kaira couldn't take this teasing anymore and wanted to get fucked right then.

Akash wanted to use the washroom, so he went. As soon as he left, I and Kaira started kissing like crazy.

Kaira immediately took my dick out and took it in her mouth. My girlfriend was a pro. She held the dick, licked the head in circles, spat all over the dick and put in deep inside her mouth. She started licking my balls and sucking them while stroking my dick simultaneous.

We wanted Akash to walk in on us and see this. Akash entered the room with Kaira's round ass facing him, inviting him as her skirt was completely lifted.

Akash immediately grabbed my girlfriend's ass and started licking her ass and pussy from behind. Kaira was moaning and taking my entire dick in her mouth. I held her hair and pulled her face up.

Me - You like that, baby?

Kaira - Yes baby, give it all to me today.

Then we cleared the entire bed and lay down on the bed naked. Kaira sat on the bed between us with her hand on our thighs, rubbing them up and down just looking at our dicks which were getting harder and harder every second.

My girlfriend held both our dicks and started sucking them alternatively. She was taking them in, spitting on them, rubbing the heads with her thumbs slowly and was looking just amazing.

We both got up and stripped her down completely. Now all of us were naked and hot. My girlfriend was looking so sexy like that, with her nipples hard, pussy soaking wet and a little saliva on her lips.

Akash was kissing her while I was touching her body. I immediately bent her over in doggy style and started rubbing my dick on her clit while she was sucking Akash's dick passionately and was drooling all over it with loud slurping sounds. It was turning me on very much. I spanked her ass and put my dick inside her.

I don't use a condom with her as she was on the birth control pill and it was safe for me to cum inside her without any risks. However, we wanted Akash to use a condom as we didn't want to risk getting STDs from strangers.

I continued fucking my girlfriend hard and she continued stroking Akash, sucking him, licking his balls and the areas underneath. The room was filled with loud moans and sex noises.

I was fucking Kaira like a bull and was so rough on her. I had smoked some Marry J which made sure my erection not go down any soon.

We now changed positions, she lay flat on her back as Akash got on top of her in missionary position. I lay next to her, kissing her as she was stroking my dick.

She was moaning loudly as Akash fucked her pussy with his hard dick. While kissing me, she said, "Sid, give me your dick". I moved up and pushed my dick down her throat. She gagged and started sucking my dick like never before.

After some time in this position, Akash lay flat on the bed. Kaira got on top. I stood in front and she continued playing with my dick, sucking it hard and wild. I bent down and spanked her ass as it jumped over his cock. She was twerking on his cock while I pressed it deeper.

That was it, Akash came. Kaira slowly pulled the dick out and made sure the condom didn't break.

Akash was now lying flat and my girlfriend came to me. We started kissing and I started pressing and sucking her boobs and rubbing her clit.

Akash started playing with Kaira's ass. I lifted her up and held her by her legs and inserted my dick inside her pussy. I was standing and fucking her by lifting her up. I then threw her on the bed and got on top of her. She was moaning loudly and the room was filled with only the sounds of her moans.

She aligned herself so her face could be near Akash's dick. His semi-hard dick was dripping cum, Kaira cleaned it up and I started fucking her. I fucked her nice and hard deep inside her pussy while she rolled her tongue over Akash's cock.

My girlfriend then came with a huge jerk and had a big shivering orgasm. I came at the same time as her.

We all were then lying like that on the bed for 5-10 minutes after which we got up, cleaned ourselves, got dressed and ready.

We thanked Akash and that was the end of it. It was an amazing experience.

I and my girlfriend are now in an open relationship as we have moved away from each other.

Also, please do tell me how you liked this experience of mine. Cheers guys! :)