All Comments on 'First Mother then Daughter Pt. 05'

by AnotherOldWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4935 months ago

I can't wait to see how Alison surprises Lewis, it surely need to be that way round?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Just as good as the others and I can’t wait to read where this goes. I hope he and Alison get married and start a family.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can't leave things hanging with Alison! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story. I cant wait to see what will happen in chapter 6 if Alison and Lewis start to have sex when parents are out if town and if he gets her pregnant or he is sent to different city or state and has sex with Alison and mom in a 3some or just one of them at a time

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Great story so far. I was a bit surprised at the réactivation of Beverly’s marriage with Howard, but it was handled brilliantly. That of course, leaves Alison and Lewis. Their story has yet to be told, so I am anxious for the next chapter. Somehow I think that the sexual relationship between Lewis and Beverly will not end entirely, but who knows? This does not seem to be a story of uninhibited sex, but feels like more of a romance, with simmering and hot sex mixed in. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agree with the others, Great story so far. Plenty of room to write about the summer with Allison. Then Carear? and a rejuvenated marriage? you are on a great roll, keep it up!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

You have resolved the Bev situation. UT-Austin is a long way from where Lewis lives. As he has an AI computer company , I would expect it to be based in Silicon Valley CA. As a layperson I would expect Universities in that area would have CS courses. Or university like MIT for Allison. No reason why UT was so good I know it’s a very minor point.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done!

Well ended! ! ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Boooooring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous