First Mother then Daughter Pt. 05

Story Info
Alison graduates. Beverly has it out with Howard.
6k words
4.66
11.9k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a long story. I decided to break it into seven chapters because I won't open a story on Literotica that's more than twenty thousand words. I'm going to submit a new chapter every weekend. I hope that if you start in the middle of the story, you'll enjoy it, but you won't understand the characters.

Enjoy

First Mother then Daughter - Chapter 5

For the next 4 years, Beverly had sex with Lewis almost daily. These days, Lewis could be away from the office anytime he wanted and mostly worked from home. Howard continued to be out of town on business. Even when he was in town, he played golf as often as he could. Beverly installed a virtually undetectable app on his phone that showed where he was and would sound an alarm on both Beverly's and Lewis's phones when he was within ten miles of the house. There were many months that he was out of town more than he was in.

Since they were sneaking around, they didn't have to worry about dating. When their relationship started, she only wanted him for sex and that was fine. She would just come through the back gate ready for him. Beverly and Lewis were not in love. They were just friends with outstanding benefits.

As time went by, they got together more and more as friends. They enjoyed each other's company. Beverly was lonely without Howard or Alison around. Lewis got lonely too. When he didn't go to the office, he had little interaction with people.

Beverly and Howard would have sex once every three months or so. Beverly never suggested it but if Howard wanted it, she didn't mind. She loved him, liked having him home, and enjoyed the sex with him. He didn't sexually fulfill her like Lewis did, but she knew she could fix the quality of their sex if he was with her more often and wanted to have sex with her. She didn't see any signs of that.

It was three months before Howard noticed she had shaved. When he asked about it, she told him she'd read about it in a women's magazine, so she tried it and liked it. She was now having it waxed.

-----

Beverly found she could talk with Lewis and that made her life better. She could tell him anything. He was her friend and confidant as well as her lover. He understood that she still loved Howard and missed the closeness of sex with him.

One night after a bout of exhausting sex, she told Lewis about her sex life when she was first married, when it was good. She told him about christening the furniture by having sex on it and about their "role-playing games nights." She admitted that she loved role-playing. It let her be a different person, a wilder, sexier person, like when she played Lewis's slut, the first time they had sex. That was the sexiest thing she'd ever done.

Describing some of the games they played struck both of them as funny and they laughed a lot. She told him they sounded silly but thinking about them for a week led to some over-the-top great sex. The longer she described them, the harder Lewis got. As she told him about the coercion and rape games, he got an idea.

Lewis asked, "Do you want to play games like that with me?"

She smiled, bit her bottom lip, and nodded her head.

Later that evening Beverly saw Lewis go outside. The doorbell rang and Beverly opened the door knowing he'd just gone out a few minutes ago. He had on a dirty work shirt and jeans; his hair was messed up and his hands were dirty.

He said, "OK lady, I weeded that bed for you. It was really hard work."

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." Beverly knew what Lewis was doing and her whole body tingled. She fell into her part.

"Appreciate it? I worked on that for two hours in the hot sun."

"And I thanked you. I'll get your money." She walked into the house and looked in a drawer. She hadn't noticed but he'd followed her in and closed the door.

"I can't find any money right now. I'll get some from my husband when he gets home, and I'll pay you tomorrow." She turned around and he was right in front of her.

"I need my money." He sounded angry.

"And you'll have it tomorrow. Now leave, little boy."

She walked towards the door. He grabbed her by the arm. She tried but couldn't pull away from his powerful grip.

"What are you doing?" she asked indignantly.

"My price just went up, bitch." His tone had changed to threatening, and she was frightened.

"Let go of my arm and get the hell out of here little boy. I'll call the police," she said angrily. She picked up the phone trying unsuccessfully to get the upper hand. He plucked the phone from her hand.

"I'm going to show you how big a boy I am, bitch."

He threw her down on the couch. His big dirty hands grabbed her blouse and tore it open; buttons scattered everywhere. Her tits were on display.

"You can't do that," she said shocked.

"I just did, bitch, and I'm going to do a whole lot more." She tried to run but he grabbed her shirt pulling it back. He shoved her back on the couch with her face pressed against it and he used the shirt to tie her hands behind her.

"I'll scream."

He quickly turned her around to face him and slapped her breast, leaving a handprint.

"Not if you know what's good for you." She heard the terrifying snap of a switchblade opening.

"I'd hate to cut those pretty titties." He pressed the knife against her hard nipple.

"Do we have an understanding, bitch?"

"Yes, I'll give you all the money I have."

"Too late for money."

"You're going to do whatever I tell you to." He pushed the knife harder against her nipple. "Are we crystal clear?"

"Yes."

"Call me sir."

"Yes, sir."

He stuck the knife deep into the wooden table. He pulled off his shorts and his monster cock popped out in front of her face.

"Is that what a little boy looks like, bitch? I don't know, maybe it is to you. Is this the same size as your husband's? Let's find out what it feels like inside you."

"No!" she screamed and struggled against her bonds. He grabbed the knife and pressed it hard against her nipple.

"This is going to happen. You don't have any choice about that. Your only choice is whether you keep this nipple. I don't care if it's gone. You'll be a little bloody, but that might be kind of fun. Are you going to do what I say, or do I cut it off?"

"I'll do anything you say, sir."

"Good girl."

He yanked her up by her arm, led her to the side of the couch, and bent her over. He lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles.

"Oh, don't you have a pretty little shaved cunt. I hope your cunt is not too little because here comes your little boy, bitch." He paused.

"Ask me nice to fuck your pussy, bitch," he said.

She didn't say anything.

"I guess you don't want me to fuck your pussy. So, I'll fuck your ass instead."

"No! Sir, would you please fuck my little pussy with your big cock and fill me with your cum?"

"Since you asked so nice." He laughed as he jammed his cock into her to the hilt.

She screamed, "Oh, god stop. You're so big you're splitting me in half."

He hammered into her. Each thrust pushed her against the couch, her feet leaving the floor. He reached down and twisted and pulled her nipples as he continued pounding her.

"You've got a nice tight cunt. I like it. I guess your husband doesn't stretch it out much. Do you like having a big dick in you for a change?"

"Yes, sir," she whispered.

He slapped her ass. "I can't hear you."

"I love your big dick fucking me sir," she yelled.

She heard him grunting louder and faster until he came deep inside her. When he finished with her, he yanked her up by the arm and threw her on the couch. His cum was dripping out of her pussy.

Lewis asked, "Is that the kind of game you were talking about?"

"Yes, but I deserved much more for not paying you and calling you a little boy." She sucked him to get him hard again. "You should at least face-fuck my dirty mouth."

Lewis was happy to oblige.

After that, they had games night about once a month for the next four years. They were always exciting. She liked it when Lewis was in charge. He knew just which button to push and just how hard.

-----

Alison's first Thanksgiving and Christmas at home were wonderful for Beverly. Having the whole family there made Beverly remember the good times she and Howard had when they were first married. Since Lewis had nowhere to go over the holidays, they invited him to celebrate with them.

The whole family was happy he was there, but the holidays made Beverly a little sad too. She still loved Howard and she remembered how happy they were when Allison was small. There was nothing more joyful than a child looking at a big Christmas tree with brightly wrapped presents under it. But those times were over, and she couldn't see any way that her sex life with Howard would ever get better.

After Alison went back to college, Howard left town for two weeks straight.

-----

Alison came home for only some of the holidays. Texas was a long way away. She came home for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year. She'd visit at the beginning of summer, but every year she worked on a special project at school. It was unheard of for undergrads to work on these projects, but she was far smarter than the grad students they had and was often put in charge. She came home for her first spring break but after that, she went somewhere with her college friends.

Alison sent Lewis e-mails about once a week. He looked forward to them. She wrote well and they never failed to make him laugh.

The most important thing he found through her emails, was that she loved college. She thrived there, loving every class she took, and found it fun to conquer the challenges she faced.

She did exceptionally well in her studies. She maintained a 3.99 GPA and with the recommendations she would get, she could get into any grad school in the country. By her junior year, schools were recruiting her.

Alison found she liked writing. Since Lewis insisted on it, she thought out what she wanted to say and wrote them in proper English. She didn't miss all the abbreviations and emojis she used for expediency in texts. She found herself reviewing what she'd written to correct errors or to re-write things to make them clearer, cleverer, humorous, or more entertaining. Her letters got longer. She was always thinking of what to say in her next email. Long letters she wrote with a word processor and sent them as attachments. Those became more common as the months and years went by.

She ended up taking a couple of creative writing courses and enjoyed them thoroughly. She sent Lewis all her writing assignments, and he loved them. She sent him a few sexy short stories she wrote for him, too. They were meant to titillate, and they were. Her use of imagery in sex scenes was exquisite.

He wrote back to her quickly, and she looked forward to seeing his letters as soon as she sent him hers. He would comment on all her creative writing assignments and would even take a shot at writing them in his own way. When she sent his sexy short story, he might take the premise and go a different direction. Sometimes he'd write a story that led up to hers or a second chapter to hers. She showed a few of his to her creative writing teacher. Alison would never tell her who they were from, but the teacher was impressed by them. She thought they were from her boyfriend.

She called him sometimes just to talk when new things were going on in her life. She'd dated several guys, and she would tell Lewis about them, occasionally throwing in a few sexual details to tease him. No guy lasted more than six months. When she broke up with someone, she'd be sad but not heartbroken. She didn't meet anyone special.

If she called with a computer problem, he would never give her the answer, even if he knew it. He'd talk the problem through with her and that was enough for her to figure out the solution.

She called when she was upset too. Sometimes she was lonely or bored or she missed home. She was a lot like Lewis. She was obsessed with her schoolwork, and it didn't leave a lot of time for friends. But she always had Lewis a phone call away.

-----

One night she called him sobbing. She was so upset Lewis could barely understand what she was saying or what she was upset about. Lewis talked to her for hours until she felt a little better. The next morning, she heard a knock on her door and Lewis was standing there. She hugged him and started sobbing. He spent the day with her and visited the professors he knew while she was in class. He sat in on one of her classes and the teacher introduced him to everyone. He took her to lunch and dinner at a superb restaurant. They ate, drank, and talked and when the evening was over, she felt happy. They never talked about whatever she was upset about, and it didn't matter.

He took her home after dinner.

"You didn't need to come all this way for me." She didn't mean it. She needed to see him.

"Yes, I did. You were upset and I told you I'd be here for you."

She hugged him for a long time before he left and flew back home.

-----

When she was home, Alison spent most of her time with Lewis, and they grew even closer. It was amazing to watch her mature between each visit. She grew as a person, and as a woman, and she grew in her understanding of computer science. The farther Alison went with her studies, the more she and Lewis had to talk about. By the end of junior year, Lewis couldn't believe how smart and insightful she'd become.

On her visit after her junior year, Lewis invited her to play a game of Go with him.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes."

She beat him so badly that he was embarrassed. Twice.

"Don't feel bad, old man. None of my professors will play against me anymore," she said. "Not since I started reading while we played," she shrugged.

The next time she went over, there was a pretty woman, Joan, from his office visiting him. She had a strange feeling of jealousy.

Joan said to Alison, "Lewis told me you played Go. Would you give me a chance?"

Alison couldn't say no, so they played. Joan beat Alison so badly and quickly that Alison could only stare at the board. Joan said, "Read any good books lately."

Lewis said, "Did I mention Joan used to play professionally and receive the rank of 1st dan? Oops, my bad."

Alison said, "You set me up."

Lewis nodded and said, "If you want to go farther in Go then you need to play with players better than you are."

Most days they were by themselves. They flirted with each other a little. Her writing had made her good at sexual innuendo and she always wore sexy clothes and tiny bikinis when she was with him. She loved flirting with Lewis and loved him looking at her body. When she bought clothes, she thought about how Lewis would like them.

Lewis asked, "In your sexy short stories, how much is true?"

"You mean like the one about the business tycoon and the innocent college student?" She feigned embarrassment and said, "I couldn't tell you that. I'd be too embarrassed. Maybe I'll tell you later. I will say I have an extremely active imagination."

Lewis never made any sexual moves on her, although he was tempted. She was ten years his junior.

They spent a lot of time talking about her work in college. He had "seen" her a lot in her room since she always left her laptop open, and it had a video camera. He had a collection of videos of her at school.

Over that summer, she co-authored her first paper and presented it at a conference.

-----

The next spring, she graduated from UT. Howard, Beverly, and Lewis flew down to Austin for Alison's graduation ceremony. Lewis arranged for his company's jet to fly them there. They arrived at about noon, so they had plenty of time to check into beautiful suites at the Driskill Hotel in downtown Austin before the graduation ceremony. Lewis left for a while to meet with some people to help justify using the company jet.

The ceremony was at 7:00 p.m. in the LBJ Library Auditorium. The family got there early to get good seats. When Alison walked across the stage to get her diploma, the group whooped and hollered. Some of her professors joined in the cheering. They were all proud of her. She told everyone that the attention embarrassed her, but they knew that she enjoyed every second of it. They must have taken a thousand pictures of her on the stage and after. There were shots with her family, Lewis, and all her professors they could find.

Lewis had grown incredibly fond of Alison over the years, and he was so proud of her that he walked around with his chest puffed out. He rented out a barbecue restaurant for dinner and drinks in her honor. Lewis invited Alison's computer science professors and some CEOs of some of the local tech businesses. Alison invited some professors from fields other than computer science and her friends and their families. It made Lewis happy that she'd explored and enjoyed studies in some other fields. There was so much to learn.

There must have been fifty people there. Everyone got drunk. Her professors from all fields, had wonderful stories about her, some of which made Alison blush. They had a few stories about Lewis too. Lewis introduced her to the tech CEOs he'd invited, saying that after she finished graduate school, he had first dibs on hiring her. Everyone laughed, gave her their cards, and told her to keep in touch.

-----

After the party, her parents left and went back to the hotel. Alison was going back to her house, so Lewis called for an Uber and escorted her there. She was spending her last night there because her roommates were throwing one last party. She'd had quite a bit to drink at dinner and was feeling no pain.

"Thank you so much for that party. It must have cost a fortune," she said to Lewis.

"I can't think of anything I'd rather spend money on."

"I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. You've always believed in me. You can't believe the number of times I thought about your encouragement when I was feeling down. It was nice to know that I had someone I could always count on."

"You had your parents."

"Yeah, but they have to. You did it because you like me."

"I do like you. You make me laugh."

The Uber pulled up to her house.

Lewis said, "Don't party too hard. We have to get you packed up tomorrow. Goodnight."

Alison looked at him as if she was thinking about how to reply. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a long kiss. Her tongue slipped into his mouth, and his tongue slipped into hers. When they stopped, she dreamily said, "Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning." She opened the car door and stumbled inside the house.

Lewis was rarely surprised, but he hadn't expected that.

-----

On the way home from the party, Beverly found herself full of conflicting emotions. Alison's graduation from college was an important milestone in Alison's life and she was extremely proud of her. But Beverly knew it was also a milestone in her life. Although Alison would always be her baby girl, she was also a full-grown woman now.

Beverly thought about her life. She was four years older. Her next-door neighbor, friend, and secret lover, threw a big graduation party for her daughter. She had been an unfaithful wife to her husband for the last four years. Her husband didn't notice any difference. They had been married for twenty-four years and he was no longer interested in her sexually. Now, she was staying at a hotel with both her husband and her lover. She looked at the rest of her life and was not pleased. She was getting older, and her life was not getting better.

12