Friday Night Massage

Story Info
Answering an ad leads to an incredible threesome.
2k words
4.25
28.4k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered an ad online from a couple looking for a man. The ad specifically requested someone with massage experience and equipment. In this case, the equipment was both a table and a cock larger than 8"! Once I replied he wasted no time arranging to meet with me in person before deciding if I would be introduced to his wife. Normally I would exchange some pictures and take a phone call before deciding if I was the right fit.

We met at a bar and had a very lengthy talk and I found him to be a very pleasant guy and he explained what she expected. I had been with cuckolds before and he seemed like one of the nicer ones I had met. Make no mistake, he is very possessive of his lady and he makes sure that he finds someone who will meet her standards as well as his.

We decided we would meet the next Friday evening at their home which was not that far from where we are currently sitting. He went on to explain the rules that must be followed. This is a role play for them and I must abide by some specific duties and requirements. First, I must park around the block, so the neighbors do not associate my car with their house. I should arrive with two bottles of Milagro Tequila and be freshly shaved above the neck and below the waist! He went on to explain his wife is an extremely high paid executive and with all the trappings that go with that position. These massages are her way of winding down from a stressful week.

It was Friday and I arrived on time with two bottles and no hair where it was requested. He met me at the door naked and asked me to come in. He took the bottles and told me he had just come from the spa. He said he would get some shot glasses and that I should take off all my clothes to join them in the spa. While he was in the kitchen, I set up my table and some pillows with several oils and lotions. We headed outside to the pool area and there she was.

From my vantage point I could only see her upper half and that was quite incredible! Long blonde hair wearing sunglasses and some very impressive breasts bobbing in and out of the water.

"Jen, this is Daniel," He yelled over the bubbles.

"Oh, hi there," She smiled. She stood up to take my hand and shake it but based on her head she was looking directly at my cock!

"Come sit here next to me," She added.

Her husband was pouring the shots and handed one to each of us as we were all now sitting in the spa.

"To new friends," He said. Once we all had our shot, he immediately filled them up.

Her and I exchanged small talk about work and interests and vacations, and she kept grabbing her neck from turning to hold our conversation. We had a few more shots of tequila and I offered to rub her neck and suggested she get in front of me so we could continue talking without turning sideways. That was the icebreaker for her because after I started rubbing her neck, she immediately grabbed my cock!

She stopped talking to me and started talking to her husband who was across from her about work and friends and normal stuff. During this conversation after so many shots my cock was rock hard, and she would tell him what she was doing under the water and that she really liked how big I was growing!

He looked enormously proud that he had done well, and she was pleased. She mentioned that it was getting too hot in the spa and that we should go in the house. She stood up and I got out first to assist her in getting out. We both dried her off taking our time and kissing each part when complete.

I could see her entire body now and she was in fine form and just the right number of curves! Her breasts were full and heavy with little sag to them. The nipples were long and pointed in the evening air. It was time for another shot, so he went to get the other bottle. While he was out of the room she dropped to her knees and put my cock in her mouth.

"Your cock is so perfect," She mused. She continued until she heard him coming back and jumped up on the table.

He explained we would each take a side and starting at opposite ends there should always be someone at her head while also at her feet. He added that she likes to fondle while getting massaged and that she will initiate this activity and not us! I started at her feet and gave her a full foot massage which got her commenting on how good it felt. I went up her calf gently because some ladies get cramps from wearing heels all day!

As I worked on her thigh, I made special attempts to brush her pussy lips while I rubbed her muscles. I could see her lips were already glistening with her anticipation of what was to come. Worked on her ass muscles which were very taught and very spankable. I finished with her lower and upper back and switched to facing her so I could get her shoulder and neck muscles loose.

As she had done with her husband once close to her head, she grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. Once it was nice and hard, she flipped over so we could do the front. We did not bother going up and down this time she summoned him back to her side and we were instructed to play with her pussy and tits while she stroked us! We alternated with one working on her tits and the other playing with her pussy. We had her so close so many times she was just twisting and turning on the table covered in oil.

Her husband said it was time for more tequila and left to get the bottle. She jumped up off the table and grabbed my hand and led me to the couch.

"OMG! Sit there, I am gonna ride that monster!" She yelled. I figured she was not talking to me at this point.

Between the oil and the wetness, she did not need to prepare she just dropped on my cock in one swoop.

"Gawd Yes! I am so full," She yelled. Again, not talking to me.

Her husband finally arrived and put the drinks down and watched his wife riding my cock. I played with her tits as they bounced in my face and pulled on the nipple that was not in my mouth. He was directly behind her now and I could not see but I imagine he put his finger in her ass and that was it for her!

"Baby, oh yes! Baby!" She screamed. Her orgasm lasted a long time.

She ground her pussy on me and moaned repeatedly and finally stopped moving before collapsing on the couch. Her husband and I took a shot while she recovered. He suggested that he and I go back in the spa while she showers, and we can join up with her after. He said he was incredibly happy that she is taken with me and she had never fucked the guy right after the massage! He said that we would be going into the bedroom where she will put on some sexy lingerie and fuck us both dry!

About 15 minutes later she emerged in a black garter belt with stockings and a black push up bra that leaves her tits fully exposed. She did the international sign of get your ass in here finger pull. She was on the bed smiling and patting the area next to her for me to lay down. She was dry and smooth and smelled so good. Her husband got on her other side and we took turns kissing her and playing with her tits and pussy. She said she wanted to give her husband her pussy first since I had already been there.

She got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth as he began to pound her pussy! She licked every inch of my cock and then tried to get me in her throat, but it was too much. Her husband came after only 5 minutes which is understandable with all that had happened.

"He is happy, now how do you want it?" She asked.

My favorite position is doggy so I can dictate the speed and depth without gravity getting in the way! But I was going to give her the time of her life because that is the only way to get invited back!

"Lay on your back," I instructed. I moved between her legs looking like I was going to enter her from a sitting position. I leaned down and started playing with her beautiful tits until the nipples became erect. I took each one into my mouth and lovingly licked them up and down keeping them hard. She just looked at me and smiled. I moved down her body with licks and kisses until her pussy was in my face. I gave her a few licks.

"Please make me cum again!" She pleaded.

I stuck two fingers in her and began my assault on her lips and g-spot. I would occasionally hit her clit but not long enough to get her too sensitive. I teased and I teased and then she was ready.

"Right there, so close!" She begged. One hand on my head and the other pulling on her nipple. Her husband was holding her legs up and open which gave me better access to her ass!

I went after her clit like a man possessed and just before she started jerking, I shoved my finger in her ass!

"Yessssss!, Yesssssss!," She yelled.

I held on as she came gyrating all around twisting pushing her pussy into my face and rubbing all her juices everywhere! Without another word she jumped up and flipped over and looked back at me.

"I want you to cum now!" She demanded. She adjusted her ass to line up with my cock and waited for me to shove it in!

"Give me that big fat cock!" She added. She motioned to her husband to get in front of her so she could suck him off.

I slid in easily with all the wetness we both had supplied. I was so nervous before on the couch not wanting to cum too soon and ruin anything for her. But now I had held off so long I was not going to last awfully long in this sopping wet pussy! I gave her long deep strokes and picked up the pace as the goosebumps showed up on my neck. Just then I heard her husband grunting and twisting his face as she swallowed his cum. After 10 minutes of stuffing her she pushed back into me faster indicating she wanted me to speed up.

"Put your finger in my ass, I can cum again!" She cried.

No sooner than I put my thumb in and stroked her did she cry out.

"I want your cum!" She screamed. Going into another orgasm

"Oh shit! aaaaahhhhhhh!!" I yelled.

I shook at my core and held on to her hips pumping and pumping into her until I was so shaky, I fell backwards and plopped out of her pussy! She fell forward on her husband and just kept breathing hard and mumbling with her head in his lap.

I caught my breath and looked at these nice people who had let me be part of their sexual adventures with admiration. They were whispering to each other and then the husband spoke.

"Next time, would you be able to spend the night?" He asked.